Piss up the ass

Sqwert

• 4 weeks later...

Had never been interested in any kind of WS until a few weeks ago when a guy came around for his third go at my hole at the bathhouse. He proceeded to give me his third load and then asked if he could piss in my ass just as he was unloading in me. Being caught up in the moment and being extra horny, I said yes and as it turned out, was the most exciting and erotic thing that happened all day for me. Loved the feeling of being filled with all the cum of the day and then being filled with piss to the point of not being able to hold it all. Came home that evening with a total of six loads of cum and one of as much piss as I could hold and by the next morning had absorbed most all of it and was the horniest I've ever been in years and it lasted for several days afterwards. 

Anyone get a buzz from chempiss?

I've gotten a mild buzz off chempiss a few times. While I don't personally PNP it's never stopped me from playing with spun tops. Because most of the chems are metabolized only a small portion of the active chems remains in the piss and you have to take a LOT of piss in short time to get truly spun. All I've ever gotten was a low grade mellow and pleasant buzz but never truly spun. Just one the risks of being a no limits bottom who takes whatever I can get.  :)

Had never been interested in any kind of WS until a few weeks ago when a guy came around for his third go at my hole at the bathhouse. He proceeded to give me his third load and then asked if he could piss in my ass just as he was unloading in me. Being caught up in the moment and being extra horny, I said yes and as it turned out, was the most exciting and erotic thing that happened all day for me. Loved the feeling of being filled with all the cum of the day and then being filled with piss to the point of not being able to hold it all. Came home that evening with a total of six loads of cum and one of as much piss as I could hold and by the next morning had absorbed most all of it and was the horniest I've ever been in years and it lasted for several days afterwards. 

Welcome to the world of WS kink. That's that way most of us got started -- caught up in a moment of uncontrollable horniness. Having a top piss in your ass is an amazing experience. It's warm, wet, sloppy, wonderful, and that full feeling lasts so much longer taking a hot cum load up the ass. I've come many times while a top was filling my ass with piss or while it was leaking out of me afterward. Take it to the next level and let a top fuck you with your ass full of piss. I'm sure you'll like the experience. I know I did. :)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

God I love it so much! Drinking from the cock is hot, but so prefer it right in my ass! Have had it done several times, and feels so amazing!  Love getting soaked in it too, then being fucked with it! I keep a mattress cover on my bed under the sheets just in case a top is into it!

I also purchased an anal speculum, which allows my ass to be opened right up so a top can aim at my open hole and fill it with hot piss, then take the speculum out and get fucked and seeded! 

Need to find a piss gangbang in Toronto to get used!

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...