Dark Room Etiquette

Doccer19677

What pisses me off in a darkroom is hands redirecting my hard cock when it’s looking to be sucked or an ass to fuck&fill. Why are guys cramming in to a darkroom then? Also, if I smell shit, I exit and hit the showers, then return to sex in a darkroom.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

My experience is anything in the darkroom is raw like at Wet Sauna in Brisbane, if you get led out to another space it could be different or in the light your let go because in the dark you seemed twink-like. One of the darkrooms at 29 Cruise Club last night was the same, all raw, with a good deal of flip fucking and daisy-chain/train flipping...

• Like 4

I have had a few guys fuck me with a condom on, not my choice. But, I find a way to dispose of the condom after I empty it in my hole. Once I am in a bath house, tops can use my ass to empty their ladders or their nuts.

as a faggot and a darkroom cumdumpster I know I am in the darkroom to be used. by anyone. however they want to use me. I am nothing to the men in there but a hot body they can play with and use to get themselves off. its not about my taste in guys or what I want at all.its about providing a nice smooth body with a deep throat and an easy use fuckhole. I would never dream of saying no or handing anyone a condom. I get down on my knees or on my hands and knees where faggots like me belong or bent over with my legs spread so men can use me, fuck me and breed me like trash. they don't need to tell me their name, give me their number or even bother talking to me. I am there to be a fuckslut and a cumhole for ANYONE

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Love the darkroom in the sauna in Sheffield when it's busy, Manchester one can be good too. 

The Sheffield one has a little box in the corner. If everyone's holding back a bit in the main sauna area I'll go in the dark room, bend over that box and wait. Never long before I feel fingers, tongue or a cock trying to make their way into my warm, slick cum hole.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 1 year later...
23 hours ago, edward21uk said:

Etiquette? If you bend over a hole is far game for no-holds barred fucking seeding. If you want controlled fucking, then get a date on Gr**dr. Arse up, cum in.

Never a truer word. I was in a dark room the other day, which had benches so I sat down to rest. A bloke came in, got on his knees and gave me a blowjob. I got nice and hard so he got up, turned around and sat on my rock hard cock. He was already slick with cum and lube so he rode my cock like a pro. I got up put him across the bench and fucked him hard and deep. I came and held my cock in him whilst he milked out every drop. I pulled out and he then added “thank you daddy”. A good cumdump that understands the rules of a dark room - my sort of man 😈

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

Reading these replies, I can't recall ever even seeing a bagged Cock in the darkrooms.  The whole point of the "darkness" is to offer up your Hole to any/every Cock without any restrictions - and for Cocks to rut raw in any Hole they happen to find handy. 

Most fuckjoints offer other areas where less thrilling sexual perversions are celebrated, but the darkrooms are there for the explicit reason of offering a place for no-holds (or Holes)-barred.  The darker the better.  The best cruising in a darkroom is done in Braille - or "Mouth-Braille" better sitll.  All a guy really does need to do is be careful moving around, since there are unseen legs on the floor, other obstacles potentially in one's way.

The only "etiquette" involved is for the Holes to be fully prepped.  And when one isn't, it's fully within the rules for that one guy to be sent to the showers to finish the job, and not force his carelessness on the rest of the guys intent on sating their Lusts.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1