On 5/18/2023 at 12:30 PM, SamCummyCunt said:

Love going to bathhouses.  Last time was in SF but it wasn't too active so I left but I miss going to the one in SJ that closed due to COVID. I had the best times in the steam room there and it helped me get over my personal hang ups when hot guys would approach me and lo and behold I found my mouth stuffed w/their cocks. 

If anyone has any information about one in Reno, please let me know because I plan on visiting and I would like to check it out.  Last time I was there I was still in my early 20's and I left with a couple truckers' loads in my belly but none in my ass.  I think I blew 4 or 5 guys but not all of them wanted to let me swallow their load.  Blue collar dick fresh from work or driving a truck route is my favorite. 

I hope you guys find some fun when/if you eventually go.

The Watergarden?

On 5/26/2023 at 11:08 PM, BBArchangel said:

Kansas City has one half-decent sex club but no bath houses.  There were three once, but the AIDS epidemic killed those, and no new bath houses ever opened to replace them. It is sort of weird to hear someone talk about COVID-19 killing them off.

COVID-19 closed 2 of the 3 remaining bathhouses in NYC.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2023 at 1:26 AM, Texasbreeder said:

I take solo trips specifically to places with bathhouses. Like steamworks in Chicago. It’s so much fun. So many guys ass up hanging around. I could literally try out a handful of anon holes before I decide which one to give my load to. 

I miss Man's World and Man's Country even more.

Bathhouses are a lot of fun Just don’t set your expectations too high I love to go to get fucked and suck a lot of random dick

Having said that it all depends on how busy it is Sometimes I get up to 10 dicks in my ass Sometimes none

Be patience and you will have a good time 

• Like 2

Love Bathhouses! I travel to go to different ones, is always a nice and pleasant experience, specially wenn you are unknown, the new meat in the market. I get normally lots of attention and I love it. I like to start jerking off in public, normally in a public video room. I am not very selective, everyone can have a go on my cock. Soon is a nice group play happening. I like multiple mouths and tongues through my body, so it's perfect. I got fucked last time, and while riding a nice hard cock someone else was blowing me. Heaven. Just pass the poppers around 😈

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I have always wanted to go to a bathhouse but in my pup gear or more preferably my fursuit. I have emailed a few and gotten the green light to do it but never gone through with it, I partly worry about negative reaction to the gear/suit and then am just nervous as heck as well.  for me anything sexual is instantly 1000% better if I'm in my suit, it's very much a lifestyle for me and a very powerful headspace that lets me feel like I'm being the real me.   guess I need to find someone to go with me and show me the ropes so to say ^^::

• 7 months later...

Buffalo had a bath house that closed about 20 years ago. I always wanted to go but really didn't want to run into anyone i knew. Luckily Toronto is only 90 minutes and 25 years ago they had 5 bath houses and a few sex clubs. I used to frequent Spa XS which was beautiful. Modern, clean, two floors and at the time so crowded there were lines. I would get a room for 12 hours and stay the night. No one used condoms even though they were everywhere, STD's were not uncommon and as PrEP wasn't available yet, HIV was a risk....especially amongst the downlow guys who were not tested  

I found the most action happens early morning between 3AM and 6AM. The bars have emptied out, guys have been cruising looking for the perfect guy, but now they are less picky, ready to go home and want to get off. Its also a great time to find guys who have been fucked all night and want a last load. So hot to eat their ass full of marinated cum and add one more. I always left with empty balls and at least one load in me  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RawNYTop said:

Is there some sort of bathhouse directory app that lists all the open bathhouses in the world with information, pics and reviews?

Would love that...

Well, there used to be.  One of them was the Spartacus Gay Guide which was *THE* Gay guide worldwide many decades ago through the early-90's. Even though it was Euro centric it was still pretty accurate around the world.   It exists now as an app and a website.  I haven't checked it out in a while but here is the url: [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://spartacus.gayguide.travel/blog/   (sorry, really a waste of time)

But just doing a spot check now shows it's out of date.  Might still be useful in Europe.  I'll try to take a look later.

Whereis.gay has a listing of the "World's best gay saunas for 2024" - these look up to date but it's not exhaustive: [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://whereis.gay/worlds-best-gay-saunas/  

There is gaybathhouse.org and it is supposed to be exhaustive.  Haven't checked it out since COVID though: [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.gaybathhouse.org/p/gay-bathhouse-and-sauna-by-country.html  (however this doesn't list Club Babylon in Mexico City so it's not complete, although Babylon *MIGHT* technically not be a sex club and not a sauna but they include Slammers in LA ....- I just noticed, it's totally US centric with some places in Mexico, Australia and a couple of other places).

=> Nighttours.com looks like a fairly complete (but probably still not exhaustive) alphabetical list by city: [think before following links] https://www.nighttours.com/gay-sauna/

Edited by fuckholedc

5 hours ago, 50latinos said:

Not to brag but you all should move to South Florida. We have one in Miami, three in Fort Lauderdale + one super busy and hot sex club.

I haven't even been to the newer bathhouse yet.

South Florida and Providence, Rhode Island are the gay bathhouse capitals of the US.

Who saw that coming?

2 hours ago, RawNYTop said:

Is there some sort of bathhouse directory app that lists all the open bathhouses in the world with information, pics and reviews?

Would love that...

Try gaycities.com - considering it's an old website and most bathhouses in the US have since shut down.

Back in the day all of the gay bathhouse chains had decent websites.

• Flex
  • Midtowne Spa
  • Steamworks
  • Club Baths
  • The Club
  • Club Body Center
Edited by topblkmale