Piss up the ass

Sqwert

On 4/13/2013 at 12:43 PM, Jimmy1212 said:

I like pissing inside asses. Especially if the bottom doesn't know it's coming. I let him think I'm just recovering after shooting my load and am reluctant to pull out lol. I fucking love it when the warmth starts to spread and they reaiize what's happening lol.

It was totally unexpected the first time my ex pissed in me. After he nutted in my fuckhole, i got this warm flowing sensation of being filled up. Surprised but very much welcomed after the initial shock 😈

Once he realized i enjoyed it, he would frequently pissfuck me after enjoying a six pack of Sam Adams. I also enjoyed drinking his hot piss straight from the tap 😜

First tried it with my ex gf. Filled her up, pulled out, spread her ass and watched it flow...awesome! But then I was envious. I wanted to get filled up. So, one night while she was at work I hopped on Craigslist. Loaded some pics of me dressed like a fem slut, and got a reply. 

The dude was in his 60's and really liked to treat me like a lil girl. We played in the living room for a bit and then he led me to the bathroom. I got on all fours, he slid it in and immediately started filling me up. He pulled out, I aimed my ass into the shower, sprayed like a hose and he fired the rest in my face. Fucking hot!!!

• Downvote 1

• 3 months later...

I have one straight guy that I suck and fuck every week. He only wants me to suck his load out of him and then In a little while fuck me. After every fuck he pisses in my ass. I love that feeling of warmth. I wait for him to fuck me every week. I would love to drink his piss right from his pump but he says no.

On 11/11/2019 at 3:45 AM, Allhamalefag320 said:

There’s nothing hotter than a guy taking your ass, fucking you hard and long, then holding you down and pissing ... filling your ass with man piss. I hold it in with a buttplug and go to work. Horny all day.

I'm definitely going to have to try this one day. I wish more tops we open to this idea

• 1 month later...

the first time I got pissed in I had asked my boyfriend to piss in me before we fuck so I could clean out. It turned me on so much thinking about being filled with hot piss.  When he started pissing in me it was the best feeling I have ever had.  I loved it.  Apparently he loved it too because he got hard after pissing in me and started to fuck my piss filled hole.  I squeezed my hole tight trying not to let any out.  He shot his load in my piss filled ass, pissed a bit more and then left me there on the floor trying to hold it all in.  I want that again so bad.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

In pissing vids, I see the look of pleasure and fun on the faces of both top and bottom. I’d love to try to piss in a hole or have my hole pissed in. Then I would have that same look of satisfaction!! 🐷 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Read1 said:

In pissing vids, I see the look of pleasure and fun on the faces of both top and bottom. I’d love to try to piss in a hole or have my hole pissed in. Then I would have that same look of satisfaction!! 🐷 

It's an incredible feeling.  Sadly, not enough guys are into it.

Guest ff-whole

I won't feel the warm piss, neither do I feel it when the top shoots his load, but I'd love it happening and the top tell me or let me know one way or another while he does it...
Since I love to get fucked for a crowd even when it is dark or semi dark in a Gay Sauna, I myself get very loud with grunting and panting. Last time I got fucked while being on top of a guy lying down, immediately another guy would lay next to the fucking top and I quickly moved over, and then the gang bang really took of with another positioning next to each other, and then another... so I had four guys lying next to each other on a bench and I would switch on top from one guy to the other and getting my hole filled with a whole crowd watching the extremely hot scene and a lot of guys jerking off as well... This is the way I love to get fucked and used as a cumdump... HOT ! ! !

Sometimes it is hard in the beginning to get the tops into it, but once one is in for the hot action, I often get more into the game, with a lot of onlookers and I am totally oblivious what is really happening... just enjoying myself getting used and the other tops almost fighting for their turn on my ass... Sometimes I start yelling that I want to get double dicked but I haven't had that happened yet. Next time when I get gang banged I will start yelling for piss up my ass as well...

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_10/DSC03567.thumb.JPG.7c681284c6d0d278d380a623c42490d5.JPG