Bare fuck

Qilly55

I am a cocksucker. I love cum. I have been fucked a few times and always with a condom.

I been talking with a guy that posted on doublelist that is a dom. I am more a sub and been fantasizing about being fucked bare, no I can't get on prep and I know the risk.

But he wants to fuck me bare, hard and dump his huge load in me deep as he puts it.

Do I do it?? He sent be pictures of his cock, it's nice and thick with a big mushroom head.

I just keep thinking I am going to love it and won't be able to stop.

Also he said he could go a few times.

What do you all think?

695834e01ff7f3f23200f2c406fd8a81_2 (1)~2.jpg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Qilly55 said:

I am a cocksucker. I love cum. I have been fucked a few times and always with a condom.

I been talking with a guy that posted on doublelist that is a dom. I am more a sub and been fantasizing about being fucked bare, no I can't get on prep and I know the risk.

But he wants to fuck me bare, hard and dump his huge load in me deep as he puts it.

Do I do it?? He sent be pictures of his cock, it's nice and thick with a big mushroom head.

Also he said he could go a few times.

What do you all think?

695834e01ff7f3f23200f2c406fd8a81_2 (1)~2.jpg

I'd definitely let him fuck me. Beautiful cockhead. It would feel great pushing into my asshole.

• Like 1

On 2/15/2023 at 9:07 PM, Qilly55 said:

What do you all think?

I think you already know what is going to happen.

If you have learned anything from reading through these forums, it should be that. This is akin to opening Pandora's box.

The risk is up to you. It's a slippery slope. Good luck

• Like 1

Don't do it unless you are comfortable with it or can trust him to some degree.  But if you are looking for your first bareback fuck and breeding it sounds like a great first time.  My guess is that if you get together with him and go through with it you will absolutely love it once his cock is in your ass and you accept the fact that there is no going back.  Good luck and keep us posted.