Darkroom bareback - best way to get it?

VersGuyAnon

Darkroom breeding  

232 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best way to pretty much guarantee a raw fuck in a darkroom?

• Just get on your knees on the bench, shove your arse out and wait
    • Work the room - play with guys' cocks then, when you find one you want, turn around, bend over and hope he slides in
    • Work the room - play with guys' cocks then, when you find one you want, whisper in the guy's ear that you want to back onto it
    • Other (comment below)

17 minutes ago, Rawbreedingpig said:

I just walk in and see what happens. If the sling is free I sometimes go in it. If there is an ass in the air I fuck it especially if it’s cummy, always bb and always shoot inside. Same if I’m bottom, I often find I’m pushed against the wall and some guy has his hard raw dick cumming in me quite soon. I love the anon nature of it and that I didn’t wait for prep to be a pig, and took loads anon as a neg butter wouldn’t melt lad

At times standing in the back of the darkroom, rather than being on my knees on the bench, with my arse sticking out, can be more successful. It's a bit of a balancing act, but I have to say I do like being watched. I've seen others being the centre of attention, with a queue forming to use them. Sometimes it's been me, but not often enough. That's really the best!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

Guess I’m Lone Ranger here. I’ve been in many dark rooms. I don’t have a particular technique to getting fucked. My hole is always pre lubed and guy’s seams to find me and I sometimes find them.  But I prefer playing in lit spaces. Why? I love watching others fuck. I like seeing that raw cock penetrate a bottom. I like other guys seeing a raw cock penetrating me. 

I prefer being able to see and enjoy the fuck and orgy as well. That being said I'll fuck or get fucked anywhere there is action.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

I prefer being able to see and enjoy the fuck and orgy as well. That being said I'll fuck or get fucked anywhere there is action.

Well yes, I like to be seen as well... but most tops don't want to be seen fucking an older bottom past his prime...

Nothing beats being fucked in a semi-lit space by other sauna or club guests... I get highly spun on the fact that everybody can see what a dirty cumslut I am, getting used by whoever needs to give me a load in my hungry hole. Hell it might even turn into a frenzy gangbang orgy....

But that that often doesn't happen to me anymore, so I seek out the dark... or if I am lucky to find an older top that is as eager to unload as me trying to get a load up my ass, I would take him to a cubicle where there is enough light to see what's going on... we either leave the door ajar or I notice other guests loking over the walls to see what is going on... That is because I love to moan and be loud and tell the top to fuck me harder or give me his [toxic] load. Sometimes the top loves the attention as well and plays along, trying to get more guys to fuck me.

Me getting really dirty and verbal often attracts the right crowd and most stop worrying about looks and concentrate more on my hungry ass, dripping cum. And then they don't want to be left without getting a similar chance to fuck me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

For me,  it's the dark area sling at Spa Excess. I'm blindfolded,  wrists restrained high above my head,  leather harness, jockstrap and lubed up hole.   Heaven on Earth! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

Same. I mainly go in the dark room when the action slowed in the other areas. I’m not against it, but it’s just not my favorite spot. 

• Upvote 1

I’ve been to the darkroom a few times and it never disappoints. Your senses are heightened and the tension is palpable. I like waiting in the sling if I want to be fucked. The tops feeling their way around and then finally finding your hole. The hot noises of being fucked and hearing others being used. The moment of release when he dumps his sperm in you. Its magical! I actually met a former boyfriend in a darkroom. He said my ass what amazing. 

Evan, I love the long narrow, dimly lit darkroom at the back of Steamworks Toronto. So much fucking good loads given and taken there. Also, I do love the small mirrored room off the front slurp ramp/confessional area!

• 2 weeks later...

I had a week off, but back at the sauna this Sunday. I'm in total slut mode (I haven't cum in a fortnight), so fingers crossed there are some filthy tops up for loading me.

I should add (hence the edit), I'm going with the latest survey result - overwhelmingly telling me to get on my knees on the bench, get my arse out and make it obvious it's there for anyone to use.  

Edited by VersGuyAnon
  • Like 1

I was at a bathhouse place in providence Rhode Island called the MEGAPLEX late one night and i didn't really know the way things worked in a place like that and couldn't attract any attention so I decided to check out the sauna room and discovered that it was completely dark inside but with the door open i saw guys standing against the wall and others sitting on some benches so i walked past the guys leaning on the wall and made sure my hand touched their cocks and got on an open spot on the bench facing the wall and waited and waited and waited some more until a guy next to me leaned over and whispered into my ear something like........you'll have better luck if you make a little noise or just quietly moan out how horny for cock you are.....so i moaned out something like.....fuuuuuuuck i gotta get fucked before I need to leave and bingo presto I had hands on my hips and cock in my hole 

• Like 2