Hole-Wreckers - Why do you do it?

ErosWired

1 hour ago, BoyStrangler said:

for the same reasons that we like to whore them out, knock them up and choke them out. Its fun and its almost surreal. Having some faggot whore begging you to trash it shows what a dirty whore it is. Cumdumps love to get used and will beg men to do things to it that normal people never allow and then tank us for it. Imagine some gay man or straight man telling a normal gay boy or woman that they were gonna knock it up, whore its ass and throat out to his buddies and a bunch of random strangers for nasty bareback fucking, choke them unconscious and utterly destroy its fuckhole with fists n dildos. Any normal person with any pride or shame or self respect would say fuck off but the whores I use just say when and where. I love treating a faggot like an absolutely worthless piece of trash knowing it will still beg me to fuck it.i don't just wreck their fuckholes, I make sure I hurt a faggot when I fuck it and I spit in its face and strangle whores unconscious. But above all I always make sure I tell them what worthless disposable whores they are who should be grateful for every load I dump in it. I love it when a boy is such a fucking whore that its fuckhole feels like a woman pussy and never fully closes

Your the Man to do.it too 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

for the same reasons that we like to whore them out, knock them up and choke them out. Its fun and its almost surreal. Having some faggot whore begging you to trash it shows what a dirty whore it is. Cumdumps love to get used and will beg men to do things to it that normal people never allow and then tank us for it. Imagine some gay man or straight man telling a normal gay boy or woman that they were gonna knock it up, whore its ass and throat out to his buddies and a bunch of random strangers for nasty bareback fucking, choke them unconscious and utterly destroy its fuckhole with fists n dildos. Any normal person with any pride or shame or self respect would say fuck off but the whores I use just say when and where. I love treating a faggot like an absolutely worthless piece of trash knowing it will still beg me to fuck it.i don't just wreck their fuckholes, I make sure I hurt a faggot when I fuck it and I spit in its face and strangle whores unconscious. But above all I always make sure I tell them what worthless disposable whores they are who should be grateful for every load I dump in it. I love it when a boy is such a fucking whore that its fuckhole feels like a woman pussy and never fully closes

Boy strangler is the alpha I aspire to take breedings from. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I understand that you say it’s fun to do, but could you dig a little deeper and explain why it’s fun? In an earlier post you said you wreck holes because you can, which was an interesting reply, but I still find myself wanting to understand the deeper motivation. You make a clear distinction between how you would treat partners you respect versus those you don’t - what is the particular pleasure you take in treating a submissive bottom as what you would call a trashy whore? Why do you choose to fuck them if you find them so unworthy? Why do you go out of your way to hurt them where they are most vulnerable? I get that you find it fun, but why do you find it fun?

Thanks for the detailed replies, just hoping to get a deeper insight into the Dominant mind...

It's not that l find them unworthy, it's that l don't give a fuck about their worth at all. l don't care whether they enjoy it or want it (although the mark of a true whore is needing it) When l am using a faggot, l am using it purely for my pleasure and maybe for other mens pleasure but nothing the cumdump likes, or wants, or thinks matters. Hurting the faggot or wrecking its hole are good ways to remind it what it is to the men using it. l don't need to hear their thoughts and feelings, l don't care if it's pos or neg or if it has full-blown aids. But that's also the best reason to get a cumdump pozzed or poz it up yourself. lt shows that you don't give a fuck about its health anymore than you care about its feelings. l just love treating poz cumdumps like subhuman trash that know for a fact that I don't respect it cause I just spit in its face. The best thing about strangling a faggot unconscious is hurting it on purpose while you use it for cheap, easy bareback sex

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

20 hours ago, breederjock said:

I would love to strangle you unconscious while I fuck you then have you wake up with my entire forearm up your ass or some dirty smelly old man with fullblown aids fucking you

Guest NegRapeToy

I would love to strangle you unconscious while I fuck you then have you wake up with my entire forearm up your ass or some dirty smelly old man with fullblown aids fucking you

Fuck, you’re a god, Sir.

The best thing about strangling a faggot unconscious is hurting it on purpose while you use it for cheap, easy bareback sex

I think I understand better now, just a couple more questions if you don’t mind - do you gain a particular sense of power and control from rendering another guy unconscious? Is it something you enjoy while he’s struggling, or do you only feel the pleasure once he suddenly goes limp in your grasp? Once that happens, do you move quickly to do something to him (like insert a large object), does the unconsciousness tend to last a bit, or do you extend it in some way?

And lastly, even given your expressed lack of concern for the health of these men, I assume you would still stop short of murder, so isn’t there some risk inherent in choking someone to unconsciousness? I don’t personally engage in breath play, so I have no relevant experience.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

The day my faggot ass became a wrecked hole was when I was double penetrated by two bull tops. I was riding one Man's dick when the other pushed me down n went to dp me. I was scared but he said, "Just take it." I felt safe being under his control so I relaxed and let him dp me. He was actually fucking me instead of just having two cocks stationary in my hole. While fucking me, the Bull Man yelled that I'm such a who're for taking two cocks in my hole. 

Those Studs stretched me out and worked me over. My ass bled but I endured it all. Getting double fucked was actually hot af!! I loved it.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 6/2/2019 at 8:54 PM, Close2MyBro said:

I just want to preface this that my response refers to getting your hole wrecked by a cock, not by any fists or foreign objects. It also excludes "romantic" sex and focuses only on pure animalistic sex.

As someone who gets his hole wrecked on a regular basis, I see a few considerations that come into play that explain why a top likes to wreck a hole. First, as a bottom, it's my belief that my role is to let a top fuck and use my holes as he sees fit, for his own selfish gratification and without any consideration for my wants or desires. When I have agreed to have sex with a top, I have also agreed to surrender my holes to him until he's done with me.

I also see sex as a power issue, and in my mind, the top has all the power and i have none. If he wants to exert his physical power on me thru his cock then its my job to take it and appreciate it and not disturb his selfish gratification. I know a lot of tops who want to make sure that I have no doubt who is in charge, and to me that makes for a properly balanced sexual encounter for me to submit to his physical will.

A lot of tops look at a wrecked hole as a work of art of their own creation, and I can completely relate to this as the bottom. When they see a hole that's been stretched loose, puffy and swollen and fucked raw, its their own handiwork and each act of hole wrecking is like creating a new work of art. It turns me on big time when a top spends some time admiring his work after he's done, whether he's just looking and commenting or even better if he sticks his finger in to examine the damage..

As I grew up accepting and appreciating my role as a bottom, I learned how to appreciate having my hole wrecked for many of the same reasons and even enjoy looking at and feeling my wrecked hole after the top has left. Many times I'll look at it with a mirror and think back to all the action that got it to its current state and then admire myself for enduring the encounter that created the latest work of art. Many times I'll lay back and start to finger my hole, feeling how loose it is, touching the areas that are swollen and aching and think back some more to the sex that got me there. Often Ii'll finger some of his load out and taste it. It's like his calling card left in my ass as proof positive that he's fucked and wrecked my hole, kind of his own personal signature if you will.

Often my hole will ache for days after the encounter, serving as a constant reminder that keeps me horny and focused on the top and his artwork. I'll make sure to play with my hole on and off during the aching stage as it reinforces my role as a bottom to an alpha top. Sometimes in my mind I'll compare the current damage to my past wrecked holes and rate it on a scale to see if its more interesting wreckage than prior fucks.

A lot of tops have their own style as to how they like to wreck a hole, and that creates some excitement as well as you learn their techniques and anticipate what your hole will look and feel like when he's done.

I also get turned on when I have another fuck encounter and anticipate his reaction when he sees my wrecked hole. I especially like it when the new fuck notices that my hole was previously wrecked and comments on it. A few tops get really turned on to see my hole wrecked when they get there and it encourages them to add to the damage. Makes for a hot scene for all.

OMG I LOVE YOUR POSTS. I live in Vegas now. How have I not met you haha.

Yum.

• 9 months later...
On 8/6/2019 at 3:51 PM, breederjock said:

you are not wrong. that man will fuck you and strangle you so hard you will feel like you're getting gangraped. I have actually been choked out by him and woke up with his forearm up my ass. plus he once gave me a sexy black eye when him and a few of his buddies trashed my fuckhole while using an actual noose around my neck, used my mouth for an ashtray and a urinal.Screenshot2023-05-18at12_53_11PM.png.fafb831b6e60525df5a2b2435d794616.png

• Like 2

Been awhile since i've read this thread, hadn't seen half of it prior to it going dormant. 

To me a bully is at the opposite end of the spectrum from a Man.  As i see it, a bully uses things like force and meanness to compensate for their lack of substance, strength and maturity. 

To me the claims of not valuing the 'object' of their purported derision contradict their pursuit of the the very ones they claim to not value.

That they need/want to so devalue another, or be with those who devalue their self, to me, underlines their own lack of self worth. How strong and worthy is the person who needs/wants a 'worthless object' in order to perceive their own value? 

To me, the Man Who can Dominate and evoke the desire to submit from a person who is not easy but complex, not weak but strong, not stupid but intelligent, is a Man with a capital M. Knowing how to harvest the perfect fruit at the top of the tree is a lot more accomplished and demonstrative of substance and accomplishment than scavenging for the fruit fallen to the ground  and in a state of decay. 

To me what distinguishes an Alpha Human from say an alpha dog, is the added qualities  of things like intelligence, caring, compassion. i guess using brute force can work if all you aspire to be is an animal, but it doesn't strike me as a significant accomplishment for a person.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/30/2023 at 9:56 AM, tallslenderguy said:

To me the claims of not valuing the 'object' of their purported derision contradict their pursuit of the the very ones they claim to not value.

That they need/want to so devalue another, or be with those who devalue their self, to me, underlines their own lack of self worth.

This is tricky to take apart. Your premise is that they seek to devalue another because their own self-value is low, therefore they increase their self-value by comparison with those they devalue below it.

But imagine that an Alpha Male has a strong self-image and self-value (whether merited or not) to which he fully subscribes, and draws from it a certain sense of superiority and entitlement. To him, he is not compensating for some inferiority; he simply is at the pinnacle of masculinity.

To him, this worldview is confirmed and reinforced when he encounters males who submit to him, and the more completely they submit, the stronger the confirmation. It may become a positive reinforcement loop to dominate other men in increasingly forceful ways, each time more clearly demonstrating how wonderfully Alpha he is, how powerful, how entitled. He may, then, value these lesser males for their lesser value, and paradoxically may wish to degrade them further in order to increase their value as tokens to illustrate his greater value. This may begin to border on the sociopathic, taken to an extreme, but it does not necessarily stem from deep-seated low self-esteem or shame.

To be honest, although I don’t acknowledge another man’s superiority over my intellect, or as a human being, I recognize other men’s sexual superiority over me as an aspect of our physical, masculine natures. There are times when I gain great fulfillment from watching a man use me in a degrading way, breeding me like an animal, calling me a whore, but seeing him glow with pride that he has been as male as he was made to be, and that the Universe has proven once again that he’s supposed to be on top. I don’t need to be on top. I’m fine in a heap on the ground with my cunt gaping, leaking his seed, because the Universe proved something to me, too, at the same time, that I belonged on the end of his cock, being used the way he used me. That’s not a sign of my low self-esteem either.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ErosWired said:

This is tricky to take apart. Your premise is that they seek to devalue another because their own self-value is low, therefore they increase their self-value by comparison with those they devalue below it.

But imagine that an Alpha Male has a strong self-image and self-value (whether merited or not) to which he fully subscribes, and draws from it a certain sense of superiority and entitlement. To him, he is not compensating for some inferiority; he simply is at the pinnacle of masculinity.

To him, this worldview is confirmed and reinforced when he encounters males who submit to him, and the more completely they submit, the stronger the confirmation. It may become a positive reinforcement loop to dominate other men in increasingly forceful ways, each time more clearly demonstrating how wonderfully Alpha he is, how powerful, how entitled. He may, then, value these lesser males for their lesser value, and paradoxically may wish to degrade them further in order to increase their value as tokens to illustrate his greater value. This may begin to border on the sociopathic, taken to an extreme, but it does not necessarily stem from deep-seated low self-esteem or shame.

To be honest, although I don’t acknowledge another man’s superiority over my intellect, or as a human being, I recognize other men’s sexual superiority over me as an aspect of our physical, masculine natures. There are times when I gain great fulfillment from watching a man use me in a degrading way, breeding me like an animal, calling me a whore, but seeing him glow with pride that he has been as male as he was made to be, and that the Universe has proven once again that he’s supposed to be on top. I don’t need to be on top. I’m fine in a heap on the ground with my cunt gaping, leaking his seed, because the Universe proved something to me, too, at the same time, that I belonged on the end of his cock, being used the way he used me. That’s not a sign of my low self-esteem either.

i too find this topic "tricky."  It's one of the reasons i try to be careful to put qualifiers like "to me" in most of what i write. i realize my views and impressions are not substantiated evidence. i do not want to be pedantic. i think the general  attitude of qualifying what i write is  how i perceive a thing, not asserting it as a universal fact, was burned into me as a result of processing out of a conditioned fundamentalist mindset. i think that mindset i was convinced emotionally that i knew certain things vs believed certain things, that my supposed rationale was really there to support that emotional disposition. 

Not unlike you?, i generally/universally "don't acknowledge another man's superiority over my intellect, or as a human being." i do acknowledge superior intellectual reasoning in individual instances, but i don't turn that into a general conclusion. For me this is key to the D/s dynamic as i experience it.  i may dance often enough to qualify as a dancer, but still no two dances are alike, even between the same people.

i can easily "imagine" an Alpha Male Who has a strong self-image and self-value. Beyond imagination, i have experienced Men i perceive as such. For me where the divide comes, is between "whether it's merited or not."  i want (crave?) as holistic experience as i can get where it's not just a physical act of sex that is the focus, but the whole person, intellect and emotions included.

For example, one man can piss on/in me and has an attitude of  "force, meanness, bullying," that will shut me down. In that 'dance' the sub part of me not only runs and hides, i may respond violently if i feel attacked.  Another Man may engage in exactly the same act of pissing on/in me, but do so because He not only wants/needs to do so, even feels entitled to do  so, but none of those feelings (or accompanying reasonings) are detached from me or my corresponding want/need that accomodates His/Him. I.e., what is happening is His needs/desires are connecting to, aligning with mine and we are both cognizant  of that at some level. 

Can i imagine that happening with a "bully" and the guys who want/need bullies? Yes, i can imagine it, but i cannot relate to it. To me, that crosses the boarder into "sociopathic." If it is repeated and oft practiced as general behavior, takes up residence there, it becomes generally sociopathic. The key to me is the disconnect, when the 'bully' makes no distinction between the person who wants him, and the person who does not, and "forces" himself (or assumes) on whomever he pleases or perceives as deserving out of his (sole) unmerited sense of entitlement. 

For me, my act of submission, born out of a complimentary need/desire, is what makes the connection symbiotic, meritorious. i do not experience that with a bully or a person who needs/wants to be mean as part of the dynamic. That violates me intellectually and emotionally.    So even if i enjoy/want/need to be pissed on/in (for example), i do not fragment the act from those other parts of me. In order for me to connect, i need to perceive a Mans intellectual/emotional need/desire at some level. or at least, i cannot perceive simultaneous or conflicting hate as part of the act.

Edited by tallslenderguy

35 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

Can i imagine that happening with a "bully" and the guys who want/need bullies? Yes, i can imagine it, but i cannot relate to it. To me, that crosses the boarder into "sociopathic."

If not sociopathic, such mutually negative symbiotic pairings definitely exacerbate the maladaptive coping mechanisms of both parties. It’s partly this negative spiral that makes me wonder about the extent and motivation behind hole wrecking. Returning to your original premise, If a bottom says, and thinks, ‘I’m just a trashy fag whore’, and believes the negative things that implies about his worth, he sends a certain message. That message may be received by a Top predisposed to look for such self-worthless men for one of two reasons: A) He needs to devalue and control them to elevate his own low self-image; or B) He is psychopathic in nature and is simply exercising an impulse in which he is unable to feel compassion or sympathy for the what another person experiences, and may take pleasure in the sense of power and control he experiences by causing distress or pain in others. In the case of either A or B, finding a target that not only accepts but seems to welcome harsh treatment may tend to reduce any inhibition toward extremes of that treatment. Severe use may beget increasingly severe subsequent use, until there is no reason to hold back.

We have essentially heard this scenario expressed, variously, in the course of this thread, so I don’t think it’s speculative. I don’t doubt that this is one motivation for ‘destroying holes’, and indeed I think it’s probably the more obvious. I keep getting drawn back to the first response, though, and its description of artistry, that puts its motivation in an entirely different class, and tells me that there is another state of the Top mind, predisposed to wanton ‘destruction’ of another man’s cunt, that comes from another, more elevated place.

• Like 1