DarkroomTaker

Pubic Hair

Curious of members pubic hair, Hair color/ shaven  

206 members have voted

1. 1. Are you

2. 2. Do you

On 2/23/2019 at 6:10 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I have been fortunate to be naturally hairless in most areas. I still have some pubic hair and some around my pussy. I always have shaved my pussy but over the last couple of years I have been shaving my pubes too. I like the men that fuck me to be as hairy as possible though. Hair to me is what men have. Boys and subs are hairless.

2B0D5AF0-2D5B-4C2C-82C5-E22208590CAC.jpeg

I do love a big bush on a man. It’s so hot to smell his man smell and feel it brushing against my nose and ass while pleasing him. Ummm I can’t get enough.

On 2/23/2019 at 1:04 PM, skylon said:

I have a naturally smooth chest but thick pubes and a moderately hairy hole....I trim my pubes but leave my hole alone. I find a hairy hole extremly sexy and masculine...nothing better than eating a hairy hole and especially fucking...The feeling of the hair on my raw cock is awesome,

IMG_0892.jpg

Love it bud....

me - totally hairless . men who fuck me can be any way they desire as long as they get off using sissy sub btm sluts . lol . i do love eating out a top man with a smooth asshole that i know is going to fuck me hard

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Wjpeters
      I have access to a clean, seldom used, lockable private bathroom in a building in the area.  Easy entrances, freight elevator access with few other rooms on the floor.  Basically, only the men’s, storage and elevator maintenance rooms. 
      Ever need a quick break, fast relief, urinal play and/or look at or sniff of a real set of cock and balls before work, during the day or before heading home? Let’s meet up and suck, fuck, kiss, hug, fight, wrestle, do push ups or piss. Or all of the above. 
      Or shall I look for a workout buddy in grand park? We could run, do bodyweight exercises and (cold) showers (separately, maybe).
      Where are my close-by, smartly dressed, administrative, technical, tactical, proficient talented cum sleeves and sperm donors?
    • By FilThFiendFtM
      So, I'm transitioning FtM, which is basically the same as puberty, and all the fun stuff a boy experiences as he becomes a man is happening to me. Over the past few months, I've been blessed with hair along my jawline, over my tummy and chest, and you guessed it, on my ass (Spoiler alert- my profile picture is no longer an accurate depiction of what my bubble butt currently looks like). To be honest, running my hands over the soft fur on my buttcheeks makes me feel sexy as hell, and I can finally understand the appeal of bears, otters, and cubs- body hair is fucking manly!
      My newfound furriness is a testament to the testosterone running through my system. I'm stronger, smellier, and hornier than ever before, thanks to testosterone's impact on my muscles, pheromones, and sex drive- qualities associated with being a man. However, our society upholds some standards of beauty that are contrary to aesthetics that have traditionally been associated with masculinity- hairlessness being one of them. This leads me to my question: are hairy asses sexy?
      I know some guys go for bears and some go for twinks- everyone has their own preference- but I'm also curious about whether or not it's sexy just as a general rule of thumb. For example, many people can agree that high heels are sexy, even if they don't personally have a fetish for feet or shoes. That's basically what I'm wondering, but I'd love for the discussion to include personal points of view and individual sexual preferences, too.
      Also, while we're on the topic, would anyone care to explain the differences between bears and otters? And if a young bear is called a cub, is there a similar term for a young otter? I'm curious about the nomenclature, but will admit I'm also wondering if there's a label that would accurately describe me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.