Darkroom bareback - best way to get it?

VersGuyAnon

Darkroom breeding  

154 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best way to pretty much guarantee a raw fuck in a darkroom?

• Just get on your knees on the bench, shove your arse out and wait
    • Work the room - play with guys' cocks then, when you find one you want, turn around, bend over and hope he slides in
    • Work the room - play with guys' cocks then, when you find one you want, whisper in the guy's ear that you want to back onto it
    • Other (comment below)

Dark rooms are great. Especially if there are a few guys there!!

Ive been in a dark room once a few years ago when craigslist was around. The ad was called a dark party.

The main room was were you undress and parTy if you want. You get told to prelube in here. So I did with a few fingers in me to lube my hole up. But the playing was in a room of total darkness absolutely no lights.

There was a double door you walk in close the door behind you the walk a little to the dark room door. You open it walk in its like you are wearing a blindfold it was so dark. 

Immediately you hear morning and sucking sounds. You feel around and you definitely will touch someone. Someone touched me then another felt his way to my cock and pulled me till i almost fell and the floor and he grabbed me pulled me to a mattress. There had to be a few mattresses on the floor.

I felt other guys on it moving around. Then felt a hand feeling around me and I rolled on my chest and pushed my ass up for him to touch. I reached out and was touching one or more guys feeling around for their cock. I pulled up and felt this cock he was doing something but his cock seemed not in use so i started to suck it.. my ass was still getting rubbed then felt a cock hitting around,  then it found my hole and glad i lubed up before, he pushed it in fast and deep. Then felt him thrusting.. it was great i was sucking while getting fucked and i was feeling other guys moving around me. When he blew a load I turned over on someone I felt a hand slide to my cock as he sucked me till i loaded his mouth. I then stuck my ass up and pushed into someone and he grabbed my ass and he started to fuck me.

I had a few loads in me that night but without seeing what was going on and not seeing who you were touching or being touched by was amazing.   It heighten my sense of touch and hearing! 

So wish i could find that again!

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Like 3
  • Piggy 3

I went to Steamworks Toronto for the Lights Out event and one of the loads I took was in the smaller darkroom in the back. I never expected to get fucked, and even less bred, but I guess my hole was there at the right time.

I walked into the darkroom and in the crowd of horny men I found a hard cock at which point I turned around and guided that hard tool into my hole. I was surprised when he enthusiastically began to pound my hole, and after a minute of so he stopped, slapped by ass, and left the room. There's nothing hotter than an anon load and not really knowing from whom.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, CumdumpDad said:

Tough one; even in a dark room tops can be particular

• Guy is too big
  • Guy is too much a twink
  • Ass too tight
  • Ass too loose
  • Ass too lubed
  • Ass not lubed
  • Ass not loaded enough
  • Guy too tall
  • Guy too short
  • Etc

You would just think a hole is a hole in a dark room. Apparently not. So just get on all fours and hope for the best!

Very true. It's ironic - last week I had to work for it and the fucks came about after I'd approached them in the darkroom. Sunday just gone going up to guys was useless (they were either bottoms or only wanted to be sucked). By staying bent over I had five hot raw fucks (with another via a glory hole).

2 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

Dark rooms are great. Especially if there are a few guys there!!

Ive been in a dark room once a few years ago when craigslist was around. The ad was called a dark party.

The main room was were you undress and parTy if you want. You get told to prelube in here. So I did with a few fingers in me to lube my hole up. But the playing was in a room of total darkness absolutely no lights.

There was a double door you walk in close the door behind you the walk a little to the dark room door. You open it walk in its like you are wearing a blindfold it was so dark. 

Immediately you hear morning and sucking sounds. You feel around and you definitely will touch someone. Someone touched me then another felt his way to my cock and pulled me till i almost fell and the floor and he grabbed me pulled me to a mattress. There had to be a few mattresses on the floor.

I felt other guys on it moving around. Then felt a hand feeling around me and I rolled on my chest and pushed my ass up for him to touch. I reached out and was touching one or more guys feeling around for their cock. I pulled up and felt this cock he was doing something but his cock seemed not in use so i started to suck it.. my ass was still getting rubbed then felt a cock hitting around,  then it found my hole and glad i lubed up before, he pushed it in fast and deep. Then felt him thrusting.. it was great i was sucking while getting fucked and i was feeling other guys moving around me. When he blew a load I turned over on someone I felt a hand slide to my cock as he sucked me till i loaded his mouth. I then stuck my ass up and pushed into someone and he grabbed my ass and he started to fuck me.

I had a few loads in me that night but without seeing what was going on and not seeing who you were touching or being touched by was amazing.   It heighten my sense of touch and hearing! 

So wish i could find that again!

Once upon a time that would have terrified me, but these days I'd fucking love it!

• Upvote 1

Question - apart from kneeling with your arse in the air ready to be fucked, how do guys make it known (without talking) you want raw cock in you? I know some who will just back onto a cock, figuring it's "fair game", but I know some guys won't want to fuck and/or may want to rubber up. 

If I'm standing by a guy in the darkroom and have a cock in my hand, I'll normally turn around and slap the cock on one of my arse cheeks. Sometimes the guys  still don't get the hint. 

I'm curious what others do. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

Question - apart from kneeling with your arse in the air ready to be fucked, how do guys make it known (without talking) you want raw cock in you? I know some who will just back onto a cock, figuring it's "fair game", but I know some guys won't want to fuck and/or may want to rubber up. 

If I'm standing by a guy in the darkroom and have a cock in my hand, I'll normally turn around and slap the cock on one of my arse cheeks. Sometimes the guys  still don't get the hint.

Some of them won't take any hint, period. At least where I live guys will come into the darkroom give you a back hug, pull you up into a kiss and start playing with your tits, maybe start dry humping you, but if try to guide their cock into your hole will tell you sorry they don't fuck. More than a few of them will get pissed off and make a scene, as soon as you try to touch their cock.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 2

On 2/14/2023 at 4:12 PM, VersGuyAnon said:

I'm curious what others do. 

My time in the dark room I dont think anyone had a condom on. I know one of the few who nailed me was. I was so sloppy by then and so into the experience I didnt care if they did or didnt. It was such a hot experience.

• Piggy 1

The bathhouse i often go does have a darkroom. But it doesn't have a bench... only some leather matrass on the ground to get on your knees. The second option works the best there. Most guys are standing doing doggy. The darkroom is surrounded with a labyrinth with stalls and lights.

Last week i bred a bottom in the darkroom. An hour later i went in again and he was still there but his hole felt very sloppy with cum. I whispered in his ear if he wanted my load for the second time, he had to laugh 🙂 

It's been my experience that most Top guys want to check out the bottom guys before they decide which ones they want to fuck.  I always wear my bare ass leather chaps, so, outside the Dark Room, it should be obvious that I want to get fucked .  And, many times, Top guys, if they like what they see, will follow me into the Dark Room.  They stay close and follow me right to the fuck bench where I'll be on my knees, ready to take their cocks up my ass.  When they're finished, I exit the Dark Room and repeat what I just described, above.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Last time I was at a bath I wore a jock for the first time. Had my towel around my neck, I used it under me in the sling and draped over my head at times. 

When I was in the dark areas had a guy reach for my crotch and when he felt my jock he pulled me around to get behind me and worked his cock in me. It wasn't busy there but he was the first and a few guys to use my ass. When I was in the sling I draped the towel over my head so I couldn't see who was doing me or how old I was, the guys saw the jock and since they couldn't see how old I was the only saw a nice ass to fuck. Dark room areas can work if you set it up, and they can be fun.

I have hears the saying " Cloths Make the man" but that day I guess it was true. 

• Like 1

My best experience was in Ottawa at the bathhouse. There is a ramp to go up the platform with gloryholes at cock level. I got to a glory hole where the guy pulled my hard cock towards him. I offered him my cock exposing my ass for guys behind me. In seconds I felt a hot tongue eating my ass and opening me up. Nice and wet I got fucked and loaded. I felt the tongue once again and I was fucked and loaded again. Eventually I realized that a guy was into rimming my ass and eating cum and letting other guys fuck and load me. I got fucked and loaded by 6 guys all the while my ass eaten in between. My cock was getting sucked by different guys. I had poppers and I was fed poppers by guys around. It was almost an hour or so of heaven. Luckily I had a metal cock ring and didn't cum in that hour or so I was in the dark room. Tired I went to the steamroom to relax where my cock and balls were roughed up making me shoot a huge huge load. Darkrooms are always a fun if the crowd is right. Steamworks Toronto sometimes has the worst crowd. They are so notorious in turning their cell phone flashlight and pointing it to your face just to see whether you getting fucked is really up to their fantasized larger than life standards. Some Torontonians are just impossible.

• Upvote 1

On 2/14/2023 at 7:02 PM, Davidc said:

As a top I’ll put a finger in the bottom if he’s lubed up great , if I can smell another tops cum heaven.

I have a top friend who comes to the naked parties at the dark eroom with me. He opens me up with some lube and in no time after he starts fucking me where everyone can see, his cock is replaced with another and my day of bliss of begins.

Club Orlando has 2 dark rooms with a fuck table in each.  The one in the main building is a bit bigger and roomier with the table towards the back of room.  The tops typically hang around leaning against the wall.  They will occasionally grab an ass, and sometimes the bottoms will grab a cock or 2.  This at times leads 2 guys to the table.

Other guys just bend over table with asses up.  You will get fingers and cocks up your ass, and if lucky a load. Most guys just edge I. Ass going from hole to hole.

• Like 1