Darkroom bareback - best way to get it?

VersGuyAnon

Darkroom breeding  

154 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best way to pretty much guarantee a raw fuck in a darkroom?

• Just get on your knees on the bench, shove your arse out and wait
    • Work the room - play with guys' cocks then, when you find one you want, turn around, bend over and hope he slides in
    • Work the room - play with guys' cocks then, when you find one you want, whisper in the guy's ear that you want to back onto it
    • Other (comment below)

In the dark rooms at the sauna I go to I've found bending over any benches to be relatively successful, as well as going up to guys wanking and pressing my arse up against them. 

I've found the gloryholes to be great for bareback, once a guy puts his dick through, I usually give him head for a little bit and then lube my arse up and slide right on his dick, very very rarely does anyone pull away and not long before you get bred anonymously 😊

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

This is a good question. Yesterday I spent about 90 minutes in a dark room (taking occasional breaks) with a large padded circular fuck platform in centre. I knelt on the platform with my ass in the air. I was  fucked 10 times and bred once. I would have stayed longer but the tenth guy paused and started rimming me and I lost my load. I’m versatile and also fucked 4 guys. They were a mixture of standing guys playing with my cock and other kneeeling guys. I liked to occasionally impress some of the guy’s standing around the room by going from taking a pounding bottoming to immediately getting up and pounding another bottom.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

After a successful darkroom session couple of days ago, which I posted above, I had the chance to  try two further dark rooms last night. I found a few variables that might be relevant. The first is whether you’re in a cruise club or bathhouse. I was in a cruise club from 11pm to 1am and, as it was too quiet, switched to nearby bathhouse from 1-3am. The dynamics differed, particularly in level of nakedness. Second, is how busy the venue is. In my case guys in the cruise club were not in regular street clothes, as would be usual, but for this event seemed to be dressed dirges as construction crew, in leather or underwear. However, the place wasn’t overly busy. The bathhouse was contrast was absolutely packed and nearly all naked in the dark room, only a few kept on their towels. A lot of bare flesh squeezed together.

In the cruise club I topped twice and was unable to get anyone to top me. I tried bending over the fuck bench but no takers. Ironic in that the guys I topped were bent over the fuck bench. So no real lessons to learn from that experiment. (As an aside, one of the guys was about 25, really hot, with a big cock and I fucked him for 20 minutes, but I digress.)

The dark room at the bathhouse was fairly small, about 10 could crowd in at a time. No fuck bench as such but a padded seat on a couple of walls. I got a lot of action here topping and bottoming. Most was through standing around, grabbing cocks and making clear through body language what you wanted. I did top one guy who had positioned himself ass up on the bench seat (and he did get other action too). Not sure what to conclude other than guys are hornier if naked.

Love going to SBN or vault in London, and generally get on one of the fuck benches, kneeling, back arched and leaning forward, get myself preloaded and finger my hole enough that it is definitely cummy. The smell, the sound of a cummy hole and the position works - sometimes it takes 5’ sometimes 30’ but I am gonna get some nice cocks and loads. Weirdly one of my favourites is when a guy is struggling to get hard and just about gets his cock head in, and then the blood rushes to his warm cock and he really gets horny, always guaranteed a load when that happens ! 

• Piggy 1

54 minutes ago, Chokulo said:

Love going to SBN or vault in London, and generally get on one of the fuck benches, kneeling, back arched and leaning forward, get myself preloaded and finger my hole enough that it is definitely cummy. The smell, the sound of a cummy hole and the position works - sometimes it takes 5’ sometimes 30’ but I am gonna get some nice cocks and loads. Weirdly one of my favourites is when a guy is struggling to get hard and just about gets his cock head in, and then the blood rushes to his warm cock and he really gets horny, always guaranteed a load when that happens ! 

There's a guy (I think it's the same one each time, on three occasions within the last 1-2 months I guess) who does exactly that - he has a really lovely long cock, but it hasn't been totally hard when behind me. He's been semi hard but the head has gone in, then it's almost as if my arse sucks it in and then he has becomes hard. Now that you mention it, each time he has loaded me. I wonder if we've had the same guy! This is in Brighton though. 

• Piggy 1

On 2/26/2023 at 9:17 PM, 120DaysofSodom said:

Being in a darkroom is kind of self explanatory in how to get raw loads easily, is it not?

Yes, because guys feel uninhibited, but No, because darkrooms are full of holes looking for cum.

If you are a young, good-looking guy, in a darkroom you basically have the same chances of taking a load than a bottom in his 60's or 70's.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Everything seems to work but sort of depends on the circumstances. When it's quiet I just lie down naked on the pad and if guys want to use me they can but a lot of "tyre kickers". Occasionally a guy will lie down beside me with a hard cock but 50% of those guys only want sucked off and / or ask for a condom if I try to sit on them. But if there's a few guys and a bit going on it seems to work better getting right in there with them. 

• Like 1

On 2/14/2023 at 1:05 PM, CumdumpDad said:
  • Guy is too big
  • Guy is too much a twink
  • Ass too tight
  • Ass too loose
  • Ass too lubed
  • Ass not lubed
  • Ass not loaded enough
  • Guy too tall
  • Guy too short

Yes, those apply to some guys, but not all of them to every Top.  Some guys like a tight Hole, and need to Breed it.  Some guys love a well-Bred Hole, and can't not fuck it. All of those on the list do occur, but not every Top holds all of them.  

• Like 2