Last time you fucked in public

Horny4256

9 hours ago, Hunter22 said:

Last night in the sauna, my partner is on a business trip and left me alone and horny so I cleaned up and went there, stripped when I got in and headed to the dark room. It was pleasantly full of men so I knew I was up for a good time. 

Bent over and waited no longer than 2 minutes before I felt someone behind me pressing his cock in me. I was prelubed and primed with a dildo before leaving home so he slid in easily. 
after he came he was replaced by the next one and I had the pleasure of cleaning his cock.

this went for a while and I was on all fours, on my back and on the fuck bench taking load after load till after about 10 I was led to the main sling room which was free for me to climb. 
one of the daddies put a blindfold on me and I just smiled and offered my cum filled hole to anyone who wished to unload.

i spent there about 5 hours and I lost count on how many loads I took, I just know I was leaking cum so badly cause I was gaping all the way home (lucky it was a short walk of shame lol) 

Cant leave a reaction for the day 🤬

Fringin hot as hell 🔥

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Njn0mc said:

Cant leave a reaction for the day 🤬

As I understand it, the more you take part in conversations (I mean, writing something), the more opportunities you "earn" for leaving a "reaction"  to other guy's additions.  It took me a while to figure that out too, so don't be unhappy - it'll sort itself out. 

I spent the week of halloween in Gran Canary. I fucked almost all nights in public in different places. But the real public, I mean which was visible for anyone happened at the Dunes near the public pathway. After I let a guy to suck me up to hard and I also sucked another one I found a guy bending over a bush and pushing up his bubble butts. I I wasn’t sure if he was full of cum but for all cases I licked his hole out deeply and after that I pushed my hard cock inside. I was fucking him for a while. It was fckn exciting that his cock was continuously leaking. Some people realised us from the public pathway. A couple of guys were standing around staring at us and jerking. One of them also pushed his cock in me. Unfortunately it didn’t work for a long. Finally I bred the bottom. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Twice yesterday.  First in the garage at Sawmill campground north of Tampa and later that evening on the trails at Sawmill.  Being both an exhibitionist and a voyeur,  public sex is a major turn on. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 5

7 hours ago, myDNA4u said:

Twice yesterday.  First in the garage at Sawmill campground north of Tampa and later that evening on the trails at Sawmill.  Being both an exhibitionist and a voyeur,  public sex is a major turn on. 

Want to get to Sawmill for a few days of pure mansex

• Like 1

On 11/6/2023 at 2:09 PM, Barebacksletje said:

Last Friday I have been fucked in a park in Amsterdam 

Have you been fucked in all parks in Amsterdam? What park do you like best for being bred? My favorite is 'Rembrandt park'. Swallowed 2 sperm loads there today. Close to the West so lots of Arab guys. I love them! They can get rude and give orders. Love being pushed down on my knees by them for a quick cum dump down my throat 😉 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

I went to Steamworks in Vancouver over the weekend. I'm a cocksucker, and I was not disappointed at all. All different types of bodies. A favorite moment - making out with this hot skinny dude with a full load of cum in my mouth (I kinda had to seduce him to kiss me after he saw me swallow the load, but it didn't take much lol). 

Probably the hottest thing I've ever done though...sexy bottom guy was on the fuck bench getting bred. When the top pulled out I put my face in the bottoms ass and slurped the load out...I don't usually rim, but the moment was right and the hole was so stretched I couldn't help myself...and then, my skinny kissing partner made out with me. 

So. Much. Fun. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

For me last summer, but I was being fisted after being fucked.  We thought we had found a secluded private spot in the woods well away from the path - the weather was hot and I was in my chaps, t-shirt and boots and my mate at that point was just in his boots.  We'd been going at it for an hour or so and my arse was well open and lubed - and then randomly out of the blue a couple just turned up and walked by.  We had been so concentrating on what we were doing that we hadn't seen them coming at all.  There was no hiding what we were doing whatsoever - I was on full display and so was my mate.  Never felt so embarrassed as we were frantically trying to cover up.  To be honest I don't why we were trying to cover up as we must have been on full display when they were approaching and we weren't aware that they were coming.  I can laugh about it now but when I walked back to the car park later that afternoon I was looking out to make sure we didn't bump into them again......

• Like 1

Friday Morning -

Top had me strung up under the overpass in the woods down the trail from one of the cruising spots. Blindfolded. A little flogging, sucked a couple dicks and then got bred. I think it was my top, but he won't tell. It's getting chilly to do that around here and will probably hang it up for the winter.

Brings back memories of late 70s and early 80s when that was the primary way to hook up.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Went to dinner last night with friends and forgot I had Sniffies going. Got messaged by a guy nearby who wanted to fuck after I was done. Neither of us could host and so we swapped in the stairway of a parking garage. Good looking white boy of 19, home from college pumped two loads in him, took both his loads too.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2