Master Pozzing his Bondage pup

ScorpionFF

Part 11; 

I'd just blown my highly charged dirty poz cum inside this nasty dog's toothbrush brushed bleeding cunt. Only earlier he had clearly stated he wanted and was ready for it, and now, doubt had set in.

I was so turned on I stayed hard, and took the opportunity to continue fucking, and slowly push my angry DNA deeper. He started crying ... I laughed arrogantly, and spat in his face.

- SHUT up, you stupid fucking cunt ... If you are 100% regretting what you told me you wanted, then you better get yourself to the clinic for some PEP. If you take that route, I don't wanna hear from you again!

He continued crying. And I simply carried on fucking, whilst spitting on and slapping his face. I eventually took him out of the sling, put the blindfold and Fist Mitts back on, and walked him to the porch.

I got his clothes that were still soaking in the bucket of his own piss. I gave them a good wring, and took them to their rightful owner. Now I took everything off of him; Fist Mitts, Blindfold, Collar, Leash. 

Kneeling down before me, naked, looking up at me with his vulnerable eyes. His trembling from yesterday kicked back in. I took his wet T-Shirt ...

- Put this on ... You fucking cunt!
- Yes Master

His pissed sodden T Shirt clung to him as he trembled. He continued to look at me with his vulnerable gaze, on edge for my next command ...

- You are gonna lick my nasty poz Dick clean boy, of your sweet neg cunt juice. Hands behind your back, and very slowly lick up and down my entire veiny poz shaft until I am completely satisfied with your work
- Yes Master

I towered above him, now back to wearing just two items; My Gas Mask, and, my German Army Boots. He whimpered as he worked over my nasty filthy toxic Dick. I put my hands behind my neck, and groaned as I looked towards the ceiling.

FUCK, now I was ready to fuck the FAGGOT again.

- Turn to face the front door, and get on all 4's, cunt.
- Yes Master

I knelt behind him, spread his legs, shoved in deep, and without hesitation began to power fuck him. His earlier tears were now replaced with groans of delight.

- Fuck, your cunt is now so fucking sloppy. You fucking whore. I'm already close to shooting. You ready for another poz load boy?
- Yes my Master. PLEASE give it to me. Charge me up with your nasty DNA.

I slammed into him for a few more minutes, then started to squirt my filthy poison. I held deep as my perineum twitched, forcing my nasty bad seed to ejaculate from my throbbing fuck weapon! He started crying, again. I pulled out.

- Now get dressed, and kneel as before
- Yes Master *He said, through tears*

I went off and left him a little while. I came back with handwritten contact details for the clinic.

- Here is the number and address boy where you can get PEP. As said earlier, if you go down that route, I never want to hear from you again. If you don't, and you come down with a flu, then I want you to contact me immediately!
- Yes Master
- Now suck my Dick clean again. Nasty fucking whore!

He once again did as he was told, licking me clean, dressed in pissed soaked clothes, clutching onto the clinic details.

- Right. Now Fuck off. Stupid cunt!

He looked at me, looking pretty broken. Dropped his head, dressed, and left.

Do I let this boy go and get PEP, and end this story right here, or, do we bring him to the depraved Dark side?

• Like 7
  • Upvote 7

Part 12;

Remember my Friend Dan, who I spoke to on the phone earlier in the story? It was now three weeks after my FUN with the pup, and tonight Dan & I had planned to go for a few drinks, to catch up. I arrived, and saw him sat at the back. His presence from across the bar did not seem as strong as usual. I saw he was low on his pint, and motioned if he wanted another. Affirmative! I got a few pints in, and sat with my dear Friend.

- Hey Dan buddy. You are looking very tired my Friend
- Hey Alan. Yeah. The clinic called me in unexpectedly a few days ago, to follow up on my bloods from the other week. They want me to go back onto Meds!
- Oh yeah, what's happening
- Well, my viral load has risen sharply from 163k to 672k. My CD4 has dropped from 206 to 97.
- I hope you are going to take their advice
- Yeah. I am. I have been given a new regime. Yet to start them. Got a box of em here in my bag.
- I'd start them tomorrow then. I hope you managed to finally get the Gonnorhoea sorted?
- No. I keep forgetting to mention it. Had it for a few months now
- I know you have.

We spoke more about his health, other stuff, and of course, my pup, who over the last three weeks has been completely silent. I told Dan about the entire event. We agreed that he had probably gone the PEP route. Especially as I could see he was frequently on his Messenger. After more drinks, and more chat, my own Messenger made my phone ping ... It was the pup!

- It's the pup I was telling you about Dan. He knows only to contact me if he has the flu.

We both gave each other a depraved smirk

- Chat to him Alan mate. I am off for a razor-blade piss

Several minutes later Dan came back, and I showed him the chat the pup and I just had;

- Master, are you there, I need to speak to you, please. Please Master
- Hello boy. What do you want?
- You told me to contact you if I became unwell. And I have. I feel DREADFUL
- What are your symptoms?
- For a few days now terrible night sweats, temperature, sore throat, and aching all over
- Did you not go to the clinic?
- No Master. After I left yours, I got home, and felt around my battered cunt. I got so turned on I started fingering myself, and eating your cum. 
- OK
- Then I ended up sat on one of my Dildos and rocked back and forth on it, as I looked at the clinic details you wrote down for me. I eventually came without even touching myself. I fully realised then that I wanted to accept my destiny, and that deep down I really want this
- Right this moment you are being invaded by Master's highly charged toxic DNA. I want you at my House in two hours boy. Like the other week, you will let yourself in to the porch, and like last time you will kneel, with your eyes kept firmly shut. However, this time you will face away from the front door, and remain dressed 
- Yes Master. I will be there. I will obey you. But, please no sex, just cuddles and rest.

After Dan had read the transcript, we looked at one another, and gave each other yet another depraved smirk ...

- Fuck Dan, let's go and fuck this cunt up
- Alan, you read my mind mate. Pleased I haven't started my new Meds yet.

Dan laughed arrogantly. We downed our drinks, and was at my home within 45 Minutes! Plenty of time to get ready for the pup's arrival. 

We got our required supplies into the playroom, and dressed in our respective attire. I was back to being naked except for my Leather knee length police Boots and Leather military cap. Dan was also naked, except for a Leather executioner hood, with his Solovair 20 hole steel cap Boots. I went on the computer, and changed the headline on a few of my profiles, now reading; 'High Viral poz tops needed for converting twink'

Any replies that came through during the evening, I messaged back giving further details from our end, and gave my private email, requesting interested parties email me with up to date detailed accounts of their sexual health, and anything else they care to add .... The entry phone rang ...

- Our special delivery has arrived Dan. I'll be a while

I left him massaging his perineum so his Gonnorhoea would flow, and was collecting it in a small glass. I knew what he was up to!

Indeed, it was the boy. My pup had come to complete the next phase of his training! I buzzed him in. I went to the porch, and there he was, as instructed, kneeling, facing me, eyes shut. The sweat was pouring down his face. I ordered him to open his eyes, as I towered above him; Naked, fully erect, and wearing just my Leather military cap and Police Boots. His eyes were glazed. I started to stroke my toxic weapon ...

- Fuck YEAH boy. You are back. You just cannot keep away! Your Master has got some special treats for you. And you had better be grateful and thank me as often as possible

- Oh God Master. I can see you are horny. PLEASE ... PLEASE, no sex, just cuddles, rest, and someone to talk with

I let what he just said go right over my head, and I pulled him onto his feet, and stripped him naked. His entire body glistened with beads of conversion sweat with his chest and belly also sporting a rash. I started to pull at his nipples ...

- Fuck boy, that is one sexy rash
- Wha'? That wasn't there earlier

I pulled his burning fever hot body tight into my cool tight Daddy torso, and placed one arm around his back tightly, with the other hand gripping onto one of his pert ASS cheeks, squeezing it. I leaned towards his ear, and in a low tone, I said ...

- You have Master's DNA inside you boy, replicating at a very fast rate. You're becoming HIV+ boy. Too late for PEP now. You are now Master's nasTy poz pig!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 12

Great  reading , why would anyone ask to be breeded then go  to get unneeded ?  I love being poz and now that I am taking a break from meds , looking to breed , and am turned on feeling the virus running thru my body . Increasing my viral  load , and driving my cd4 down . Lookin for the beginning of the wasted look . 

• Like 1

Part 13;

I probed his cunT and spat in his face. Then the same Jock-strap that I had him in the other week went back on, as did the Fist Mitts, Collar, and Leash. I now pushed him to the floor, and stood back, stroking my toxic meat.

- You look so sexy boy, sweating. And now you are gonna suck Master's nasTy Dick.
- Can we just rest on your couch please Master?

I left him in the porch, and came back with a Spider-Gag, attached that so his mouth was forced wide open, and proceeded to fuck his face. He looked up at me as though to say 'Please Stop', which just served to fuel my beast within.

I would fuck his face hard and fast, then would slam in hard, hold the end of my Dick at the back of his throat until he started choking and drooling. I used his mouth for several minutes, until he could take no more and his arms started to flail about. I knew he had had enough, so, I set about to put him out of his misery and began to pound his face until I quickly shot my load. I took off the Spider-Gag

- Swallow it all boy, don't waste any. That's a good boy. Toxic cum tastes good, huh

His eyes were watering, he was panting, trying to gain back his breath. I blindfolded him, walked to the bathroom, where I administered a few Enemas.

- PLEASE no Master. This means you plan to Fuck me, doesn't it? I'm too weak.

Once he was cleaned out, I walked him to the play room where Dan had Hard House Music playing, and was kicked back on the rubber covered Mattress drinking Beer.

- You've been ages Alan mate. Was about to send out a search parTy
- Just been sorting out the boy Dan. His conversion is knocking him out a bit, he needs a sweet pick me up.

Dan knew what I meant. I walked the pup onto the Mattress, and sat him against the wall. Dan put on a tourniquet on the boys arm, and gave the pup his first tina slam.

Whilst Dan was tina slamming my pup, I went onto the laptop. There were several messages across my various profiles from unmedicated poz tops. Six to be precise. I messaged them all back, giving my email for them to send a more detailed message.

I placed two chairs side by side, for Dan & I to sit in, putting his glass of Gonnorhoea pus by the leg of his chair, with a few Beers. I sat in my chair, also with a few Beers, and lit up a Cigar. Dan had written on my pups forehead; 'Converting'. I watched on as he put a necklace he had just made around my boys neck. He made it from his own Gold chain, inserting the chain into a hole he made on one of the blister strips to his new medication that he had yet to start. He tugged on my pups leash

- Come on fucker, time to see your Master, come on.

He walked him to where we would both be sitting, facing us directly, then sat next to me, taking a couple of huge swigs from his Beer. I leaned in towards my pup

- Right boy, I am about to take your blindfold off. BUT, you will keep your eyes firmly shut until I say you can open them. OK!?
- Yes Master, I understand.

With my light remote I plunged us all into darkness. The light in my playroom is a Fire-glow Red. It's a dimmer, and on this occasion, when I would turn the light back on, it would be on the lowest setting, giving a sense of Danger, and Hell.

- Open your eyes boy
- I can't see anything

He couldn't see anything now, BUT, when I would bring the Fire-glow Red light into play, he would see me, naked, in my military leather cap, and police Boots, and Dan, naked, in his Leather executioners hood, and Solovair 20 hole steel cap Boots. YES!

All that could be seen was the end of my Cigar! ... And, now ... on with the light!

- Hey pup
- Hey Master
- You still needing that rest?
- No. I am feeling a little energized now. And super Horny. I NEED to be fucked all night. With as much Dick and cum up my cunT as I can get.
- Good to hear. This is my Friend. You will address him as Sir. Now be polite and introduce yourself
- Hello Sir. You're sexy. I'd LOVE for you to Fuck me. I'm gagging for Dick up my cunT

Dan & I both chuckled. Good old tina brought this boy's inner pig to the parTy! He stood up, crouched down, and began to fiddle with the 'medication necklace', as he continued to massage his perineum.

- You'd love for me to fuck you huh. I NEVER use condoms boy.
- My Master here infected me the other week. So, it doesn't matter if you Bareback me
- Infected you with what boy?
- HIV, Sir
- And you want my infected cum too, is that what you are trying to tell me boy?
- Yes PLEASE Sir.
- Well, this necklace isn't going to stop what is beginning to happen inside of you boy!

He stood up, and proceeded to smear the pus oozing from the end of his Dick over my pups lips, and all over his face. He then sat back down next to me, poured some of the pus he had been collecting on each of his boots.

- Lick it up boy ... I fucking said LICK IT UP BOY!

His beautiful peachy bum stuck right in the air as he got to work on cleaning up Dans boots. I couldn't resist, so got up, got his Beagle puppy tail from his initial training, and shoved it right up his cunt. Holding my Cigar in my mouth I ran my hands up and down his back and sides of his drenched torso, and spanking his glistening wet ASS. He was so wonderfully wet with his Sexy conversion sweat!

I sat back down next to Dan, who kept pouring his pus onto his boots, then barking at my pup for it to be cleaned up.

- Fuck Dan mate, he is converting, and converting good!
- You've trained him well Alan. More to learn, but, he is going in the right direction to becoming a successful fully fledged poz fuck-pig

- Look at you, you nasty poz pig. Sero converting and licking up my mates Gonnorhoea from his Boots ... You fucking disgusting whore!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1