Guest 4SexNotLies

Guest 4SexNotLies

So, I've been in a relationship with this guy who is poz, medicated, and he's been using his seed shot deep into my pussy, while getting me high on t and g to be a good cumslut and obey his nasty wishes. About 9 months ago he admitted he was turned on by the idea of me being pozzed. I was at first mad and felt very betrayed. Later, when he got me spun on t, he showed me some vids of toxic loads being pulsed into neg holes, one toxic cock after the next. I was really turned on by the idea, but still wanted to remain neg. I told him I was not mad anymore, and I see why he thought it was hot. 

Just tonight, he admitted to me that since that moment, he stopped caring I didn't want to be pozzed, and was determined to make sure my neg pussy is tagged with poz seed. He's fed me more and more of the magic pussy-quivering drug to make sure I submit to serve him as his obedient party cum slut. And it's worked. He's gone off his meds so that he can be the one to gift my hole. But once he told me he didn't fucking care if I wanted it or not, and that he is determined to use t and g to make sure I submit my pussy quivered even more. I am so fucking turned on knowing that he wants to poz my hole even if it's against my will. He would be willing to knock me out, force his poz load in me, and invite more gifting tops to flood my reluctant gut with their toxic seed. 

I feel no amount of anger or worry. Instead, I am so turned on knowing that he has deceived me and got me more spun out until I gave in to what he wants. On top of that, my neg hole will give him so much power. I love knowing that I've been transformed into such a hungry party bottom, that I feel proud he still wants my hole pozzed, and doesn't care if I want it or not. My need, as a cumdump to gape my pussy for poz cum as he commands, is more important to me than wanting to remain neg. And I especially love that my raw pussy can give poz cocks the raw fuck-hole all cocks deserve to empty their nuts into. 

Edited by 4SexNotLies

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest pozbbttm

Hot! My mate had the same thing recently. Now we all fuck together, none of us take meds and my mate who’s converted from his bf’s load is 100% enjoying it. We all use T & G on a Friday night and fuck each other with our DNA!

Just let him poz u mate, nothing to be scared off, and poz guy sex is worth it! HIV will just sit inside your body and do nothing if you do meds. I choose not too so I can breeed. 

I want my husband to go off his meds, but he said he would feel too guilty if he knows he is the one who converts me.  I am trying to convince him I want to be part of him and not just one of the random anonymous men we hook up with.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest 4SexNotLies
On 11/11/2017 at 8:07 AM, pozbbttm said:

Hot! My mate had the same thing recently. Now we all fuck together, none of us take meds and my mate who’s converted from his bf’s load is 100% enjoying it. We all use T & G on a Friday night and fuck each other with our DNA!

Just let him poz u mate, nothing to be scared off, and poz guy sex is worth it! HIV will just sit inside your body and do nothing if you do meds. I choose not too so I can breeed. 

it is hot! He decided he wants me off meds to leave my pussy open for guys to knock up and for his cock to enjoy his unmedicated poz fuck toy. Thanks for the advice!