Bottoms being called "bitch"

Powerguy

If your fat cock is buried deep in my hole, chances are high that I'm letting you call me what ever dirty name you want while spanking my ass.  And if you're coating my sugar walls with your hot jizz, im pretty much expecting you to call me your bitch, whore, slut, cunt, pussy, AND faggot as I feel your massive dick growing and spasming in me as you bust your nuts over and over in me until my hole is overflowing with your sweet cum.

This topic comes up every now and again. There are indeed two groups of people here: one that has no problem being called bitch, another that does.

I fucking love it. It's in my profile name. It took me a while to embrace being called a bitch, faggot, cunt, whore... whatever... along with the rough sex that goes along with it. But I do love fucked that way, I moan like a girl, and like to be held afterwards... again like a bitch.

All that said, if you call be a bitch outside of the bedroom or a faggot in any kind of context other than sex, we're going to fight. I love letting go of my strong sense of self when I'm fucking around with a guy, being his whole, his and his friend's hole, his total property. That's not the case in the outside world. I'm quite the equal of anyone else. :-)

• Upvote 1

For as long as I can remember, the idea of a guy calling me names while pounding me has been a huge turn-on. Bitch, whore, slut, fag, pig . . . they'll all get me hotter. If the guy starts calling my ass a pussy I'll play along with that, too (though honestly not my preference).

Outside of the bedroom might be a different story. Someone I had only met once or twice called me a bitch, just playfully, but I found it really pissed me off. I guess the bottom line is that I have very few limits IN the bedroom. Call me what you need to get you off and give me your cum!

• Like 1

On the street, I'm not likely to respond to being called someone's bitch (unless I'm being bitchy).  You can call me anything you like while you're breeding my hungry hole.  I get off on guys that get verbal and talk dirty/nasty - call me a bitch or a whore or a pussy boy or a cumdump or a faggot, but really fuck my hole while you're doing it and I'll come back for more.  Fuck me gently, but talk dirty/nasty and I'll probably laugh.

When I was younger I ended up hooking up with a friend who is asian and works out, pretty masculine guy but he likes to be fucked and likes the tops to get a little rough verbally so I had been drinking when we hooked up and ended up calling him a bitch and slapping him but when I drink I am not the most masculine guy so it ended up being this totally gay slap and then I said "bitch" in a not so manly tone.  Well he told another friend about my attempt to be rough and I never was able to live that one down.  Looking back I laugh about it myself, and think it must have been the liquor talking.  It was a good fuck other than my lame attempt to be a rough manly top.

On Friday, December 09, 2016 at 3:40 PM, samshadowxxx said:

I self-identify as a faggot and also as 100% male, but I do enjoy being called bitch, whore, slut, pussy, faggot, queer etc. I get off on degradation and humiliation, to me it re-enforces my role in the bedroom - my position as the submissive partner, the one who takes cock and gets bred in the same way that women do.

Yeah, I love being called a bitch. Anything that a man wants to call me, if he enjoys it and gets pleasure from it, is fine with me.

I for one identify as a bottom bitch, and thoroughly LOVE being called a bitch/faggot/cunt etc...this is mostly in the bedroom, BUT i've been discreetly called by my rightful title in public...huge turn on!  It's flattering to have a real man recognize me for what I truly am, a bottom queen. Being called a bitch keeps me in check, reminds me of my role, serving men and worshipping cock. I'm masculine in public so being knocked down a few pegs with a top's regular verbal degradation is a welcomed reminder that I am not his equal, I AM HIS bitch. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest bbbearlover1

This is why I warn those ahead of time that I am selective as fuck, when it comes to subs (not bottoms, subs).  I am clear about using whatever term comes to mind, when I am making use of a sub (and I have a vivid vocabulary).  "Bitch" is a given term.  I refer to the male hole as "pussy," and thank str8 folks for coming up with a term that I can make good use of.  What I, and those I ultimately use/play with, like is not for most, and that's fine.  This is why I make it a point to take my time, when I chat with folks.  I've had too many experiences in the past, where I was not on the same page with the person whose pussy I was about to plunder.  And I have no problems stopping the party and parting ways.  As far as the anecdote that started this discussion, I would only refer to my sub in the terms that I like to use, if we were in the company of others who shared our perspective and comfort with those terms.  In the presence of those peers, fuck yes, I will refer to my sub as he should expect.  In mixed company, absolutely not.  It's about respecting what I have with my sub. 

It's layered question for me. I'm all guy with no fantasies or aspirations of being a woman. The only people who know I'm gay are the ones I tell, i.e.., I don't have any stereotypical 'feminine" affectations would likely identify me as 'obviously' gay.  

I think the word bitch has/is evolved/evolving.  It's always referred to a female dog, and until more recently has always had a negative connotation when used towards a woman. I'm a feminist and question all sorts of 'normative' treatment of women.  I do not think of women as inferior because of their gender. I question a lot of notions of "feminine" and "masculine" because I think a lot of our attitudes and definitions were born out of a patriarchal (and often religious) culture that hasn't been friendly to women or gays (top or bottom). 

Having said all of that, I more than love being the sub with a guy. But even that means different things to different people. I definitely do NOT relate to or feel less than anyone. For me being sub is more about power dynamic. The hottest thing I find about certain Doms is their desire and inclination to be in charge of both their pleasure as well as the persons they are using. I really get that dynamic because I was married to a very sexually sub woman for most of my life. As a gay guy, my pleasure came from giving her pleasure. I got really good at it. Too good. Towards the end of our marriage she was frustrated at how good I could make her body feel because she wanted to be taken by me out of lust, with no regard to whether or not she came.  But that kind of desire wasn't in me. I'm attracted to guys and maybe because in nature I am more like her, submissive?   

So, for me, being called "bitch" is more about the guy using the word than the word itself. What is his attitude and how does he mean it? The same is true about words like "pussy, cunt, slut, whore.... "ad infinitum. For me, the hottest sex involves intelligence in the form of 'mind fuck.'  To me, the most important thing about a Dom is his grasp of what his sub needs and his desire, enjoyment and abilities to provide that.

I've met Doms who like things like "feminization" and chastity, and depending on the Dom, it makes me want to fold right into them.  The "dom" who does that from brute force and a sense of superiority affect me as the exact opposite.  To me that comes off as bullying and weak minded. I know some are into that, I'm just saying how it affects me. The Doms I am talking about have a purposeful and studied approach, even using things like hypnosis (talk about "mind fuck").  To me, that's like a mental/psycological wrestling match between us, and I'm a worthy opponent, where he 'pins' me mentally/psycologically, but not in a bad way... because the sub in me wants to be conquered.  Terms like "bitch" and purposeful things like chastity and feminization become components of and representations of them subduing me. They earn it, and the more Dom they really are, the more meaning those things take on.

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, bbbearlover1 said:

This is why I warn those ahead of time that I am selective as fuck, when it comes to subs (not bottoms, subs).  I am clear about using whatever term comes to mind, when I am making use of a sub (and I have a vivid vocabulary).  "Bitch" is a given term.  I refer to the male hole as "pussy," and thank str8 folks for coming up with a term that I can make good use of.  What I, and those I ultimately use/play with, like is not for most, and that's fine.  This is why I make it a point to take my time, when I chat with folks.  I've had too many experiences in the past, where I was not on the same page with the person whose pussy I was about to plunder.  And I have no problems stopping the party and parting ways.  As far as the anecdote that started this discussion, I would only refer to my sub in the terms that I like to use, if we were in the company of others who shared our perspective and comfort with those terms.  In the presence of those peers, fuck yes, I will refer to my sub as he should expect.  In mixed company, absolutely not.  It's about respecting what I have with my sub. 

I shy away from saying this, but some of the best Dom guys I've been with have been black.  I don't know why, may just be coincidence, because it's not like every black guy I've ever been with possessed the qualities that make me wanna be his, but it's happened more often with black guys. If I get your correctly, your attitude is exactly the kind I was describing in my post above. The fact that you can easily walk away from a fuck you obviously found physically attractive because you were "not on the same page" demonstrates to me that you are looking to get more than your cock satisfied, that you want your mind to 'cum' too. I so get that, because I'm a sub bottom who longs to have his mind fucked along with his pussy.

• Upvote 2