Pozzed While Cruising

ijoey

I answered yes. 

I brought him to Jake’s

Pozzed While Cruising 10

I reluctantly let his huge brown cock slip from my mouth, but I was sure I was going to have it my ass soon.  I told him I know of a place as long as he did not mind a few extra guys. He did not. So the three of us made our way to Jake’s apartment which was just a short walk across campus.

We got to Jake’s apartment and there was no mistaking what was happening on the other side of the door. We could hears moans and cries of “no” and “stop”, but followed up by “more” and “deeper:. I could see Josh getting nervous and our newest addition which we never asked his name. We both were too slutty to do that. We were more interested in sucking his cock and taking it up the ass than asking his name. 

I knocked on the door and heard Jake yell, “in a minute” followed by “it’s gotta be Joey and the QB.” He flung open the door, stark naked with his oversized hard cock waving in front of him like a jousting lance with his roommates behind him breeding two hot twinks. I wondered if they knew what they were getting into when they agreed to come to JAkes’s apartment. 

Jake invited us in and asked who the new guy was. I got embarrassed and shrugged my shoulders, I said, “we sucked his huge cock, but forgot to ask his name.” Jake just laughed as he called Josh and I a couple of sluts and then ordered us to get naked, our knees and start sucking. Our latin swordsman, introduced himself as Sergio and shed his clothes as well. 

We did not have to be told twice. I shucked my shoes and clothes into the corner and Josh piled his on top of mine. I immediately swallowed as much of Sergio as I could. While Josh picked up on Jake where they left off in the bathroom. The room was filled with sounds of fucking and sucking the moans from the twinks were so erotic. As Paul and Dan, Jake’s roommates, planted their tainted seed deep in the bowels of each of the twink bottoms. 

Dan slipped buttplug into his twinks well fucked ass saying, “we need to keep those 2 gifted loads in your cunt to make you pregnant”. 

He then ordered him to move over and eat Sergio’s ass. Sergio pushed him away saying he was a top and did not do ass play, but Jake and Dan were insistent that Sergio would love it and soon I could tell that he was. It felt like his cock thicker, a bit longer and a whole lot harder in my mouth as the twink ate and tongued Sergio’s ass. 

Sergio soon dumped a massive load in my mouth, and Jake urged me to share with Josh. I leaned over and Josh open his mouth and with every eye in the room on us. I dribbled Sergio’s hot load from my mouth to Josh and swished it around his mouth and fed it back to me. 

I swallowed it. 

Paul fucked his hot load into his twink and repeated the same process of inserting a butplug and ordered him to rim Jake, but by this time Jake had Josh on his back on the coffee table and squeezing his bare cock into the QB. 

Josh was not protesting. 

Jake pushed in a little and then back out. I told Jake that he took a huge bbc the night before. So no need to be gentle. 

Jake was not!

So the twink was told to come over to me and eat my ass and get it ready for the next fucking. Sergio barely got soft when he pulled the twinkie bottom around and forced his massive cock down his throat. Ordering him to get his massive cock hard as he was going to fuck a whole lot of ass tonight. 

Jake just looked at me and winked. As he continued his effort to poz the QB. 

As the twink ate my ass. I wondered where all this was going to lead. I knew I had to be Ty into this group what was Jake’s plan to poz him? Was it possible for me or Josh to poz someone from the bottom. 

I guess I would soon find out as Sergio face fucked one of the twinks while he eyed the twink that was fingering and eating my hole. 

More to Cum

Thanks for the great feedback

Always looking for hot chat, phone or a possible meet up 

Joey

• Like 16
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 11

I guess I would soon find out as Sergio face fucked one of the twinks while he eyed the twink that was fingering and eating my hole. 

Pozzed While Cruising 11

Sergio movies the twink that was eating my ass, knelt down between my legs and lined his mostly unlubed cock up with my ass. It hurt like a mother fucker, but I was determined to get his thick Mexican cock in my slutty hole. I wanted his load to be mixed with everyone else’s that I was sure to get that night and that weekend. 

Jake continued his effort to poz the QB while Dan fed his cock to Josh in a poz QB spit-roast. Josh was in pig heaven taking cock at both ends. Part of me wished the girls that throw themselves at him and his hangers-on could see him taking cock up his ass and sucking cock like pig whore. 

I wondered what people would think of me taking this over-sized Mexican cock. I would not care if my own mother walked in. I would not let him stop breeding my slut hole. Paul came up behind Sergio and massage his shoulders, felt up his clearly defined pecs and let him sniff some strong poppers. 

Sergio power drove his thick dick into my boy chute. I begged him for his cum. While Paul kept letting him take hits off of the poppers. What I did not know was that Paul was fingering Sergio’s virgin ass. 

Sergio, at first, was resistant, but the more he fucked me. He fucked himself on Paul’s fingers. My ass was a powerful force as he was slowly deflowering his own cunt. Paul made him take a deep drag off the poppers while he slid in behind Sergio and put his thick 7’ cock at Sergio’s hole. So with each thrust a bit of Paul’s cock pushed into him. The more he fucked me the more he fucked himself. 

Paul pushed into Sergio deep as Sergio pushed all 9 inches of his carmel cock deep in my ass. I could feel his thickness contract and expand as he unloaded his second nut of the day deep in me. Paul looked over his shoulder at me and really began to pound into Sergio. 

Sergio never lost his hardness as his cock stayed rooted in my butt as Paul jack-hammered his cock deep into him. I could feel Paul’s thrust through Sergio and in my ass. Sergio was moaning. Paul was hitting Sergio in just the right spot and Serg was loving it. 

I was too. I was close to cumming again and so was Sergio. 

Across the room Jake was breeding Josh with his poz load telling the QB he was getting his gift. I could tell Josh had no clue what that meant, but he mumbled through Dan’s cock, “yes, breed me!” I came clenching my cock around Sergio’s cock who clenched down on Paul’s cock. Jake flooded Josh’s hole. Paul came in Sergio and Sergio bred my gash. The whole room was cumming into someone's ass, but the twinks were feeling left out.  One of the twinks, crawled under Josh telling the room that he was going to suck the QB’s cock like every girl on campus wants to do. The room filled with laughter. 

Josh looked up at Dan and asked Dan if he wanted to add his load to his used ass. Dan quickly shot behind Josh and had his thick 6 incher inserted down to the base in one motion and soon had Jake’s cum frothing in and out of Josh. 

We all sat back and watched Dan fuck the QB. Dan was very vocal. He was exclaiming to the room that he was going to breed Josh with his poz load. I could see Josh get wide-eyed and the twinks looked at each other. 

Jake said, “yeah none of you asked us you all got a poz load and loads deep in your ass and belly’s.” 

He grabbed one of the twinks closest to him and guided his head to his cock. The twink did not fight his advances and the other twink was locked in a “69” with Josh as Josh was getting bred by Dan. 

Paul and Sergio were locked in a deep kiss as I was on my knees cleaning their cocks. 

I felt a slap on my ass. I looked back without taking Sergio’s cock out of my mouth. “Move over slut,” Jake said” ‘I want some Mexican ass”. Jake pushed me out of the way, laid Sergio on his back, hiked up his legs and slowly pushed his thick 8inch cock into the Mexican whore. 

I laid back and asked Paul if he was ready to drive his big cock in me. He did not have to be asked twice, but he had a better idea. He made me and the free twink lay across the couch on our knees. He slipped his cock into the twink and fucked into him about 5 to 10 strokes and then pulled out and fucked me 5 to 10 strokes. 

More to cum

I love the feedback and hot chat guys. Hit me up 

Joey

• Like 15
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay guys. but I hope to add a few more before drawing this to a close

Part 12

I laid back and asked Paul if he was ready to drive his big cock in me. He did not have to be asked twice, but he had a better idea. He made me and the free twink lay across the couch on our knees. He slipped his cock into the twink and fucked into him about 5 to 10 strokes and then pulled out and fucked me 5 to 10 strokes. 

More to cum

Jake pushed his thick cock into Sergio’s brown ass. I knew he was just another notch on Jakes’s poz belt, but Sergio was going to be a gifter. He had the charisma to get straight boys or boys off of the fence to suck and ride his cock. 

Where I could pull in twinks, who couldn’t, he could pull in studs and that could lead to ‘posplosion’ on campus among guys and girls. I knew Josh would pull in Ty and that would lead to the downfall of the football team. 

Dan kept up his breeding of Josh. While Paul took turns on the twink and me. I wondered who was going to get his poz load. Officially, I had not converted yet, but I was sure I was poz. I had taken enough loads. I noticed while Paul was fucking me he was roughly fingering the twink. I could see looks of pain. I was sure Paul was tweaking his twink ass preparing him for his toxic load. 

Jake had Sergio on his back and they had worked up a pink froth between them. I knew Sergio was bleeding a little from his newly found anal adventures and there was no way he was leavng here negative. 

None of us were. 

And slowly, each of the tops began to finish off in their selected bottoms, they confessed their true intentions. 

Dan exclaimed that he was flooding Josh with his tainted load. 

Paul bred with much enthusiasm to tell his the twink to take his poison pussy filler. 

Jake with his cock deeply rooted in Sergio left nothing to the imagination. He kissed Sergio on the mouth and then grunted that he take his poz load. 

Everyone but me seemed a bit surprised, but took it all in stride. Sergio spoke first saying it was just a matter of time. Josh agreed as he slowly stroked his half hard cock which was a site to behold for such slut bottom like myself. Josh had a good 7 thick inches while I was lucky to have 5. Each of the twinks looked like they were about to cry, but agreed that they knew sooner or later it was going to happen. 

IT was then that it dawned on Josh and Sergio that I set them up. Jake instructed them that they each had just got a gift and it was their turn to spread it around. As Jake spoke, I noticed that both Josh and Sergio got hard thinking about their “duty” to spread their gift. Each of them grabbed a twink and bent them over the back of the couch and began to fuck with new vigor. 

Dan and Paul pulled me into a 3-way with them as Jake watched over his den of iniquity. I straddled Dan as he laid on the ground and sucked Paul as he stood over me. They each took turns calling me names, like “faggot”, “whore” and “poz slut”.  

Jake pulled out a little brown bottle and held it under my nose and told me to breath deep. I did. 

I was feeling euphoric. I got a crazy idea to ask Paul to fuck me with Dan. Jake said, “no, if anyone was going to DP you it was going to be him!”

So with Dan already balls deep in my ass and Paul fucking my face. Jake got in behind me and added some extra lube to his cock and my hole. I never felt so stretched in my entire life as Jake finally slipped his cock alongside Dan. 

I felt tears well up in my eyes as Jake and Dan took turns fucking their huge cocks into me while the other enjoyed the friction of the other’s cock. 

I came

More to Cum

Thanks for the hot emails and chats. 

Hit me up 

Joey

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9