Over 60 year old barebackers

hornyfather

17 hours ago, PG1961Canada said:

A have a few FWB's who are in their mid-late 60's and one hot fucker who is 70.  These guys know how to ruck and/or take dick and the sex is always awesome... lots of experience is brought to the massage table, rim chair, bed or sling.   

I've had a number of younger guys who are interested in fucking a Daddy or taking Daddy dick (I'm 62).

For me... 60+ fuckers are HOT!

I couldn't agree with you more! As a 65 y/o bottom I have always enjoyed older mature tops from my college days until now.  The things they taught me as a young man have resonated with me my entire sexual life.  My sexual learning curve went pretty fast as a young man because of these mature men. They taught me about gay sexual passion to good old fashion anal fucking.  Loved it with them then and still love it with them now!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 5/3/2012 at 1:31 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

So with you! My two best FB's are 67 and 64 and one has a swinging thick cock, he rimms me good, takes his time, poppers me up and fucks me hard and gives me the sweetest load ever!, he turns me on.

Couple of years ago i was in a circle of older guys 60's/early 70's they were a turn on and spent time making me their cum slave, i was obedient.

Right there with you

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The man that took my anal virginity was in his 70s when I was in my 20s. It felt like a pretty big shock leaving after the first night. But in no time, I was constantly at his house, and he wouldn't let me wear any clothing, piping me down every time. Soon I was tied up in his crawl space as he whored me out to friends. My daddy issues are so bad that when I had to leave him, I walked away believing It was my responsibility to be an easy and slutty breeding boy And that one of my biggest (still unaccomplished ) fantasies was/still is to get gang-fucked and filled by a large group of older men. If I could, I would start a nonprofit that would just send me to different retirement communities so any of the men who wanted to could breed me. If anyone knows a good way to go about either of those, I'm all ears. haha.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

On 12/10/2023 at 4:11 PM, JamesL100 said:

I imagine those older guys have been BB fucking for 10/20/30+ years.
I look forward to joining them when the time cums round! 😎

Very true. I will be 60 in a couple months. My first fuck was with my GF when I was 20yo, so almost 40 years of bare hole fucking and breeding. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

1 hour ago, Olderkinkybiguy said:

Very true. I will be 60 in a couple months. My first fuck was with my GF when I was 20yo, so almost 40 years of bare hole fucking and breeding. 

Love 60+ tops!

More experience and can be kinky as hell!

• Like 1

I happened to be messaging a guy on adam4adam for quite some time, when we finally were able to connect.  His profile photo only included a picture of his cock, which was beautiful.  He stated he was 40 years old.  I thought, perfect.  He also had the term "total top" and "bareback only" in his profile.    Words that are music to my ears.

So you can imagine my surprise when I opened the door I saw a gentleman who was probably 62 to 65.  He was in average shape, pleasant smile so I let him in.  My bf at the time, who was going to be part of the deal, looked at me and shook his head as if to say NO.  I told our visitor it was fine and we headed back to the bedroom.  He inquired if it was okay for us to play, as my bf was not going to be joining us.  It was at that time, I came to understand, he was ALMOST DEAF.  I had to shout at him in order for him to hear me.   

He proceeded to drop his pants, I laid on my back, and he slid that beautiful hard cock in me, and "went to town", so to speak.  He shot his load and I have to admit he was smiling, confident, and very good at what he was doing.  We took about a five minute break, and he had to SHOUT AT ME that he was recently retired from the Post Office after 35 years of employment and was working on his new home here in Florida. He had moved from somewhere in the mid-west and apologized for our multiple messages as he never changed his location on the hook up site, so many times I believe he was still in Wisconsin or Michigan or somewhere up there.

Then, out of nowhere, he motioned to  me to get on "all fours" and he proceeded to fuck me again.  Again, he was really good and after a few enjoyable minutes, he shot a second load.  He stayed for maybe 15 minutes, we SHOUTED some more at each other, and he did apologize about his hearing loss, I told him it was fine.

I didn't give him any grief about saying he was 40, he was better than many 40 year old guys I have had sex with.  He shot a load twice, something most guys won't do or hang around long enough to accomplish.  I told him he was welcome to come back, he did say he had some reservations about my bf not wanting to participate and he felt somewhat uncomfortable. I told him I would be glad to come over to his place, and that made him happy.

Normally, I would have had declined once I opened the door.  For whatever reason, I made the decision to invite him in, and try to figure out why he said he was 40 and if that cock pic was indeed a picture of his own.  He wasn't close to 60, he was closer to 65.  But it didn't matter in the long run.  

So if you are reluctant to hook up with someone over 50, over 60, there are many guys who are worth your time.  This was one of those instances.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

I happened to be messaging a guy on adam4adam for quite some time, when we finally were able to connect.  His profile photo only included a picture of his cock, which was beautiful.  He stated he was 40 years old.  I thought, perfect.  He also had the term "total top" and "bareback only" in his profile.    Words that are music to my ears.

So you can imagine my surprise when I opened the door I saw a gentleman who was probably 62 to 65.  He was in average shape, pleasant smile so I let him in.  My bf at the time, who was going to be part of the deal, looked at me and shook his head as if to say NO.  I told our visitor it was fine and we headed back to the bedroom.  He inquired if it was okay for us to play, as my bf was not going to be joining us.  It was at that time, I came to understand, he was ALMOST DEAF.  I had to shout at him in order for him to hear me.   

He proceeded to drop his pants, I laid on my back, and he slid that beautiful hard cock in me, and "went to town", so to speak.  He shot his load and I have to admit he was smiling, confident, and very good at what he was doing.  We took about a five minute break, and he had to SHOUT AT ME that he was recently retired from the Post Office after 35 years of employment and was working on his new home here in Florida. He had moved from somewhere in the mid-west and apologized for our multiple messages as he never changed his location on the hook up site, so many times I believe he was still in Wisconsin or Michigan or somewhere up there.

Then, out of nowhere, he motioned to  me to get on "all fours" and he proceeded to fuck me again.  Again, he was really good and after a few enjoyable minutes, he shot a second load.  He stayed for maybe 15 minutes, we SHOUTED some more at each other, and he did apologize about his hearing loss, I told him it was fine.

I didn't give him any grief about saying he was 40, he was better than many 40 year old guys I have had sex with.  He shot a load twice, something most guys won't do or hang around long enough to accomplish.  I told him he was welcome to come back, he did say he had some reservations about my bf not wanting to participate and he felt somewhat uncomfortable. I told him I would be glad to come over to his place, and that made him happy.

Normally, I would have had declined once I opened the door.  For whatever reason, I made the decision to invite him in, and try to figure out why he said he was 40 and if that cock pic was indeed a picture of his own.  He wasn't close to 60, he was closer to 65.  But it didn't matter in the long run.  

So if you are reluctant to hook up with someone over 50, over 60, there are many guys who are worth your time.  This was one of those instances.

So true.. over 50 or 60 can be better that young ones

• Like 1

A note about guys with hearing issues: impaired hearing is the most common disability of them all. I am significantly hearing impaired to the point that I wear state of the art, very expensive hearing devices. I have tried to play while wearing them several times, and I’ve damaged or lost several devices to the point that I will no longer play in them. So….

A sixty-nine year old man I’ve been seeing on ocassionally offered a great solution. We each keep our cell phones close and set for large letters and on dictation.  Then, if I don’t understand him first or second time, he just shows me his phone. It’s been an almost perfect solution.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1