Piss up the ass

Sqwert

4 hours ago, Gingercumpig said:

Love getting piss fucked. Amazing feeling. And being used as a urinal really gets me hot

Take my fucking piss you sexy cocksucker.  I love all piss play too. Love pissing in my pants.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

so, yesterday, for the first time in over a year, i ended up partying because a bud wanted to get piggy for a while

he gave me a couple of small booty bumps over the course of multiple hours, but after he left I finally had to piss. the first load i chugged down and it hit me like a freight train, the second was stronger, but still intense.  from the third onward though, it was getting too strong to drink, so being the piss pig that I am, i got out an enema bag and filled it all into my hungry hole, then worked a really big dildo in to keep it there... it was fucking intense, i did this a few more times and was surprised that after a while each time, i didn't feel like i needed to empty out. thank god i have a waterproof matress cover and plenty of towels down... not sure how much leaked out and how much got absorbed, but I can tell you i spent all afternoon working increasingly larger dildos into my hot slut hole as i repeated the process, and loved every bit of of it

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I love taking piss - preferably strong tina piss - straight up my arsehole from the tap. But when I parTy on my own occasionally, I often save my own chem piss and then pour it into my hole using a bulb douche, or a funnel I have attached to a butt plug with a hole in the end. Nothing quite matches the exquisite high of getting tina straight into your guts whilst enjoying being full of rancid piss at the same time. Then I plug it up, and leave it for as long as possible to soak into my sleazy pozzed cunt. If anyone wants to join anytime...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got to enjoy this fantastic sensation a couple of months ago. One of the absolute best experiences ever!!! I’ve had many golden showers and drinks from the tap, but getting my pussy flooded with two loads of cum then filled with piss was one of the hottest things ever! 🐷😈

Always ready for more of that!!!

Edited by GaBottom
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...