What Does Gay Community Think of Cumsluts?

TwinkSlut24

• 2 weeks later...

I only became a cumslut after after I started taking PrEP in October last year and when the waiting period ended, I immediately went to the local sex club and la\y down in the sling

That Friday, night I took 6 loads from 5 different tops in the space of about 3 hours.

I had never before taken a raw load from any person whose HIV status I wasn't certain of and trusted, let alone 6.

Whereas before I would have lived in mortal terror for weeks until I'd taken PEP and gotten a negative test result, I spent the next hour after I got up out of the sling standing proudly at the bar having a couple of drinks feeling those 6 raw loads slowly oozing out of my ruined asshole and dripping down my legs. Then I went home and slept like a baby.

Now I let any top who wants to unload in my hole and the bigger/thicker his cock the more persuasive I try to be if he wants to use rubber.

If PrEP had been around when I was 18, I would have become the biggest teenage cumwhore in human history.

Now I proudly call myself a cumwhore or cumslut.

Yesterday morning I took two consecutive raw loads from a guy with a huge cock, but I have no idea if he was telling the truth about being on PrEP or not.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

I was at IML last month hosting ass-up in my hotel room. I was fucked 54 times over the course of my stay. I had one Top volunteer to work the door for me one night, and on another a MtF trannie brought men in to fuck and video me, telling them to “fuck him harder, make him bleed - he’s a cumdump, that’s how they’re used.” So I guess, yeah, “cumslut” applied to me.

On the last night, a Top came in an jammed himself roughly into my ass and started to rough-fuck me. “You fucking faggot,” he said. “I have zero respect for you. You’re nothing but a worthless cumdump faggot, aren’t you? Say it.”

That’s one aspect of the psychology of some Tops that I still can’t wrap my head around - why they choose to fuck men they have so little regard for, whom they see as in some way subhuman. Yet they enjoy it, it excites them, titillates them, gives them gratification when they inseminate the bottom. This guy came a hard, balls-deep, gasping orgasm. Whatever his opinion of cumsluts, he evidently gets off on them in a serious way. Possibly he doesn’t actually believe what he says and it just enhances his fantasy to pretend; or perhaps he does. I take people’s words at face value.

I’m not worthless, but I said what he told me to say because my duty is to fulfill the need of the Top fucking me. My saying it for him didn’t make it true. I suppose it may have reinforced the idea in his mind, but if I had refused, would it have changed his view? I doubt it. He probably would have just doubled down on his abuse because the way he sees cumsluts is already solidified in his mind.

I felt strangely unaffected by his verbal abuse. Maybe I’ve just gotten used to it from having heard such things said to me many times before, or maybe my own sense of self-worth isn’t dependent on the utterances of others. I know that there are some people who are going to judge me a certain way because I give my body away. They are going to misjudge me, and that’s something I simply decide to accept because I am doing what my heart and reason tell me is right to do.

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

I felt strangely unaffected by his verbal abuse. Maybe I’ve just gotten used to it from having heard such things said to me many times before, or maybe my own sense of self-worth isn’t dependent on the utterances of others. I know that there are some people who are going to judge me a certain way because I give my body away. They are going to misjudge me, and that’s something I simply decide to accept because I am doing what my heart and reason tell me is right to do.

I don't understand why some men seem to associate demeaning others with inflating themselves.  It simply doesn't make any kind of sense.  At least you do know that there are some men who value cumdumps at the highest level, and honor them for living their calling truthfully and sincerely.  I suppose we could just put it down to insecure men pretending to be something other than what they are.  Every guy knows that without men like you, the rest of us would be s.o.l. 

• Upvote 1

I've worn the mantle of cumslut on many occasions. Often I've felt like an impostor, but other times I feel I've earned every single load.  Some guys look down on me because they know I've taken or still take anonymous loads.  Some guys look up to me for the same reason.  I've had tops hit me up on the apps because I was a cumdump and I've had guys politely (or sometimes NOT politely) decline when I hit them up.   So, I guess it depends on the guy. 

I WILL say, though, that some guys who pull all the "Take it, you whore" type talk.  Sometimes, I'll allow it just to get that nut. Other times,  I've actually laughed out loud and kicked them out.  I'm not sub enough for that.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, phukhole said:

So, I guess it depends on the guy

Or, a bit more deeply, the level of acceptance the guy has managed to reach regarding his own confidence in himself, his understanding of who and what he is. accepting his Lusts, and acting upon that acceptance.  

On 6/19/2022 at 11:02 AM, hntnhole said:

I don't understand why some men seem to associate demeaning others with inflating themselves.  It simply doesn't make any kind of sense. 

Psychologically the dynamic is pretty straightforward - if a person measures his self-worth in relation to others rather than against an internal metric, he is continually sizing himself up to the other people he encounters to determine what his relative worth is. By diminishing the perceived worth of the other people, he automatically elevates his own relative worth by default, without having to undertake any assessment of his own actual qualities. This may not be a conscious process, but may become habitual as it repeatedly stokes and shores up an ego with an unstable foundation.

I can understand this context easily enough. What still puzzles me is why, if the other person’s value is diminished, the man seems then to relish the interaction because he perceives the other person as being of lower value. In other words, if he perceives that the thing available to fuck is a piece of trash, why does he choose to fuck a piece of trash? One would think that perceiving himself to be a user of something of low value rather than a chooser of things of high value would tend to diminish his sense of self-worth. Clearly it’s a complicated mindset contending with multiple issues.

• Upvote 1

That does make some sense - but only if perceived in a very limited way.  Denigration of someone you're about to have sex with is the tiniest step away from denigrating ones self, as you point out.  Denigrating others only drags one down to the same low level as the denigrated ones. 

If some person (I mean anybody) feels so badly about themselves that the only way they can feel better it so degrade others, there's some fundamental problem at play, which - not being a shrink - I just don't understand.  Thanks for the thoughts, as always.

On 1/22/2022 at 3:01 AM, TwinkSlut24 said:

Hey guys, 

Since I became a cumdump last year, I’ve averaged probably about 10 - 20 loads a week. I can’t help it and I’m totally addicted. I have about 20 guys in the DC area that I’ve met on Grindr, I spend every Friday night at the Crew Club in a Sling or on the bench in a jock strap begging the guy fucking me “to shoot it in my pussy” and I recently went to my first Cumunion in Pittsburg where I took about 25 loads. I can never get enough and I’m a total whore. 

I’ve started to realize most gay people in the area seem to be familiar with me. When I go to the club people kind of snicker and most recently a gay friend of mine from grad school found out about it. My question is what does the gay community in general think about sluts like me and how common is it for bottoms to to become addicted like I have? 

In general the gay 'community' or whatever that means looks down on cumsluts. There's also a lot of bottom-shaming. 
While in fact I'm certain MOST men prefer sex to be bareback.

And for someone to top, you need a bottom.

Personally I love all kinds of sluts (tops AND bottoms), cumdumps and cum-sluts. 🥰😍😈

More power to you and hope you have fun and enjoy. 

I've only recently started getting back to bottoming after a long time as a top (largely being too lazy to "prep"). Within a short space of time I think it's fair to say I've become a bottom slut and I'm working on the cumdump bit. 

There's still a lot of stigma around re many different things, which can be at the very least tiring (but of course also offensive, hurtful, etc), so I'm not actively telling the whole world to their faces, but in the appropriate environments I'm not making a secret of it. I'm at an age where it really is time to say "fuck it".

• 4 weeks later...

Whenever i get the chance which is not as often as i like, i love being used as a cumdump, i take all loads no questions asked, rough fuckers that know what they want & take me "to the front of the line" but it's not as easy as some might think it does take a certain mindset to let go of all inhibitions, i know it took me a few years to get to where i am today.

Being used as a cumdump takes a special mindset of loving cock so much that you are willing to let anyone breed you & spunk deep inside, it's easier said than done but like most things in life practice makes perfect.

I have that mindset now but i choose when i want the inner pig to come out, 1on1 is cool too but i do like getting fucked & bred by more anonymous men bent over like a slut in heat taking any & all cocks up my juicy manhole no questions asked one after the next using me like i should & want to be used.