Cumdumps and love / long term relationships

BritishCumdump

11 minutes ago, lfjgnjnhj said:

I'm NOT a part of FUCKING P3RV&MENTALLY SICK F@G'S "family" and I REALLY HATE FUCKING F@GS COCKSUCKERS&AIDS SPREADERS! ALL F@GS MUST DIE! U R FKNG P3RVS&PEDOPHILES with FKNG DISGUSTING RUINED DESTROYED PROLAPSED FARTING ASS HOLES that CAN NOT KEEP YOUR FNKG SHIT! U R FUCKING PHYSICALLY DISABLED&SECOND TYPE of citizens! BURN in FUCKING HELL!!! 

Take your bullshit elsewhere then and shut the fuck up and leave this site. It’s just that easy. Oh your self loathing hate needs help

• Upvote 1

I was in a relationship for 7 years in my late teens and twenty’s were my bf bred other boys and shared me with other men. In my experience it did not work out. He started sharing me more and having sex with me less. Then he found a younger guy that he wanted for his primary. He didn’t want to break i with me but just wanted me around to service his friends. He ended up leaving me shortly after. I have never been in a relationship since.

• Sad 1

I spent last night and morning in an orgy was organised by a couple. It seems that they  live in a warm and strong relationship based on mutual live and respect. They fuck together and without the other many times and it’s absolutely okey to them. I want a boyfriend with I can do the same.  

For 13 years I was lucky enough to be in a loving relatinship with a man who encouraged me to be a cumdump, who loved watching me get bred and loved organising tops to fuck me and allowed me to satisfy my need for cock and seed as I wished. Of course, I reciprocated by encouraging, sometimes procuring bottoms for him to breed and loved watching him fuck the arse off bottoms as well. It was not a one way street - and it worked very well for a very long time.

I can not be monogamous, so my next serious relationship will be with someone that can accept and/or encourage me being a  cumdump. I need variety and want to live a sissy slut cumdump lifestyle with someone. The top fuckbuds I have now are possessive and want to be the only one fucking my ass. Of course I tell them that they are, but they really are not. They are not boyfriend material for me. I keep hoping to find that guy that accepts my need for strange cock with or without me.

Guest letsbreed

I would be so happy in an emotionally monogamous but physically slutty relationship, both of us encouraging each other to fuck as many men as possible but coming home to loving cuddles and the stability of that kind of deep connection that is only made stronger by sharing our bodies with any men we desire

1 hour ago, letsbreed said:

I would be so happy in an emotionally monogamous but physically slutty relationship, both of us encouraging each other to fuck as many men as possible but coming home to loving cuddles and the stability of that kind of deep connection that is only made stronger by sharing our bodies with any men we desire

sounds perfect to me

• 4 months later...
On 10/9/2021 at 2:57 PM, Guest letsbreed said:

On 10/9/2021 at 4:54 PM, beefyinkedguy said:

sounds perfect to me

But how to separate the two I.e. love from sex?  I’m brand new to the scene, recently met a guy who I had mind blowing sex with and then started developing an emotional attraction.  While we both met up through a hookup site and I knew he had had a lot of guys, what shocked me is learning how many guys he’d do in a single day or over a weekend.  I wasn’t prepared to handle and lost my shit.  He, undeservedly bore the brunt of my reaction and I buried my feelings for him and my sexual desire went the same way.  How do I successfully decouple and compartmentalize emotion vs. sex?  Be a sex-bot for meaningless hookups but come home to my partner and a warm loving relationship?  Seems like living two separate lives.  

• Moderators
9 hours ago, BBVB said:

How do I successfully decouple and compartmentalize emotion vs. sex?  Be a sex-bot for meaningless hookups but come home to my partner and a warm loving relationship?  Seems like living two separate lives.  

Maybe you don't. Everyone's emotional and sexual response is different. It's quite possible that for you, sex and love are strongly connected and it's hard to have one without the other. That's fine! There are plenty of men out there to choose from, and many won't find that trait objectionable - some may even prefer it. Hence the need for communication.

On 3/8/2022 at 11:51 AM, viking8x6 said:

Maybe you don't. Everyone's emotional and sexual response is different. It's quite possible that for you, sex and love are strongly connected and it's hard to have one without the other. That's fine! There are plenty of men out there to choose from, and many won't find that trait objectionable - some may even prefer it. Hence the need for communication.

100% agree on the communication.  And in several of my long term relationships, we opened up for threesomes and small groups but always together.  It was a huge turn on for me to see my partners playing with another and to see the pleasure in their faces.  I’d want that again without a doubt. As for fucking around on the side, maybe I need to experience what it’s like to fuck say a bunch of different guys during the course of a day or night.  Perhaps then they become just another dick or hole that provides physical satisfaction but no emotional attachment.  To that end I’d want an empathetic guiding hand or buddy to take me through that journey.  Anyone in the Miami/Lauderdale area interested in pimping me out or lining up a gangbang?  Lol

On 9/24/2021 at 7:32 AM, BritishCumdump said:

So I'm hitting that stage now where I'm wanting to get into a long term relationship and build something up rather than dodging love in favour of work and quick sex. 

The issue is that I'd want it to be an open relationship with my partner actively whoring me out and us throwing breeding parties. Not really polyamory in the love sense, just us having sex with lots of outer people. 

For those in the community that have these kind of relationships, are they rare? How do they work? Are there problems with jealousy or such? 

I just wonder if it's better to try and meet someone and go into a relationship fully knowing what you want rather than being purely monogamous and opening up to the cumdump stuff later. I'd love to hear your takes on this. 

ME!!!!!I I AM possessive in that what's mine is MINE! (I'm an Earth sign after all!) BUT I somehow don't have a problem sexually if what's mine is also shared by everyone else! I 😍 cumholes! And while I will felch my cum out of a hole, I much prefer to felch other men's cum out of it! So, obviously, my partner would need to get fucked by LOTS of other guys for that that to happen!

On 9/29/2021 at 6:42 AM, Spunkinmyarse said:

Truth is, I think there are a lot of bottoms who are looking for this kind of relationship (this one included), but far fewer tops…

ME!!!!!!! I'm a top who would 😍 for my cumhole partner to take as many other men's loads as he can!

On 9/29/2021 at 8:37 AM, DannyBoyCMH said:

My husband and I have a relationship like this, for nearly 10 years now. I do believe it is very, very rare though.  We talked about it not long after we met, so we knew exactly what we were getting into right from the start. It's about sex with others, not love. If you can separate the two, great. We have run into couples like us before and it doesn't work out because of jealousy or falling in love with someone you just intended to have sex with. My advice is just to always be honest about what you want and what you're looking for. It may not happen, but at least you know you were honest and up front.

It took me DECADES to understand that love and sex are not the same thing! Just because a guy had sex with me DOES NOT mean he loves me! And now that >> I << understand that, guys who have sex with me need to understand that! I could REALLY enjoy having sex with you! AND want to have sex with you REPEATEDLY. That DOES NOT mean that I love you! I LOVE having SEX with you. And that is something completely different!

On 9/29/2021 at 11:58 AM, lycis said:

We do this. It working juI'm a pretty monogamous person when it comes to love, but my cumdump boyfriend is very poly. I didn't think that mono+poly would work out but it turns out to work out just fine. The key difference is that I know that just because my bf is capable of feeling love + energy towards others, it doesn't mean the love + energy he feels towards me is anyway diminished. His love language truly is like a puppy dog, and his love operates more out of a "communal love" rather than a "you're the only one for me love". As such I never feel jealous when he's taking loads, hooking up, or even going off to hang out with one of his fuck buds or our mutual friends. Because the love he has for me is still unique & genuine, and doesn't ever get hurt by him connecting with our friends or fucking around. That "puppy-like" innocence permeates through every part of his being. The idea of him cheating, or doing anything to break trust is just fundamentally impossible for him. If I knew our relationship was faltering, I'd know about it far before jealousy over hooking up or time spent with people he feels a poly connection with would come into the picture.

😍 the puppy dog analogy! You mention "love" and "energy." I would use the terms love and sex. The fact that my partner has sex with other men has no effect on the love that he has for me (or that I have for him). From my perspective, I would probably love him a little bit more because he's going out and having sex with other men. Even if that is to fulfill his needs as a cumwhore/cumdump/(insert your term of choice) instead of to fulfill my need to enjoy a cumhole+, >> I << would still be getting the benefit of his actions!

On 9/29/2021 at 1:59 PM, MuscledHorse said:

We are emotionally committed to each other 100% and we each know the other comes first. We view sex as a pleasure sport among males, part of our primal DNA programming. 

THIS!!!!!! 1,000,000%!!!!!

On 9/29/2021 at 3:00 PM, phukhole said:

Be open about being open. Honest communication is what will make it work or allow it to fail. If you need rules, make them and follow them.  Communicate. He may be fine with you being a cum dump, but may not want to see it. Or he may get off on seeing you get used. Or he may not want t see it, but hear about it and eat your cummy hole after.  There really is no template for a good relationship,  It's what you both put into (and want out of) it.   As long as you're both satisfied with the love portion, getting ADDITIONAL sexual satisfaction shouldn't be an issue. 

I resemble ALL of the above! I don't mind seeing my partner being used as a cum dump - I just don't need to participate in it. (Introvert here.) But I would most definitely enjoy his cummy hole afterwards!

On 9/29/2021 at 3:16 PM, pssilverbear said:

I have been in an open non-monogamous relationship for three years with my current partner.  It is the first open relationship I’ve ever had.  The experience has been the most loving, respectful, satisfying and joyous relationship I’ve ever had.  We have three major tenets that we follow: no jealousy, no judgements, and no secrets.  Open communication is truly  important to making it work.      

👏 (and envy) your relationship! I've been part of open relationships that were truly open and part of open relationships that didn't feel all that open. ("I don't mind if you sleep with other guys. I just don't want to hear about it." 😒) I'm studying astrology and have discovered that Mercury (God of Communication!) is the strongest sign in my chart. And in the context of relationships, that's where I fall the most short. 😭 Note to self!

On 10/2/2021 at 4:03 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I was in a relationship for 7 years in my late teens and twenty’s were my bf bred other boys and shared me with other men. In my experience it did not work out. He started sharing me more and having sex with me less. Then he found a younger guy that he wanted for his primary. He didn’t want to break i with me but just wanted me around to service his friends. He ended up leaving me shortly after. I have never been in a relationship since.

Each to his own and not for me to judge! BUT, if that had been me, I probably would've been just the opposite - having MORE sex with you the more other guys bred you and having LESS sex with you if I was the ONLY one who was breeding you....

On 10/6/2021 at 5:01 PM, Ozpig said:

For 13 years I was lucky enough to be in a loving relatinship with a man who encouraged me to be a cumdump, who loved watching me get bred and loved organising tops to fuck me and allowed me to satisfy my need for cock and seed as I wished. Of course, I reciprocated by encouraging, sometimes procuring bottoms for him to breed and loved watching him fuck the arse off bottoms as well. It was not a one way street - and it worked very well for a very long time.

You have described my IDEAL relationship! If my cumdump partner were regularly bringing me a cumhole to enjoy, I would pretty much be monogamous and happy to be so! But I WOULD leave the door open for me to fuck other guys. (That would only be fair!) Someone I knew before I partnered with my cumhole? Fair game! Someone with different characteristics that I love that my cumhole doesn't have? Fair game! One of the tops who regularly breeds my cumhole invites me to breed his cumhole? Fair game!

On 10/9/2021 at 10:39 AM, Breedthisslut said:

I can not be monogamous, so my next serious relationship will be with someone that can accept and/or encourage me being a  cumdump. I need variety and want to live a sissy slut cumdump lifestyle with someone. The top fuckbuds I have now are possessive and want to be the only one fucking my ass. Of course I tell them that they are, but they really are not. They are not boyfriend material for me. I keep hoping to find that guy that accepts my need for strange cock with or without me.

You and I are both in the "can't be monogamous" camp @Breedthisslut! (And nice hairy crack BTW!) As I've said numerous times already, I 😍 eating and fucking a cumhole! I just prefer the cum I eat to be other men's cum! My "possessiveness" extends to giving my cumhole partner his first and last loads of the day (to remind him that other men can fuck his hole, but I own it). All the loads in between can come from as many guys as possible!

On 10/9/2021 at 11:57 AM, Guest letsbreed said:

😍 😍 😍 😍 😍

On 3/7/2022 at 11:29 PM, BBVB said:

But how to separate the two I.e. love from sex?  I’m brand new to the scene, recently met a guy who I had mind blowing sex with and then started developing an emotional attraction.  While we both met up through a hookup site and I knew he had had a lot of guys, what shocked me is learning how many guys he’d do in a single day or over a weekend.  I wasn’t prepared to handle and lost my shit.  He, undeservedly bore the brunt of my reaction and I buried my feelings for him and my sexual desire went the same way.  How do I successfully decouple and compartmentalize emotion vs. sex?  Be a sex-bot for meaningless hookups but come home to my partner and a warm loving relationship?  Seems like living two separate lives.  

As I said above, that took me decades to reconcile! 😒 The insertion of dick into hole (or whatever you prefer to call it) is SEX. Sex can be (should be?) devoid of the emotional connection that is/can be love. My partner can get fucked by 100 guys in a day (sex!) and that not touch the affection he has for me (love!). (Look at my screen name and you should understand how that might INCREASE the affection I have for him! 😉) On the other side, I could fuck another bottom (sex) and that wouldn't touch my affection for my partner (love). Even if I gave that guy all the cum I had that day, my partner would still know I love him even if I couldn't cum inside of him until the next day.) 

Since I'm not a person who reacts that way, I can only assume that those who have a negative reaction to their partner/significant other having sex with another man feels threatened in some way. The person who feels threatened needs to examine WHAT they are are actually feeling threatened by. Are you thinking the other person will have sex with your partner better than you do? If your partner can separate love and sex like I do? No biggee. Are you worried about someone else enjoying something you consider to be YOURS? S&M/B&D aside, you can't really own another person! You have to be secure enough in your relationship to TRUST your that partner is only having sex and not falling in love. (As others have mentioned, communication is KEY here!) If you're worried about the stigma associated with being involved with the town cumdump, get over yourself! If you see your partner as being less than because everyone in the town gets a go (especially if you love cumholes!), you're putting him into a lose/lose situation! As a general rule, try to remove your ego from the situation and then reevaluate. Do you feel the same way?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 7 months later...
On 10/2/2021 at 2:58 AM, hotguy02 said:

I'm 37 years old Latino bottom in a relationship with a 67 year old white Daddy he took my virginity when I was 19 years old ever since then I suck his dick and he breeds me whenever he wants he has other boys to fuck kind of makes me jealous but I understand I am the bottom so I make myself available to him whenever he want he does not let me play with other tops if I'm eager for sucking dick I have to ask him for permission and he has to approve he has given me permission in the past to suck other daddies but he is very very strict about only sucking he doesn't allow me to get fucked by them he is very very strict about that monogamous but I am very loyal to him it works out pretty good I wish I was in a relationship with him but he doesn't want anything serious he fucks around with other boys so I tried my best to be his best boy so I can see him often currently he has me locked in a chastity cagege says baby I love this type of relationship because all I want is to make him happy