What's The Most Loads You've Taken In A Day?

rawTOP

Most Loads In A Day?  

617 members have voted

1. 1. Most Loads In A Day?

I think My boy takes record for loads I posyed to xtube post 2 Of My videos from that show Me fisting My boy with cum as lube starts showing the 1.25 cup of My thawed cum loads and continues with the fisting video and the boy's own words as the description of video.... figured out that 1.25 cups = 296ml and a cum load is between 1 and 15 ml... though Mine been told are larger than most averaged it out at 7.5 and was the equivalent of about 39.5 loads .

he loved it !!!

• 9 months later...

most load in holliday in berlin : bareback trip for 2 weeks

wow every day i write on a book what i make details of the day cocks i take in my ass

just before the last day i make the total

incredible 98 cocks in my hole just 4 with condoms a lot cum on me

so i decided to have,for the last day,more than 6 cock to my hole to have just the account

now i can say i m 100% bareback hundred cocks in 15 days without condoms

best holiday i ve ever had, thanks to excuse my bad english

I think My boy takes record for loads I posyed to xtube post 2 Of My videos from that show Me fisting My boy with cum as lube starts showing the 1.25 cup of My thawed cum loads and continues with the fisting video and the boy's own words as the description of video.... figured out that 1.25 cups = 296ml and a cum load is between 1 and 15 ml... though Mine been told are larger than most averaged it out at 7.5 and was the equivalent of about 39.5 loads .

he loved it !!!

I would like to see these videos. You need to post the links.

Sadly, not so many in a day anymore but about 15 years ago had a very special day. Had been cruising a local park for a few years sucking 4 - 8 cocks a day (hour before sun up to mid afternoon usually) and getting barebacked 2 to 5 times. At least 15 different guys fucked me at least once, several 2 times and one 3 times. The 3 timer got me early around 6, then back at 11 and again around 4. One of the few days I didn't head out around 3, before rush hour started. Usually, after 1 it slowed down a lot, not that day.

Never did find a reason for so many that day, sure wanted to repeat it!

• 1 year later...

I've only ever had 1 in me within any given 24hr period, but the most I have given in 24 hrs was 7, and my nuts hurt so bad after that 7th one, I just couldn't have sex with the 8th that night, and she became one of my now exes. It was 2 women, 5 guys durring the course of the whole day. Did sleep nude with the 8th and had sex with her the next day, was funny when her brother walked in on us, he had been 1 of the 7 the previous day.

That sounds like an interesting story stray. Would love to hear more!

Altho I'm bi too, I've only had a couple experiences in my life that involved both sexes at the same (or nearly the same) time. Oddly one was also with a brother and sister, and in another a friend pretended to be my sister and together we picked up and fucked a married dude.

• Administrators
That sounds like an interesting story stray. Would love to hear more!

Altho I'm bi too, I've only had a couple experiences in my life that involved both sexes at the same (or nearly the same) time. Oddly one was also with a brother and sister, and in another a friend pretended to be my sister and together we picked up and fucked a married dude.

Please take discussion of bisexual sex to the Straight & Bi forum. The responses in this thread are at the limit of what's allowed here. Don't take it further in this thread - start a new thread...