Over 60 year old barebackers

hornyfather

I'm 67. I had barebacked before,  pozzed over 20 years ago, but it's really in the last seven years that I've been most promiscuous.  Almost 70 men have cum in my ass and most of them in the last 7 years. Nothing stays with me longer than the joy of being fucked and bred by a young cub. I return to these awesome memories over and over again. 

• Like 1

I am over 60 as well and I’ve been barebacking for decades. I took 2 loads as recent as last night. 
When I was a teenager (starting at 14, 15) I remember older men (40s to 60s) just rushing for me in the x rated theaters where I went for dick. 
I don’t have that same luxury now but I still get fucked bareback by guys in their 20s to 40s. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 5/17/2012 at 11:24 PM, poz4pozcumswap said:

What I enjoy about older men is thinking about the vintage strain that they're sharing with me, esp if they have an AIDS-wasted look.

55 here and I’ve been poz for over 30 years. Would love to share my vintage strain with you and as many as possible. Love to breed and infect. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

when i was 18 i was regularly bred by an 83 year old. That's my oldest and amazingly he was a good fucking top and had no trouble.

Sucked and got bred by plenty in their 70s and 60s is as common place as anything else. I love an older guy because they tend to know what they want and cut out the BS.

A have a few FWB's who are in their mid-late 60's and one hot fucker who is 70.  These guys know how to ruck and/or take dick and the sex is always awesome... lots of experience is brought to the massage table, rim chair, bed or sling.   

I've had a number of younger guys who are interested in fucking a Daddy or taking Daddy dick (I'm 62).

For me... 60+ fuckers are HOT!

• Like 2