YOUNG STRAIGHT BOY CONVERTED INTO CUM WHORE BY BEST FRIEND

DutchBBfucker

Proud tina whore here. Started as a  safe, total top and now I am a voracious bottom. Tina did that to me.The first time I smoked a bowl I ended up taking seven loads. Seven loads in 1 night. I thought behaviour like that would make feel like trash, instead it invigorated and excited me. Tina makes me crave cock and lose shame and any bullshit inhibitions

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

Guest GoneFishing
49 minutes ago, anonbugchaser said:

me too brothers. the first time I did tina I took a BBC the thickness of my wrist, went right into my pig hole with no resistance. unheard of for me

when i lived in houston last year i had to adapt at the bath.  l got pummeled by lots of BBC and if i wasn’t already charged up i am sure i would have been bugged up fast by being a whore and taking all their questionable loads. these texans fucked hard almost like they wanted to make you bleed and oh did i ☣️