How To Increase The Load Count

VersGuyAnon

How To Increase The Load Count   

79 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best way for a cumdump to increase the number of loads taken at the sauna?

• Just beg for it
    • Squeeze the guy's cock, to let him know you really want his load
    • Play with his balls, hoping it makes him cum quicker
    • Other (comment below)

I go to the sauna pretty much every week, to take as much raw cock and cum as possible. 

The thing is I've never managed more than 4 loads in one visit. I know to some this would be a lot, but I'm greedy. 

What tips do you have to help me break through that barrier and manage 5 or even more?  

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Well I guess it’s depends on what sauna you’re going to and what time of the day/week.

Going during a busier period where there will be more guys around will obviously help.

Personally if you’re no loads refused, I would just park yourself up in either a dark room or sling area or actually any open play area where there’s a lot of traffic and hope for the best haha

My general rule is saunas are hit and miss, some visits are successful others are not.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

What Luxbrit said. 

There are so many factors involved in getting fucked and seeded, but i think a primary consideration is numbers. The busier the venue, the more Tops looking for a bottom there will be... but then, the more bottoms there will be as well. 

if you are going to a sauna, there's the visual factor to consider. If you fit the general idea of "hot," you stand a better chance of getting fucked than if you are generally average. And really, that's a weak criteria.  i'm tall and slender and try to stay fit. i'm on one site and keep running into Tops Who want a bottom with "a big belly."  Beauty is not a universal standard, eh?

i've gotten most of my loads in an ABS type setting or a cruise place with booths and glory holes. In that setting, you remove the visual factor and sex gets narrowed down to cocks and holes. Also, i find time of day at one of these places is a big factor.  Lunch break or end of day when Men are  getting off  work and looking for a quick release. 

• Upvote 5

• Moderators

From the POV of a top at such places, this kind of competition and these sorts of behaviors are substantially annoying. Most of us over the age of 30 cannot easily cum more than 3 or 4 times (if that) during a sauna visit of reasonable length. Obviously, we'd like to make them count in terms of enjoyment. Just my opinion. Worth its weight in gold.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i'm tall and slender and try to stay fit. i'm on one site and keep running into Tops Who want a bottom with "a big belly."  Beauty is not a universal standard, eh?

Send those guys to Orlando please!

• Like 1

You offer this poll as if the three choices you explicitly name are the main actual options, or and are proven effective methods in a large number of cases. There are numerous factors at a bathhouse that govern whether a Top chooses a given bottom to receive his load: Day of week, time of day, size of crowd, ratio of bottoms to Tops, competitiveness of the bottoms present at the time, stamina of the Tops present, general age of the Tops present…I could go on. The one thing you can be fairly sure of is that the Top isn’t going to want to cum until he’s ready, especially if cumming would cut short his planned time there, so any attempt to beg or coerce him into cumming too soon is likely to be an annoyance and cost you the load.

The only way to level out all the different factors is to spend more time ass-up. You don’t say how long these visits are in which you take four loads, but what if you stayed another two hours? Another four? Paid for an extra round of time, however the bathhouse alots it? As long as your ass is there, someone will eventually fill it, (assuming it’s a decent fuck). Pick high-traffic times, go early and stay late, and make sure your ass is up at the time most Tops are calling it a night.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

You offer this poll as if the three choices you explicitly name are the main actual options, or and are proven effective methods in a large number of cases. There are numerous factors at a bathhouse that govern whether a Top chooses a given bottom to receive his load: Day of week, time of day, size of crowd, ratio of bottoms to Tops, competitiveness of the bottoms present at the time, stamina of the Tops present, general age of the Tops present…I could go on. The one thing you can be fairly sure of is that the Top isn’t going to want to cum until he’s ready, especially if cumming would cut short his planned time there, so any attempt to beg or coerce him into cumming too soon is likely to be an annoyance and cost you the load.

The only way to level out all the different factors is to spend more time ass-up. You don’t say how long these visits are in which you take four loads, but what if you stayed another two hours? Another four? Paid for an extra round of time, however the bathhouse alots it? As long as your ass is there, someone will eventually fill it, (assuming it’s a decent fuck). Pick high-traffic times, go early and stay late, and make sure your ass is up at the time most Tops are calling it a night.

I agree with all of that. It's why there's the "Other" option.

I normally go on a weekend naked day (generally the busiest), arriving c. 2pm and normally staying until 7pm, but sometimes 8pm. Last week, there was one guy who fucked me for ages non-top through a glory hole. At one point I thought I was going to have to move away, because it was so intense. I held on though, because it was just so horny. It was mid afternoon and I did get a very big load from him. He surprised me by bending down and looking through the hole, then gesturing to shake my hand! He was young and cute.

I agree many factors are involved. I'm just curious how guys on average tend to maximise the load count, if they feel they can influence it.  

18 hours ago, ErosWired said:

There are days when guys aren’t supposed to be naked at a bathhouse?

Unfortunately yes, as well as events that aren't explicitly sexual. Unfortunately the events that aren't explicitly sexual can draw large crowds of guys that do not welcome fucking at such events.

• 5 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, PDXcumdump said:

I just position myself somewhere, on a bench, stool, etc., with my ass up and let anyone walking by breed me. 

This can be effective, in that it positions the ass in a place more “public” than an individual room, and potentially exposed to higher traffic…if the equipment is placed in a higher traffic area and not some darkened room off to the side where only those who know where it is will find it.

I’ve had mixed results. At just my last bathhouse visit, I spent two sessions on the fuck bench, about 15 minutes each. In both instances groups of five men were in the room with me. The first time, they all took a turn. The second time, I didn’t even get a grope. It’s a crap shoot. Slings I have not had much luck with for some reason, not sure why, except that they’re best approached with a Top already arranged to fuck you there and thus draw a crowd. Harder to jump-start the action solo, I think, unless you’re one of the Beautiful People.

Two things to note about this strategy, though: 1) You’re using communal equipment, which may be neither frequently cleaned or mechanically serviced. I never climb into or onto a piece of play equipment until I’ve first inspected it to ensure it’s not going to fall apart on me, and that I’m not about to come into contact with (undesirable) bodily fluids/materials. 2) Other people will want their turn, and may be aggressive about it, blatantly cockblocking you or being verbally abusive. The one thing you do not want to do is monopolize the equipment and be seen as a “sling lizard” or “bench hog”. Both of these are a very bad look when you’re trying to attract cock. I limit myself to 15 minutes at a go, then free up the equipment to give others a chance.

On 7/21/2023 at 6:55 PM, ErosWired said:

I limit myself to 15 minutes at a go, then free up the equipment to give others a chance.

Tangential to this point, I think it's helpful to move around frequently to other areas. I've waited too long in one area only to go to another and catch the tail end of a feverish orgy. Too much walking around can be detrimental too (to me it says either he's too picky or no one is interested in him.) And let's not forget another factor: some tops do not like preloaded holes.

On 6/18/2023 at 11:03 AM, viking8x6 said:

From the POV of a top at such places, this kind of competition and these sorts of behaviors are substantially annoying.

As a BTM I also don’t like the competition. Obviously I want loads but I’m about as content with a dude starting with me in the dark room and finishing in another compared to me taking the load. I’ll cheer on another dude getting fucked. There’s always another cock. I don’t need to be greedy. 
The only time I’ll get competitive is when I meet up with a buddy in the dark room and we do a side-by-side duel for loads. Even then I don’t change anything about the way I fuck but it can be fun to keep a tally. I have some hot BTM friends so I usually lose lol. 
In the end, there’s never enough cum. I don’t need to ruin somebody else’s good time for one more cock.
@viking8x6 a lot of tops are done after 1. I appreciate all of you willing to stick a dick in my wet hole, even if just for a min. I’ll always give it a good squeeze. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1