Pozzed By My Own Uncle

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Author's note: I know it took me more than 2 years, but I'm back with another chapter to this story. I have a lot of ideas and I want it to keep going as long as you enjoy it. Have fun.

PART 4

I was desperate. As great as the sex with my uncle was, I wasn't prepared for what he did to me. What was I going to do now? It would be impossible for my parents not to find out I was gay if I had HIV. I would need to go to the doctor to start some type of treatment and that would be in the system forever.

Tears streamed down my face as I remained on the bed in the same position. Uncle Drew had told me there was no point in crying, but what else could I do? It was too late for me to go back now. And even if I didn't get the bug after our first time, he promised he would keep fucking me until my parents got back from their trip. And he would rape me again if I refused.

About two hours after everything happened, I decided to get up and go to the living room. Uncle Drew was sitting on the couch, with a bottle of beer in his hand, watching a football game on TV. As I approached, he pressed a button on the remote control, muting the TV.

“Do you want to repeat it all so quickly?” he asked.

“No, I just want to talk,” I replied.

“You should have put clothes on first.”

I looked down and realized I was naked. I hadn't thought of anything when I got out of bed and went to talk to my uncle. I hadn't realized I wasn't wearing anything, but now I could feel his seed running down my leg. I just needed answers and I wanted to know if he had told me the truth.

“Were you serious?” I asked.

“About what?” he said.

“When you said you had HIV.”

“Yes Jeremiah, I have never been so serious in my entire life. And now the virus is inside of you too.”

“Why would you do that?” I asked, hurt.

“Hey, don't blame it on me, you were the one who said you wanted to lose your virginity to your own uncle. You’re the one who didn’t ask me to use a condom.”

“I didn’t think you would be capable of infecting me on purpose.”

“Jeremiah, you need to start thinking about this as a gift.”, he said. “I would never do anything bad to my own nephew, even if his father is an asshole. But you must answer one question, what is every gay man’s greatest fear?”

“Getting the bug,” I replied.

“And now you no longer need to have that fear, because you already have it. Isn't that great? I’ve been living with this for years and it has been the best years of my life.”

As much as I didn't want to admit it, what Uncle Drew said made sense. It was a completely twisted and strange thought, but I could see the logic behind the things he said.

“And what do I do now?” I asked.

“You don't have to do anything,” Uncle Drew replied. “But if you want my advice, you’re young, hot, and you have a huge beautiful dick, almost as big as mine. I would take advantage of that and fuck every guy who wanted me.”

“But wouldn’t that be risky?”

“Not anymore, because now you are free. I freed you. My DNA is running through your veins now. And if you want, I can help you achieve many things.”

"I’m not sure."

“I know this turns you on, you have a hard on right now. Now come, it’s time for you to have your second lesson.”

Uncle Drew took off the thin shorts he was wearing and I noticed he wasn't wearing any underwear. As much as I was still scared, I had to admit that the idea of him fucking me again excited me more than anything. So, without thinking much about the consequences, I walked towards him.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 11

@rapazsolitario excellent.  Thank you, its a story worth carrying on awhile.  You revealing that Jerimiah has a dick not unlike his uncles adds a whole new dimension (pun intended) to where you might take this.  But so many opportunities just for the week before the Ps come home.  And then coaches, classmates, anonymous tricks....  Keep on going and give one other talented story writers here, @Jaygusher a challenge.  🙂

Hugs to both of you guys.  

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2