Darkroom bareback - best way to get it?

VersGuyAnon

Darkroom breeding  

154 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best way to pretty much guarantee a raw fuck in a darkroom?

• Just get on your knees on the bench, shove your arse out and wait
    • Work the room - play with guys' cocks then, when you find one you want, turn around, bend over and hope he slides in
    • Work the room - play with guys' cocks then, when you find one you want, whisper in the guy's ear that you want to back onto it
    • Other (comment below)

Last week, staying on my knees in the darkroom didn't lead to anything, but standing and playing with the cock of a few guys who were generally wanking with others turned out to be VERY fruitful - three raw fucks, followed by each one's load being dumped inside me. 

What situation in the darkroom do you find is best for getting a good raw fuck?   

(Note: I've done a search and haven't been able to find this specific topic, so apologies if I'm duplicating anything!)

1. What's the best way to pretty much guarantee a raw fuck in a darkroom?

all of the options.....as well as letting myself be pulled into a pvt party room, which i have done and let them use me until they are done!

all like to bend over on a bench in the theater and finger my sloppy cunt while [banned word] watch and stroke their dicks ...all of them way bigger than my dink

Edited by faggot4play
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I'm with @NWUSHorny here.  I've had wildly different experiences over the years.

It's not my thing to do anymore, but...

When I lived in Dallas, I would occasionally venture to Midtowne Spa.  At some stage, they switched their maze area from being very dimly lit to completely dark.  Was once playing with a nice cock in there, expecting to get fucked by it...then got cockblocked by some other guy.  Figured from then on, I'd have to be very upfront about it and take it while it's hot.  

Here in London, I found the naked nights at Vault to be a plethora of opportunities.  Rarely would I need to be too forward, but also found that if I just bent over on the fuckbench in the main play area (if you know, you know), then I wouldn't get any action...I'd need to walk around some and scope the scene; things would just invariably happen from there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

I'm with @NWUSHorny here.  I've had wildly different experiences over the years.

When I lived in Dallas, I would occasionally venture to Midtowne Spa.  At some stage, they switched their maze area from being very dimly lit to completely dark.  Was once playing with a nice cock in there, expecting to get fucked by it...then got cockblocked by some other guy.  Figured from then on, I'd have to be very upfront about it and take it while it's hot.  

Here in London, I found the naked nights at Vault to be a plethora of opportunities.  Rarely would I need to be too forward, but also found that if I just bent over on the fuckbench in the main play area (if you know, you know), then I wouldn't get any action...I'd need to walk around some and scope the scene; things would just invariably happen from there.

I've been cockblocked a few times recently. It really pissed me off. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

I've found that bending over on the benches at the Vault on maked nights can be quite fruitfull as can leaning on the oil drums with my hole on offer.

There's no real guaranteed method to get fucked though. Some nights the drums are better. Other nights, the benches 

• Piggy 1

2 hours ago, 1hornyjohn said:

I've found that bending over on the benches at the Vault on maked nights can be quite fruitfull as can leaning on the oil drums with my hole on offer.

There's no real guaranteed method to get fucked though. Some nights the drums are better. Other nights, the benches 

The drums have always brought me luck (in my best Elizabeth Taylor in the White Diamonds perfume advert).

I'm a taller guy, so the drums allow me to bend down and stretch my legs to adjust more comfortably, too.  On the benches, my hole is either too high up, or I have to bend further down to the point of it being uncomfortable.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I voted for "other".  Presentation is one of the most important parts of taking loads in a darkroom (or, any other place, for that matter), and when volume is the goal.

I'm assuming this is aimed towards bottoms, but since they're cruisin for Cock, here's something for your consideration:  In the backrooms/fuckjoints, (bottoms) want to "present" in as enticing (for the Cocks) position as possible.  

1.  Turn your head one way or the other, which ever is most comfortable, and lie it on the bench/surface.

2.  Place your shoulders on the same plane-surface you're taking loads on - often a bench with other Holes lined up in position.  

3.  Arch your back (concave) so that as much of your belly is also on the bench (or parallel) as possible.  This will point your Hole up, in the most enticing position for the Cocks.

4. Spread your knees as wide as possible, thus exaggerating the availability of your Hole for taking Cocks/loads, and exaggerating the lewdness, your love of raw Cocks pumping loads     up your gut.

You'll find that Tops usually respond well to bottoms that present visually as slutty cumdumps, and want to get a piece too.  When you display your Lust for all to see, it's almost like iron filings drawn to a magnet, and hard Cocks have no more brains than iron filings.  

• Like 8
  • Piggy 1

13 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

The drums have always brought me luck (in my best Elizabeth Taylor in the White Diamonds perfume advert).

I'm a taller guy, so the drums allow me to bend down and stretch my legs to adjust more comfortably, too.  On the benches, my hole is either too high up, or I have to bend further down to the point of it being uncomfortable.  

Yes I know the problem.  I'm 5ft 10 and can be too low for some tops when bent over on the benches. 

Hadn't appreciated it affected taller guys too.

• Upvote 1

Tough one; even in a dark room tops can be particular

• Guy is too big
  • Guy is too much a twink
  • Ass too tight
  • Ass too loose
  • Ass too lubed
  • Ass not lubed
  • Ass not loaded enough
  • Guy too tall
  • Guy too short
  • Etc

You would just think a hole is a hole in a dark room. Apparently not. So just get on all fours and hope for the best!

Edited by CumdumpDad