At what age you began to lose counts of the different people you had sex with?

On 8/4/2023 at 10:47 AM, norefusal said:

i assume this is a reference to ageism. Fact of life i guess 😜it's partially why i'm currently such a slut: i see the window closing and i want to get as much action in while i still can. 

still, after i got both divorced and vaccinated and started hookin up again, i read an article about a published study finding the average US male had 6 sexual partners. i thought 6!? like in a weekend? turns out it's in a lifetime! omfg life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. lol 

so i sat down and tried to do the math and came up with in the 6 months since my div i'd been with about 30 different guys lol 

6! can you imagine? that's like one sat night at megaplex! 😈

6? maybe10 in an afternoon at a bath house.....and more depending on the day of week....lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Berdell said:

Like 20.  had more Dicks in me then I had Fingers and Toes!

@Berdell This made me chuckle. Like you, I also lost count very early on, however I remember the first guy I sucked off and swallowed, I remember the guy who was first to fuck me (wore a condom), can't remember the first guy to fuck me raw, but I do remember the first guy to load my ass and have never looked back since!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, faggot4play said:

6? maybe10 in an afternoon at a bath house.....and more depending on the day of week....lol

There was a time when 6 would have been a disappointing weekday visit to the bathhouse for me. e. I probably averaged fucks with 30 different men a week for the 9 years I lived in Denver. Of course most of them were not truly unique, most of them were a group of 100+ regulars that I fucked with anytime I saw them at the bathhouse.

• Like 1

Lots of commentary on this thread;  I don't recall ever caring to "keep track". 

At one time, shortly after moving to Chicago, I actually (shame on me - stupid kid)actively tried not to fuck the same guy twice, unless it was a fantastic fuck.  The way I saw it, once I'd fucked a guy I already knew what that Hole felt like, and there were so many others I hadn't fucked yet (and thus didn't know what those Holes felt like) there were a couple of years when I only fucked fresh Hole.  

If life is like a highway, in my youth I was stuck in the dumb, self-centered, ignorant lane.  Hopefully I've learned a few life-lessons since then, and grown into a better man.  

• Upvote 1

I have not gone back to read this entire thread, so I’m not sure if I answered before. But I agree with most of the men here, that I quit, keeping count by the time I graduated college. There were some nights at sex parties, where my count easily reach 15 to 20 or even more. And I couldn’t remember the exact count the next day. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 1/2/2024 at 3:51 PM, Tsjul said:

I might disagree with you, Dating apps actually save your time 🙂 it's probably the best thing ever happened in the 21st century, I can scroll profiles and chose a guy to come and fuck me without leaving my bed, it's a luxury that no generation has ever had before. 

lol sounds like a scene out of Logan's Run 😜come to think of it i did have a guy off of grindr come over and claim he was escaping gov agents who were after him. he was a bipolar meth head tho. still, he did eat ass like a champion  😈

• Piggy 1
  • Haha 1

I didn’t start taking it bareback in my ass until I was 50 years old. Then I was getting nailed as often as possible, every day sometimes. I remember years back when I could count 60 loads that I had had inside me. I lost track after that. I’m in the hundreds now. 

• Like 1

I started losing count when I started to figure out I am feeling at my best as a simple cumdumpster. Nothing more, nothing less.

I started going out and went to the gayscene bars but didn't really fit in and always ended up in a darkroom or park. I think I was around 25 years old when I realized that I was not (only) gay but a faggot cumdumpster. In my case: Designed to suck cock.

Being Gay doesn't really bring an assignment in life. But being a faggot does. Being 'lower' than Gay men and considered more as 'low working class cock suckers' 😉 My personal assignment would be something like: 'satisfy as much cock as you can'. I felt right at home with that assignment 😉 

The feeling of another truck driver using my throat as an anonymous cunt to unload his balls into has been the perfect role for me ever since. I started to train both fuckholes every day and got really good at servicing men! Just being 'available' for men at the truck stops and rest areas after work has always been my thing. I suck plenty of cock there. Very low standards though. It is my purpose to be a willing hole to unload into to for as much men as I possibly can.

All the regular men at the rest areas know me by now and still pick me over one of the younger faggots around. I'm so honored! It must be the experience I have gained sucking thousands over the years 😉 All those cocks raping my throat is what I live for. I provide 'cunt to fuck'.

Talking about losing count! I decided to document the amount of cock I suck for at least year! I'm very serious about being a cumdump. It's always good to improve, right! I made an Excel sheet with a calendar of the whole year where I can enter the amount of cock I sucked each day. Some days will be only '1' but other days will be '12'. Or more 😉 you never know what the new year brings 😉 

The Excel sheet shows me the amount of cock I sucked so far this year, the average amount of cock a day, and even how much liters of sperm I've been swallowing. Planning to keep track for a couple of years to check whether my cum intake is improving or not 😉 

• Like 1

I lost count when I was 17 when I had my first gang bang and passed out, it didn’t stop them and the host laughed that they had more turn up before I came to so I had no idea how many used me and honestly after that I mostly stopped counting

• Piggy 1

On 1/3/2024 at 8:38 AM, faggot4play said:

Six? That is just sad. I've sucked at least that many dicks in an evening just getting in the proper mood to breed some hot bottom. I've never considered myself to be all that promiscuous but only 6, WTF? I have heard that a huge percentage of younger guys are still virgins at age 30. If they can't get females for whatever reason they should try gay sex. No head games involved, no expensive dates, and it is a hell of a lot of fun. Modern women are already complaining about "passport bros", just think of how upset they will be if more men catch on to gay sex and start competing with them for Chad's attention.