Darkroom bareback - best way to get it?

VersGuyAnon

Darkroom breeding  

154 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best way to pretty much guarantee a raw fuck in a darkroom?

• Just get on your knees on the bench, shove your arse out and wait
    • Work the room - play with guys' cocks then, when you find one you want, turn around, bend over and hope he slides in
    • Work the room - play with guys' cocks then, when you find one you want, whisper in the guy's ear that you want to back onto it
    • Other (comment below)

• 1 year later...

As an update to this ...

If you're in a busy darkroom and you've taken a load, do you tend to stay in place and hope another guy will slide right in, or do you get back up and actively look for the next cock? 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

As an update to this ...

If you're in a busy darkroom and you've taken a load, do you tend to stay in place and hope another guy will slide right in, or do you get back up and actively look for the next cock? 

Oh definitely wait for more cock...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

As an update to this ...

Definitely wait for other cocks. 

3 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

As an update to this ...

Whenever I have been in this situation, the event of the first fuck has always attracted enough attention that when the first guy finishes, there has always been another to slide right in.   I tend to be more shy, and submissive, so the idea of me actively looking for more cock is not likely to happen.  I have always been a rely on the horny tops to come take what they want, kind of guy.  (Wish I were a bit more aggressive, though!!)

• Like 3

When I go to Steamworks in Chicago I kneel on the bench in the dark room All depends on the number of people in the club. If it is busy I usually get 5-6 dicks in me If slow maybe 2-3

By kneeling on the bench with ass out I make it clear I want to be fucked 

6 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

As an update to this ...

I tend to stay as it always attracts a crowd when I verbally beg to have the top breed my hole and ask who's next 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Davidc said:

Ass up and lubed , an arched back is a turn on for me.

Well said.  Here's one way to accomplish it:

The position should allow your Hole to draw the eye of Tops first - the rest of you secondly, if at all.  

1.  If it's on a plane surface, put your shoulders down on the fuckbench/whatever, turn your head to the right or left, whichever is most comfortable.  Your arms can be anywhere they're comfortable, stretched over your head, bent at the elbow cradling your head, whatever.  

2.  Spread your knees as far apart as is comfortable. Then, bend your spine (only as much as is comfortable, of course) concavely, thus elevating your Hole higher than the rest of your body. 

That will not only enhance your Hole's attractiveness / availability to Tops, it will allow the rest of your body to slightly "fade' away from the principal target, which is your hungry Hole.  Even in the darkest of darkrooms (i.e. when only "feeliing" his way), any Top will encounter your Hole first - and the rest only if he wants to - but the prominence of your Hole should be apparent and obvious to every guy.  

3.  If in a sling, the same principle applies:  Hole juuuuust over the edge of the sling, legs as far back towards your head as possible, and spread as widely as possible.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

2.  Then, bend your spine (only as much as is comfortable, of course) concavely, thus elevating your Hole higher than the rest of your body. That will not only enhance your Hole's attractiveness / availability to Tops, it will allow the rest of your body to slightly "fade' away from the principal target, which is your hungry Hole.

I believe this submissive sexual arched back is called lordosis

14 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

As an update to this ...

Absolutely! I wait, either in the sling or on the bench for the next one. But after 10 minutes if not takers, I move on,

• Like 1

21 hours ago, JamesL100 said:

I believe this submissive sexual arched back is called lordosis

How interesting ... I've never heard of that.  It's apparently an illness of some sort?  

Hopefully, when a guy assumes the position for <polite cough> other purposes, his spine will go back to it's former, normal curvature when he's been fucked full.  🥴

On 2/14/2023 at 1:05 PM, Guest said:

Tough one; even in a dark room tops can be particular

• Guy is too big
  • Guy is too much a twink
  • Ass too tight
  • Ass too loose
  • Ass too lubed
  • Ass not lubed
  • Ass not loaded enough
  • Guy too tall
  • Guy too short
  • Etc

You would just think a hole is a hole in a dark room. Apparently not. So just get on all fours and hope for the best!

Question: Is this because there are so many bottoms in attendance and available that TOPS believe they can find the "right" hole if they just keep searching long enough?

Hopefully, they eventually get exhausted searching and breed the closest match.