Tops and bottoms: Ever had rough sex border on rape?

bttmsubslut

i have been on the recieving end of sex that was not 100% consensual (especially when i was much younger) and i have also had sex that left me and the other participant(s) bruised and/or bloody.

i can understand the appeal of rape fantasy scenarios (top-- take what you want, no questions asked; bottom-- it's not your fault, you're not responsible) and i enjoy enacting them from time to time with known, trusted partners.

i have also been known to enjoy aggressive couplings. sometimes you just need to let go and let it happen, to find out how much you can take, see what your breaking point is.

orgasm + tears = a good night's sleep afterward.

and sometimes i like to be the one doing the damage, my hands on his throat while i spit into his worthless faggot face, destroy his hole and force his second ring wide open while he begs me to stop.

but not on the first date.

• Like 1

The closest experience I had with getting fucked rough, rape, was in a private room at a bathhouse.

I think that what happened to you was definitely rape. That said, I think it was a fucking hot experience, which you seem to agree: "I do get a boner when I think about it now."

My head was pushed down hard into the mattress, while the two took turns on my ass. Every so often they'd grasp around my neck and squeeze enough so I couldn't breath well.

My only problem with rape is the possible physical pain. Jail rape may seem "hot" but the truth is that it can be a terrible experience. I once met a hustler who had been raped in jail, he ended up in Emergency and his ass went through a few operations in order to fix his asshole. norcalraw's rape experience at the sauna wasn't too bad in this respect, and one which many of us would welcome.

The closest experience I had with getting fucked rough, rape, was in a private room at a bathhouse. This guy pulled me into his dark room, while another guy was hiding behind door stepped out to restrain me on the bed for his buddy to fuck me. My head was pushed down hard into the mattress, while the two took turns on my ass. Every so often they'd grasp around my neck and squeeze enough so I couldn't breath well. When they were done, they both up and left the room leaving me there with my ass leaking cum. I didn't see their faces, had no idea what they looked like. Since I was there already for sex, walking around the maze hoping to find a top, I felt like I asked for this to happen to me. I was embarrassed, that something like that would happen to me. I quickly got up, went to my locker, dressed, and bailed. Never talked to anyone at the management of the bathhouse (like they'd give a shit anyway) and just tried to forget about it. I do get a boner when I think about it now. It was frigtening at the time, and I'd never do anything like that to a bottom. I like to fuck or get fucked with guys who kiss, are passionate, and form some kind of connection...not this rough stuff.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

if i could live my life a million times over then id rather be with someone like yourself rather than someone who hurts or rapes.

I've had some pretty rough fucks before, really hurting my hole as he's smashing my arse, but it's never been rape. I don't like any of the physical punishment (slapping, punching etc) but if you really pound my hole hard relentlessly, then go for it.

Love the idea of being raped, even though I know I would not be liking it at the time, but I know if it did ever happen I'd get home and start wanking over what just happened to me.

I'd have to say yes, I have done that to an ex, but I would have stopped if asked. He just had me so turned on I just got a bit carried away. He had trouble sitting/walking for a couple of days, and wore long sleeves . I felt really bad about it, but he said he loved it.

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

I have a (recordable) CD I was given by my chemist (also a fuck buddy) years ago with a hand written title of "Andy's Fisting CD". It works really well (for me at least) as background music for raw fuck sessions, especially chemfucks. Wiith lyrics of some of the tracks along the lines of "gangbang" and "tie you up in ropes of nylon" among other things, it  got to have been made for it.

I have one particular favourite the fits with this thread - track. Just before the the track music starts, you hear a male voice saying:

"It's hard to rape the willing"

LOL - he's definitely not wrong about that! :)

If anyone would like to hear it (and add to you fuck session music, I've uploaded it to my Google drive. The link is below

Andy's Fisting CD

Track 5.JPG

Edited by essexfuckwhore
Adding image of track 5
  • Like 1

A few weeks before Tumblr died and went to conservative shareholder heaven, there was a Dom Top guy who asked on his blog if anyone had had sex which was non-consensual but also not rape. I knew immediately what he meant, and I think that headspace does exist because I've been there.

there have been times, particularly if I'm face down, ass up, or in a group of tops and dom guys who just start to rut at me - and stop giving a fuck what i want because i'm just a couple of fuckholes to them - where it's gotten so rough or aggressive I want it to stop, but I can;t revoke any consent because I cant speak or they're not listening. Or I';m tied up, gagged, whatever.

so i just kind of surrender to the moment and wait for it to finish, brace myself in to minimise the damage and ride it out. i am no longer consenting, but i recognise i'm here til he, or they, decide when they're done. And I am paradoxically fine with that, even though i want it to stop now. it's a strange headspace.

it's kind of fucked up during, and it hurts, physically and emotionally, but afterwards, once i am free again, i get so boned about it and glad it happened, and glad i took it.

this has happened to me a lot of times. I;ve also been actually raped a few times but that's a whole other story, and tbh, no regrets there either.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I enjoy very rough sex both as top and bottom, especially when it starts out as a “fair fight” to see which of us can make the other submit.  The  closer it gets to rape/nonconsensual the hotter it is.

Edited by Qban
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Yes and I love it now!

Freshly shaven submissive going to Carnival II 1778 North Delsea Drive (rt47) Vineland, NJ 08360 today 1/22 around 11 am looking to service all and get my fuck hole breed- flooded.  Even open to someone slipping me a booty bump for the first time.  KIK me “breeding zone”  to “bigbull4you69” if you want updates when I am on my way.  My 

Eddie Crowdpleaser

• Like 1

One night at the bathhouse, a muscle top joined me in my room. But for whatever reason, he just wasn't able to get his cock inside me. We tried different positions and tried adding more lube, but all to no avail. I told him I didn't think it was going to work, thanked him for stopping into my room, and apologized that my asshole was being so uncooperative. But instead of leaving, he used his weight to pin me down, gripped his cock and forced it into my ass. At first, it hurt like hell. But within a couple minutes I was finally able to relax and it became a pretty standard fucking. I was bleeding, so maybe that was also acting as a lubricant... I don't know. After he came, I thanked him and told him I was glad that he'd persisted. And in that moment, I meant it. But in the weeks and months that followed, I found that my asshole would seize up whenever someone tried to penetrate me, which I think may have been a lingering effect from that night. I don't regret the borderline rape in itself, but it did suck that it continued to interfere with my ability to bottom months after the fact.