Darkroom bareback - best way to get it?

VersGuyAnon

Darkroom breeding  

232 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best way to pretty much guarantee a raw fuck in a darkroom?

• Just get on your knees on the bench, shove your arse out and wait
    • Work the room - play with guys' cocks then, when you find one you want, turn around, bend over and hope he slides in
    • Work the room - play with guys' cocks then, when you find one you want, whisper in the guy's ear that you want to back onto it
    • Other (comment below)

During PIG party at Folsom 2023 I found a spot in the bog room with benches at all sides, and began on all fours. But after a while I turned to my back and legs up. The frequency of guys fucking me drastically increased! This way I could easily get eye contact with whoever walking by, or guys fucking the guys at either side and present myself as a good next hole to breed. Also, it's easier to assist the top with whatever they want, hold the hole open, twist his nipples, feed poppers, and keep eye contact with him, guys around and the potential next tops. 

Yes, I know I loose some anonymity, and some tops may prefer guys on all fours. Srx party is also different from sauna/bar darkrooms, but still, I think it's worth trying!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

When I go into a darkroom and find arses ready for me, I lube up, get my cock hard and plunge my bare cock straight up them. If I'm in the mood, I position myself ready for others to plunge their dicks straight up me!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 7/29/2024 at 11:54 PM, DaddyBare said:

When I go into a darkroom and find arses ready for me, I lube up, get my cock hard and plunge my bare cock straight up them. If I'm in the mood, I position myself ready for others to plunge their dicks straight up me!

Let me know if you are ever coming to Brighton for the weekend. I'd love you in me.

• 4 weeks later...

ANOTHER QUESTION:

I wasn't sure if I should create another thread, but as my new question still relates to this thread, here I go ...

Something I've done before for others, but I've never had done for me, is to hold/help hold someone's arse cheeks apart, to show off their hole and encourage others to fuck them. I've had guys put their hand in the middle of my back and hold me down (which is a major turn on), but it would so horny to have a guy either side of me, while I'm bent over in the sauna darkroom, holding my arse cheeks apart and doing what I said - encouraging others to just use my hole to fuck and load. It would make it really obvious I'm a cumdump there to be used. 

Any suggestions on how to get guys to help out? I'm thinking maybe ask a guy who is fucking me while standing to help out (i.e. lean back and ask while he's pounding me)? Waiting until someone puts their hand on my back and asking them then? Maybe pulling my own cheeks apart and hoping it gives the idea to others to take over?

If you've had that done before, how did it happen? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

Any suggestions on how to get guys to help out? I'm thinking maybe ask a guy who is fucking me while standing to help out (i.e. lean back and ask while he's pounding me)? Waiting until someone puts their hand on my back and asking them then? Maybe pulling my own cheeks apart and hoping it gives the idea to others to take over?

I've had it happen, and have done it for other guys, but it has always happened spontaneously in play spaces with a lot of activity.

• Like 1

On 4/17/2024 at 12:28 AM, hntnhole said:

I doubt that.  For most Tops, almost every raw Hole is the "right" Hole.  

There can be certain issues that a Top might avoid - every guy has certain likes & dislikes - but all we really need is a hungry Hole - all the rest pales in comparison to the need to Breed.

That is why I so like dark rooms, labyrinths, dark steam rooms and glory holes...

I don't need them to see me. Only feel a wet hungry hole to plug and seed.

I'm not seeking love, I don't want to be judged for not being Mr. Univers.

They can see my arse and greedy hole, and that should do it for them.

That is also why I love daddies and bears and general older cocks that are past their beauty contest... as long as they can get it up and are desperate to breed a hole, I'm their cumslut object to use.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Guess I’m Lone Ranger here. I’ve been in many dark rooms. I don’t have a particular technique to getting fucked. My hole is always pre lubed and guy’s seams to find me and I sometimes find them.  But I prefer playing in lit spaces. Why? I love watching others fuck. I like seeing that raw cock penetrate a bottom. I like other guys seeing a raw cock penetrating me. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ffWhole said:

as long as they can get it up and are desperate to breed a hole,

Wellllll .... Experience counts too .... just sayin .... 😉

Every guy has to start out at some point, but when the zero's start to mount up, at least the Top has gained enough experience to get the job done to every bottom's satisfaction - hopefully !!! 

• Upvote 1

I guess to answer the original question it's "work the room".

There  is a sauna I go to, it does not have a dark room, but it has some glory hole booths and a corridor. If I want anonymous cock in my ass, I lube up my hole and just back up to the hole in a glory hole booth. If someone walks in the other booth and plays with my ass, they can feel the lube and just stick their cock right in. if dude puts a rubber on, which is not very often ~20%, I just move away from the hole.  

I also top through the glory holes too. Again just be prepared with a lot of lube so the dude can be in the moment.

That's how I work that room.

There is also a dark corridor, with some peep holes to a video room. I wait there sometimes, looking through a peep hole, watching the movie and stroke my cock. I have my ass and cock well lubed and put my towel over my shoulder. I get some raw cock by just being well lubed so a dude can just start fucking without hesitation. The corridor is narrow, so if someone wants to get past, they might have to "accidentally" rub against my ass to get past. So this is an opportunity for them to play with my ass crack.

Last time I was there, I continued to look through peephole while a dude probed my ass with his raw cock, I will guide a hard cock right to my hole, so he knows I want to take raw cock, so this technique works in this sauna.

When started going there 18 months ago, dudes always wore their towels wrapped around them in the dark corridor, but now, it's 50-50 to just put your towels over your shoulder and stroke your cock or just fuck in the corridor.  So the corridor is used like a dark room.  I like to raw fuck in the corridor early in my visit if I can, so guys can see what I like, also it makes it ok for other dudes to be naked, stroking and fucking in the corridor.

I always find it hot to come back from the shower area and walk to the corridor area, to see two dudes raw fucking in the corridor.  The corridor can be a crowded orgy room with just five dudes fucking and sucking. But people can get around it by walking thought the video room, if they need to.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

8 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

Guess I’m Lone Ranger here. I’ve been in many dark rooms. I don’t have a particular technique to getting fucked. My hole is always pre lubed and guy’s seams to find me and I sometimes find them.  But I prefer playing in lit spaces. Why? I love watching others fuck. I like seeing that raw cock penetrate a bottom. I like other guys seeing a raw cock penetrating me. 

Fuckin hot

• Like 2

Pigs, I wonder why so many guys just walk through the darkrooms here at Steamworks Toronto and really don't partake of cocks and willing holes!?? Just remain in your favourite darkroom. Be patient and ready to suck/be sucked and fuck/be fucked. Someone will brush by your cock or ass, and then the sex begins. SEX = PARTICIPATION! Oink!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I just walk in and see what happens. If the sling is free I sometimes go in it. If there is an ass in the air I fuck it especially if it’s cummy, always bb and always shoot inside. Same if I’m bottom, I often find I’m pushed against the wall and some guy has his hard raw dick cumming in me quite soon. I love the anon nature of it and that I didn’t wait for prep to be a pig, and took loads anon as a neg butter wouldn’t melt lad

• Piggy 2

15 hours ago, ffWhole said:

That is why I so like dark rooms, labyrinths, dark steam rooms and glory holes...

I don't need them to see me. Only feel a wet hungry hole to plug and seed.

I'm not seeking love, I don't want to be judged for not being Mr. Univers.

They can see my arse and greedy hole, and that should do it for them.

That is also why I love daddies and bears and general older cocks that are past their beauty contest... as long as they can get it up and are desperate to breed a hole, I'm their cumslut object to use.

I agree. For a very long time I was really selective and never really went into a darkroom. Finally deciding to put all of that behind me was liberating. I find it so much more horny giving myself up for anyone who wants to use me. It's the ultimate when they shoot their load inside me. It tells me they've enjoyed my arse and that I'm the lucky one to get their cum.

• Like 1