Does being openly slutty actually hurt a bottom's chances?

ErosWired

Depends. Different tops have different turn ons. When I top, usually I want my load to have meaning, good interaction, equality. I don’t want to just be somebody’s object for producing cum to fill up their hole and needs. I’m not just trying to bust a nut in a hole when I top, then go home and sleep. I want something mutual and meaningful. I DO appreciate someone with expertise, be it a magic hole or mouth or tongue or dick. And I can definitely appreciate a bottom that loves getting his ass loaded with my nut or the top that wants to eat my ass out after he’s nutted deep inside. I just prefer not knowing he’s been with a bunch of guys in the past week. And to switch places, I love being slutty and loaded full of cum but I don’t share that I’ve done been a slut unless there’s a mutual connection in sluttiness.

• Upvote 1

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 4:54 PM, bbzh said:

@eroswired You must have been reading my mind with this post. I was literally thinking about this yesterday. There are always advantages and disadvantages associated with being a cumdump. Advertising yourself as such is going to turn off a subset of guys. Why? Because they think you are disease ridden. I have looked at some guys and wondered if they have been tested for anything. Let's face it. Most of us want as much bb sex as we can get WITHOUT catching something. 

Personally, I like to know what I'm dealing with. If you a poz bb slut, then OWN it. But do understand that you may end up being single forever because many guys don't want to date or fall in love with a cumdump.

Some people on this site make it sound like their sole purpose in life is to maximise the number of sex partners they have. But the reality is, I think the majority of guys out here are motivated by competition and the hunt. We tend not to want something or value it if it's too easy. This is why I think the apps don't work well. There is no thrill anymore. We cast each other aside. We feel entitled to the best (or the best we can get). Deep down, I don't think bottoms want "community dick" and I am not convinced that tops out there place a premium on "community bottoms".  

So yes being a slutty bottom hurts your chances with certain tops. It always has and always will. I see more and more tops that now shame PrEP bottoms. Does a slutty bottom end up scoring more dick? Maybe. I think it depends on where you live, where you are (home, hotel, bar, sauna), your age, and your looks. I tend to present myself as somewhat upstanding in the city where I live and then head off to Berlin (just 1 hour away for me) to take loads in darkrooms.

Be whatever you are, and accept both the good and the bad that comes with it. Life is short. Fuck it. 

as a poz bb slut I accept I am going to be single - as I am just totally addicted to cock and seed. If I go to a backroom or naked party I never leave till I have been fucked at least half a doxen times and I am still horny. 

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 8:21 AM, rawsatyr said:

As far as I'm concerned: it tickles me when I know that a lot of guys are watching me at the bareback parties, doing what in my vanilla past I wouldn't have dared doing. Hope it boosts my 'slut reputation'! I find that the guys I'm most interested in NOW get all excited when I tell them I like 'anon', group action and to 'serve sloppy seconds'!

I find I get a lot of "partnered" tops and they are looking for the slutty experience. They want a filthy slut that will do what turns them on and in a lot of instances what their partners wont do. 

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 7:00 PM, Davidc said:

I love slutty bottoms I’m time poor most of the time so hate the Jane Austin coquettish types ( you know the types , pretty groomed and hogging the sling with a cum hither look , but turning every one down) 

I if your in a sauna or cruising environment be lubed up it sends out just the right signals ?,then you’ll get loads of loads

you are right. I never refuse cock and seed and my total role is to serve tops and do what they want. If I go to a backroom and get in the sling or lean on the fuck bench I am there to be used by tops and it is tat simple

I've met a few bb couples at the Club120 bb sex parties here in Toronto. Some play together there, and others play separately. All are sluts!

So, OzPig, you don't have to be alone. You may yet find your future slutty bf for new bb adventures. Imagine that! Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Great topic, not sure how i missed it for so long?

i think most angles have already been explored in this conversation, butt one thing that stands out to me is the potential for change. ErosWired notes "being made a cumdump"  i don't think anyone is born a cumdump, so there is a process we have gone through that has brought us to this point? My point is, people change.  Probably most of us sluts can look back at a time in our lives where we would have not wanted us either. I have had top fb's who started out disdaining me and ended up really liking my lust. 

On 1/20/2018 at 6:11 PM, Detchiller said:

Depends. Different tops have different turn ons. When I top, usually I want my load to have meaning, good interaction, equality. I don’t want to just be somebody’s object for producing cum to fill up their hole and needs. I’m not just trying to bust a nut in a hole when I top, then go home and sleep. I want something mutual and meaningful. I DO appreciate someone with expertise, be it a magic hole or mouth or tongue or dick. And I can definitely appreciate a bottom that loves getting his ass loaded with my nut or the top that wants to eat my ass out after he’s nutted deep inside. 

I appreciate this. i find i have developed over time into someone who tries to really focus on and be present with the Top i am with. i have learned that it's not just His cum i want, but the fullest pleasure i can give Him. For me, orgasm is an exchange of intense joy and pleasure that's almost magical. He is giving/putting His joy and pleasure into me. To me it's a part of His essence.   i think i can miss out on a lot if i lose mindfulness of the individual connected to the cock.  For me, anyone giving me their cock till they release is giving me something extremely special, the cum is a token of that to me, but it is only a part of the experience. If i focus on only cum, i miss out on a lot.

The reverse is true for me.  Tops who are sliding their cock in and are purposely withholding their orgasm end up making me feel pretty worthless and empty, no matter how big they are or how they move around,  you can tell if you're just a number or if they are really present.  So why wouldn't the opposite be true?  

You have opened up a whole conversation. I’m planning on going on PrEP and then I want to be a slut, put me in a sling, bring on the boys/men .... no questions asked. Call it a fantasy, my calling, and yes I love taking  loads, as many and as much as I can! I live in a small town, I’m currently hooking up with married guys around who like ass, alas, that pool is drying up and they don’t want to do it again. Perhaps it’s shame or the fear of getting caught. You, like me can decide to “change” we can move, and be a different person, a non slut, and with a little effort we can change our wicked ways ?.

To the other side of the coin, we can’t change our medical status, well currently anyway. I read about chasers and yes I get hard and fantasize. I’m always brought back to reality thou with ... reality. I’ve read about the poz guys who say they are happy, the ones who wish they could go back and change it. I read about the chasers who want to get knocked up and then spread the “brotherhood”. But here’s the big question .... we are all aging, the young ones are hot on our heals, they look at guys over 30 as trolls, used, dirty and they move on, leaving us very much single, horny and very, very alone. As we all read and write great stories of spending hours in the sling, chasing, breeding and being the perfect slut cumdump, have any of us asked the question ... what’s next? Will meds be covered now and in the future? I live in Canada currently and I am jumping through hoops to get on PrEP. Who will want the old fags? Where do we go to die? When the muscles are gone, the desire to go to the gym is gone, you can’t be bothered to get ready to go out, who do we have? 

7 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i find i have developed over time into someone who tries to really focus on and be present with the Top i am with.

Definitely this. Even if in a gangbang situation, my mind is on the cock inside me and the man attached to it; he has my undivided attention. For this reason I actually don't much like getting spit-roasted or having a cock in each hand while getting reamed - I aim to use my ass as masterfully as possible to leave that Top feeling that he just had the top-shelf fuck that he deserved. That way, the question of whether I'm a slut, or a whore, or public property doesn't really matter - all he will remember is that my ass was good enough that he'll want to tap it again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, M4mnow2 said:

You have opened up a whole conversation. I’m planning on going on PrEP and then I want to be a slut, put me in a sling, bring on the boys/men .... no questions asked. Call it a fantasy, my calling, and yes I love taking  loads, as many and as much as I can! I live in a small town, I’m currently hooking up with married guys around who like ass, alas, that pool is drying up and they don’t want to do it again. Perhaps it’s shame or the fear of getting caught. You, like me can decide to “change” we can move, and be a different person, a non slut, and with a little effort we can change our wicked ways ?.

To the other side of the coin, we can’t change our medical status, well currently anyway. I read about chasers and yes I get hard and fantasize. I’m always brought back to reality thou with ... reality. I’ve read about the poz guys who say they are happy, the ones who wish they could go back and change it. I read about the chasers who want to get knocked up and then spread the “brotherhood”. But here’s the big question .... we are all aging, the young ones are hot on our heals, they look at guys over 30 as trolls, used, dirty and they move on, leaving us very much single, horny and very, very alone. As we all read and write great stories of spending hours in the sling, chasing, breeding and being the perfect slut cumdump, have any of us asked the question ... what’s next? Will meds be covered now and in the future? I live in Canada currently and I am jumping through hoops to get on PrEP. Who will want the old fags? Where do we go to die? When the muscles are gone, the desire to go to the gym is gone, you can’t be bothered to get ready to go out, who do we have? 

I can see where it can be argued that aging effects an openly slutty bottoms chances.  i don't see that as a result of being openly slutty though, but of aging.  Yes, there is a percentage of younger guys, probably the majority, who do not want an older guy... but any aging person has that to deal with, gay, straight, slut, prude, etc.?  If all one wants is to be with is younger guys, it will get progressively more difficult to find them, but not non-existent or impossible. I continue to be surprised by the number of younger people who hit on me (men and women!), but aging has definitely changed my attitudes towards who i am slutty with (i.e., pretty much "any guy"). Guys who i wouldn't even give the first glance when i was young, have a ready and willing place for their cock now. I don't think i'm the only one like that. I.e., many are all growing older together, it's not an isolated condition, so we all can be slutty with each other.

I just spent the last 5 days at a gay resort (my 4th time in 12 months), the third different resort.  Each time, the majority of the guys are older, more than half have obviously stopped going "to the gym" (if they ever did), and i guarantee, any one of these guys could get some from me (and many did lol).  It seems that having a slut around is advantageous because it seems for many a slut, being slutty precludes selectivity. Pretty much if you have a cock, you qualify. I lost count of the number of cocks i sucked the first day, and by today, i've lost count of the number of cocks i've had up my ass. i can add, completely honestly, that last night i had some of the most intense, mind blowing sex of my life.  I'm 61.

I'd say probably half the guys i had sex with were older than me. Guys in their 70's (and not just a few), who are still viable, horny Tops.  The young guys (younger than age 30 that you note) were in the minority each of the 4 times I have come, and half of them liked older guys. 

As to health and physical condition, i can address that from the perspective of a healthcare professional. It is a fallacy (they actually teach us this in our medical education) that aging must equal ill health. The reason it often does is because of poor diet and lack of physical activity.  I work in critical care and specialize in treating/reversing disease through diet and exercise.  I eat a whole food plant based diet (vegan on crack) because i know it is the only diet that can prevent, and in some cases reverse, the majority of diseases the put people in the hospital in this country. The Western diet is poison. I exercise and lift weights. I'm not a gym rat, just doing what science has demonstrated helps keep me healthy. Funny thing is, being a slutty bottom is part of what motivates me to do this lol.

Re meds for HIV. Typically, the longer a medicine is around, the cheaper and more available it becomes. Once it has been around for 10 years, it can be made generically and it gets much less expensive.  So, just as more guys are staying alive because of meds, more meds will come available to keep HIV infected people alive, not less. Cost will go down, not up. 

I would encourage you, and anyone else, to be considerate of their health as much as possible. Obviously as a slut, i put myself at risk. On the flip side, i choose to exercise discipline in other areas of my life, like diet and exercise. My health is much better (i.e., i am at less risk for the diseases that are killing most people) as a slut than people who eat burgers and pizza every day and never leave the couch. That's not a judgement on them, we all make choices, i advocate for making them consciously. 

"Who do we have?" We have each other. 

• Upvote 1

Interesting turn to the conversation. It always pays to spend your attention on the guy inside you .. I give the best ride I can at any point in time whether it's one on one or being spit roasted or even if someone decides to suck my cock while I'm getting fucked. As a slut I want them to use me again and you don't get that if you don't make them feel good.  I make sure to take care of myself with good diet and exercise but, as a slut, I'm less discriminating who slides into my hole :-)

Some tops feel disappointed if they alone can’t please you. They want to be the only cum up your ass and not have you looking for another top once they cum. 

Truth be told, we are never satisfied and like crack, we are looking for the next dick. Nothing personal just a need and hunger. 

A top who understands this is one who doesn’t mind his cock covered with cum from god knows who and loves fucking a filled hole. Sometimes it’s hard to find tops into that unless it’s through a glory hole or anon. 

Its like we lurk in the underground of desire of the gay world. We have to hide our face or not see others but the desire is too strong for us to hold back. We endulge and drink the wine of Lust, turn around and go back to our civilized lives with our zippers zipped up. 

Damn I like being a fuck hole cumdump. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 12/15/2017 at 4:46 PM, raunchycumslut said:

I've had negative tops (even "straight" married men) say they love poz (undetectable) bottoms the best; as a top, sex is very low risk for them, the sex is (usually) as nasty/wild as they want it, and they don't have to pay/work for it (like they do with most women and condom-nazi bottoms).

As a bottom, I find that the neg condom-nazi Tops are the most difficult to deal with. The best? Undetectable Tops, especially when you show that you know what Undetectable actually means. Having said this, I willingly take loads from anyone. Get tested every quarter - and I've never had an STI.

Guest faggot hole

Ruin your chances for what?  In saner times we probably could say that being openly slutty would ruin your chances to be President of the United States.  As for living a good, healthy sexual life, i have to say that I've been openly slutty since high school and it certainly hasn't hindered my chances to enjoy a wide variety of sex with a wide variety of men, and men respect me, not just for my skill, but for my healthy outlook on life.