What Does Gay Community Think of Cumsluts?

TwinkSlut24

22 hours ago, fskn said:

To me, bottom sluts who provide satisfaction to lots of men are the unsung heroes who keep society running.

Haha, exactly this πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Philip said:

In my personal view, after being in the shoes of a slut, I have come to the conclusion that we go and have sex for fun, but we are still people at the end of the day. We have our lives, ambitions, hobbies, families to return to

So Philip ... I think that "compartmentalizing" our sexual lives away from "the rest of our lives" is what many of us try to do, at least initially.Β  I'm glad to know that you have (apparently) substantial experience in slutting.Β  That would imply that you've accepted that needing/wanting a lot of raw Cock pumping Seed up your gut is something you've come to terms with.Β  But why mention it in the past tense?Β  Are you saying you've decided that whoring around is something you no longer need or want to do?Β  Chances are poor that it would, since once men like us taste the "forbidden fruit" we seldom get our fill and only want more and more.Β Β 

When you tell your gay friends you took a dozen raw Cocks in one night, I doubt your friends are shocked or disgusted; more likely, their Cocks get hard for it too.Β  Taking a dozen loads off different Cocks may define your sexual lusts, but there are many other areas of interest in a well-balanced life, sex being an important, but hardly the only one.Β Β 

16 hours ago, Philip said:

I think in terms of being addicted to being a whore, it depends on your personality. I’m a risk taker so I am drawn to activities like these

Sure, there is such a thing as "addictive behavior";, it can be productive or unproductive.Β  Smoking cigarettes is addictive, and probably prove unhealthy.Β  Sucking fresh Cock can be addictive, just like taking loads off numerous, anonymous Cocks can be addictive, and may (or, probably) result in some unpleasant bugs.Β  So do we attempt to expunge our sexual addictions, or try to mitigate the potentially negatives, and continue to feed that addiction?Β  It sounds like you're either developing into a "whole" man, comfortable with who you've become and trying to come to terms with guys from before you did, or perhaps trying to figure out how to move beyond them, fearing their "disgust".Β  It's difficult trying to juggle two separate "identities" - one as a sexual Pig and the other as something you may not be.Β  More, it's not necessary, and wasteful of our energy.Β  Friends either accept us as we are, or not.Β  What really matters is that we accept ourselves as who we really are, and move forward, confident in our wholeness.Β Β 

Since you are (apparently) drawn to whoring, maybe even addicted to wanton Breeding, far better to accept and revel in your Lusts, than try to be something you're not, and only for the sake of what others might think of you.Β  For some of us .....

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 1

On 1/22/2022 at 3:48 PM, ErosWired said:

And by fucking in volume, we do absorb a disproportionate share of the limited resource of Tops available.

One quick observation:Β  If cumdumps do absorb a disproportionate share, then they deserve to.Β  It's cumdumps who are reliable, not like some trick in the ether.Β  It's the cumdumps that only serve, without a lot of carrying on.Β  It's the cumdumps that feel the commitment to their calling more deeply than a casual bottom.Β  But, I've been barking up this tree for a while, so ..... I'll let it go with this.

• Like 2

On 1/22/2022 at 4:48 PM, TNVersGuy said:

There are gays in my community that won’t give me the time of day in public or in front of their friends. Guess I have a cumdump reputation. However, these are the same gays that use my hole the most behind closed doors

And I hope you don't give a rats ass about them.Β  They give you what you (presumably) need, and you give them what they need.Β  Purely transactional.Β  Nobody needs "frenemies" like that.Β  Next time you see these "friends", jut out our chin, throw back your shoulders and ignore them.Β  They'll be back, as soon as they need good Hole,Β 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hntnhole said:

But why mention it in the past tense?Β  Are you saying you've decided that whoring around is something you no longer need or want to do?

Oh, I have came to the aforementioned conclusion sometime in the past, but I am still pretty much a whore in the present hehe.

7 hours ago, hntnhole said:

It's difficult trying to juggle two separate "identities"

In a way, I really like keeping two β€˜identities’: one being the β€˜good boy’ that everyone knows of me in life and the other one being β€˜slutty’ when no one is looking. It is quite thrilling that way. It’s like having a secret identity that no one knows about, like Spider-man. It also satisfy that tiny bit of rebel inside me. I am that kid that puts up a smile when adults are around, only to knock down a vase when they have their backs turned.Β 

• Like 1

I think there’s some judgement to be sure. Some guys will thinks it’s hot because they wanna fuck you, some jealous because they want to be like that but are scared. I used to be one of those judgey bitches as I knew some of my buds and guys at school were cumsluts. They didn’t brag about being cumsluts but guys at school knew who would take cock if you wanted or needed release. As I started getting fucked more I started really enjoying it and wanted more and that judgement shit quickly fell away. And yeah…it was jealously. The guys that were fucking them were hot and had nice cocks. I wanted it too and got in on it.

3 hours ago, JamesL100 said:

Do promiscuous tops consider themselves to be sluts?

Well, I can only speak for myself, but - of course we Tops are "sluts", in the sense that we rut in multiple Holes, Breed as many as we can, as often as we can.Β 

I think the term "slut" derives from males describing so-called "loose women" a long, long time ago, and thus extended to gay male bottoms who perform the same function.Β  The same would apply to the term "whore". But, in fact, it can and should apply equally, across the board to men, women, active, passive, and any permutation in between.Β Β 

Now.Β  Because of that assumption, some Tops would rebel at being called a slut or whore, merely out of an inaccurate perception of themselves.Β  That said, if I run into someone I know (outside of my sexual proclivities), and they say something like "hey there, you slut", I just say "oh - thank you".Β  It's a little (very little) bit like African Americans "taking back" the racist vulgarism with which they are all too often demeaned, put down, marginalized.Β  In general, if anyone uses those terms in a derogatory way, they're just jealous of our freedom to be the men we were born to be.Β  Talk is cheap - it's behavior that counts.

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm - without all the blather.

Well just last week a Grindr dude asked me if I was the Ho he heard about (from a friend) who lived on ______________ Ave. 15 mins later his legs were spread in front of me. Who cares what they think. You got a load for me or not? 😁

In every group of friends there are the prudes and the "Oh, I could never do THAT!" types.Β  Β Many of them have bred meΒ  in a bathroom or an alley or at a brunch or in a back seat.Β  They MAY look at you and judge you, but their dick remembers and it is their DICK that will win out.Β  I've had my share of people who dislike me for it, but they seem to get over it when they're hard and their balls need emptying.Β  Like was said earlier. you waste your time and energy worrying about what others think. Be you. Be the Best, most authentic you and don't give it another thought.Β Β 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I agree with you 100%. Yes, I've had my share of guys who judged me harshly, but, as you say, when their cocks get rock-hard and they've been with you before, their cocks dictate what to do. How I deal with these guys, I let them suffer a bit before letting them breed my pussy. I'll say something like "Oh, I seemed to have displeased you, but now you want me to drop my jeans and underwear so that you can penetrate my pussy? Does that mean that you don't dislike me anymore?" They're embarrassed, they apologise saying they didn't mean to be that way towards me, and, for sure, just looking at their rock-hard cock, you know they want more of you..

I like your advice because it's right on: "be the best, most authentic you and don't give it another thought." Good for you!! I sure enjoyed reading your note. Take care and enjoy yourself!!!

Β 

I think the ones who have problems with what you are doing, I call "politigays," are assimilators or straight apologists. And I think they are harmful to the gay community.

Β 

If straight people question me about the loose morals of gay men, I stop them and say that "straight people" lost the right to judge or tell us anything we do is right or wrong the minute they kicked us out of churches, families and denied us our rights and pushed us to the outer limits of society.Β Β 

Β 

If politigays, question my ethics I tell them I have no desire to assimilate like a good little lap dog to straight society.Β  We are losing our gay spaces and gay culture and so many of us are willing participants in the lifelessΒ  heteronormative lifestyle. I feel that one day we will regret the ceding of territory to straights and politigays.Β 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Shotsfired said:

If straight people question me about the loose morals of gay men, I stop them and say that "straight people" lost the right to judge or tell us anything we do is right or wrong the minute they kicked us out of churches, families and denied us our rights and pushed us to the outer limits of society.Β Β 

Good come-back for heteros. You can also ask straight men about their mistresses.

4 hours ago, Shotsfired said:

If politigays, question my ethics I tell them I have no desire to assimilate like a good little lap dog to straight society.Β  We are losing our gay spaces and gay culture and so many of us are willing participants in the lifelessΒ  heteronormative lifestyle. I feel that one day we will regret the ceding of territory to straights and politigays.Β 

Amen!

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/22/2022 at 1:02 PM, fskn said:

The guy who snickers at you in front of his friends now won't be snickering later that night when he's got you bent over in a dark corner, your ass is gripping his cock like a vise, and he's seconds away from nutting inside you.

Regardless of what men say, they appreciate easy sexual outlets.

Think of what it means for you to satisfy 10–20 men each week. After you've made them cum, they are ready to go back to being good husbands/boyfriends, good dads, good workers, etc.Β During crises like the one we are living through now, there's always glowing talk about "heroes". To me, bottom sluts who provide satisfaction to lots of men are the unsung heroes who keep society running.

TOTALLY! I'm very open about being a raw-only total btm cumdump, both when I was living in a big city and now that I'm in a small town. I was a bit iffy on being quite so open when I moved to a small town, but got over it quickly. Getting guys off with my pussy is what I live for, and I don't want to waste time pretending otherwisse. And honestly... being open gets me laid.Β 

Do I have a reputation? fuck yeah. do guys talk about me? also yup. do some of them pretend i'm nasty and too much of a whore for them to ever touch, when they're talking to their friends? sure do. do they still hit me up when they're horny as fuck and just want an easy hole to use? yuuuuuuuuuup. any time i hop on grdinr, guys start rolling in with messages asking when my pussy can be ready for their load.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2