BREEDING CHUB ASS

constructionguy

On 11/16/2021 at 3:35 AM, Diccpubblic said:

I've fucked and barebacked a lot of older white chubs for a quick fuck and to fuck a big ass bareback I fucked a old white chub meth head I was at Walmart he was in the bathroom pulled his pants down hey I need cock bareback in this round thick white ass nobody wants to fuck a big white ass on a ugly white chub on Tina it's been years fuck me and I fucked him in the stall 

They do I'm one of them but so many white chubs or bears in Columbus but flake to much on giving up they big ass to take cock bareback like me I love big white ass and barebacking but it's hard to find old chub ass to fuck on the regular so to all my older chub and bears that need bareback black cock hmu asap I'm ready to fuck some big white chub ass 

On 11/23/2021 at 1:17 PM, ronnie4u said:

Oh Baby !  Oh Baby !  Come to me - My Dream - Sissy Fem Chub Ass / Butt for some Raw Breeding - loads of Cum !

On 11/15/2021 at 12:48 AM, chilltop said:

I think chubs are soo sexy. I particularly like older chubs. Most of the chubs I talk to say that alot of younger fit guys (like myself) are topping older chubs more often. This 54yo chub I talk to says that most of his tops are fit college students. I think it's because my generation is all about big asses. It doesn't matter if it's a big fake ass, a big chub ass, or a big muscular ass. Like I want to find a a sexy older chub to breed regularly. 

Also, something about a chub ass causes this animalistic/primitive reaction out of me, where I immediately just wanna breed it. Almost as if I want to get the bttm pregnant. Which obviously isn't possible because we're both gay men. But yeah, I just feel this urge to breed. 

here are some examples of the type of chubs I love 😍20201211_032340.thumb.jpg.2f216f18854939a09ae8d25c91c46297.jpg20201211_025335.thumb.jpg.eeb95bd252e18ab38bc250265b3db1c6.jpg

The last chub pic is 🔥 I love huge older white chub ass like this bent over taking straight black cock bareback and their wife has no clue her husband white chub ass is addicted to raw cock especially black cock because we love a big chub ass to spread with our black cocks I've seen old white chubs suck cock and take cock at work,the park ,store bathrooms they house with their wife home because we need them for they big chub ass and they need us for raw cock 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/9/2018 at 12:59 PM, mnoink said:

My chub ass was made for getting bred.

IMG_3187.JPG

Your big chub ass brings back memories of the Craigslist days where you can find a chub to fuck

1 hour ago, Diccpubblic said:

Your big chub ass brings back memories of the Craigslist days where you can find a chub to fuck bareback and big white cock to suck while cruising at the park I've barebacked 50 plus white chubs and bears I'm negative I love white chub ass and cock then add Tina in the mix men get thirsty for sex from a big chub ass 

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I’ve been a chub chaser since I was at least 16. Didn’t really realise it at the time, took me till 20 to realise I had a preference, and was spending more time on BiggerCity and GROWLr than Grindr. 

I love worshipping chubby bodies, especially their ass. I usually lick every inch and have them sit on my face, before a pin them down and breed their cunts. I also think a chubby ass turned me from a bottom to top/versatile. 

I don’t think I strictly fetishise a body type, as I’ve been with thinner/twinks and chubs who’ve wanted to loose wait, which I try to support. 

P.S. love every picture in this thread, you guys are super sexy. 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, Bbikercub said:

Can confirm this ass is fucking great.

Thanks @Bbikercub, high praise indeed! I have great memories of you fucking me in Gran Canaria. Hope our paths cross  again one of these days, as would love a repeat.

If anyone gets the chance to meet @Bbikercub, don't turn it down, he's a great bloke and well worth the time and effort.

• Piggy 1