Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Monday night my black buddy texted me asking if I wanted his big black dick. Of course I said yes, and I was over to his place in no time on my knees sucking his cock. Once I got him hard, I stood up, pulled my jeans down, bent over, and he pounded my ass hard until he dumped a creamy load deep in me.

a couple nights ago, a hot redneck guy on a4a mssged me, he had a big dick and a cute face and told me that he HAD TO BREED my ass, i was up and cleaned out and ready to go, in half an hour he showed up at my house, i answered the back door and he didnt waste a second jumping all over me kissing my neck and touching me all over, i was putty in his hands, i got down on my knees and sucked what was definitely a fucking handsome long thick hot cock, big balls, he had it all, i got up shoved my trunks to the floor, bent over and held my my knees while he fucked and bred me standing up in the kitchen, he grunted loud and hard when he came, and continued fucking me, had a firm grip on my hips slamming my ass back and forth on his cock fucking his sloppy load into me, i pulled my undies up, he gave me one last goodbye kiss and was outta there, 5 star fuck

4 loads last night :

Got a text message from one of my fkbuds- are u around after work? Yes,, what will you be wearing – he likes the fish net stockings and harness and blackout hood with the open mouth- he came by and fucked me a huge load in my cunt. Hungry for some more I texted a few guys but most were out but one guy was home in Brooklyn and said to come over –he’ll fuck me in the dirty basement and then bounce. I rarely ever travel but this guy is kinda of an enigma –has been breeding me for a couple of years –I’ve always been blindfolded so I’ve actually never seen him – but has the biggest cock –thick , long and just gets harder as he fucks and dumps. I think he told me he’s done a few TI films so I think I kinda know what he looks like but that was then not now – anyway it was early I got directions and went deep into Brooklyn on one of the letter trains that just go nowhere – kinda of curious and honored he asked me to cum over – reached the corner of his address and he told me the # and there he was in shadows- no words exchanged just took me down to this creepy basement- a mess –rocks, bricks ,sand all over the place –just whipped out his dick –already hard and I got down to suck it –he goes’ got to be quick – I hear neighbors upstairs- he says get up turn around- I ‘m already open from the load earlier and in he goes –fucks a few strokes and plants a tasty load . dress –up and out – didn’t even let me clean him off-he never does- so I’m walking to train with cummy hole I’m putting my fingers in my hole dipping it and tasting it as I’m catching train. Head to sexclub in Chelsea- s/m joint that goes gay on wedn but it was light crowd not great atmosphere but a few guys – j/o mostly and then one guy feels my hole well he didn’t need instructions –fucked me or I fucked him and soon another load –off I go to go home – I knew that was it for that place. After midnight- a neighbor fuck bud I have never seen either hits me on bbrt and wants to plant one before his bedtime- so after doorman goes home he comes over –tastes my hole and plants another deep load.

Done - 238 loads for the year so far –not bad

Just over 2 hours ago at 1350 in Wilmington.

I was wandering around the lower level and saw one guy, on his back, lubed cock in hand , watching a fuck scene on the TV in his room. I passed a couple of times but he kept his eyes on the TV. Damn beautiful cock, 7+", thick shaft, thick red head. I walked in, closed the door and reached for his dick. He pulled me closer, slid his left hand between my legs and began to jerk my cock. I pulled back a bit, he got the hint. He started rubbing my ass and shoved one of his lubed fingers into my ass. With his finger hooked in me, he pulled me over his body, my ass facing him, while he scooped more lube with his right. I still had his cock in my hand, kneeling over his crotch, he shoved the lube into my ass, fucking me with two of his fingers. I shifted forward, he pulled out his fingers, I lined-up with his dick and slid down.........

He was bouncing into me, holding my ass up. Damn this felt good!!! His thick cock sliding into me. He told me to get on my knees. He pulled my ass to the edge of the bed, opened the door to his room, shoved his cock back in and fucked me hard!!!! I can see a couple of guys watching the show, jerking off in the doorway. He's fucking me faster and harder, he reaches over and grabs my shoulders, slams one more time and groans very loud "FUCK!!". Holds me in place of a couple of minutes, I'm squeezing his dick with my ass, he pulls out very slow, then slides his fingers back into me, twisting in me. He pulls out "Fuck yeah" I reached back and felt his cum all over my ass lips......... Yeah!!!

Took a quick romp through the woods at dusk yesterday. Got a load each up my ass from two of the guys that have done me out there before. Got one more load down my throat from a "straight" guy who "wanted to make it good" for me. Huge thick load, too. Went home satisfied.

Bumed winter's gonna be along any time now. :(

Just got a load now. Top was a old policeman and seriously rough. No lube at all and made me cum first before fucking me. HAd a thing for my feet too so spread half his load on my feet then rammed back in me for the final few spurts. Feel incredibly sore and raw. No idea what his status was either.

At home last night. In bed with my husband and two friends. One guy fucked and dumped a huge load in my ass. Felt great!! At the same time my husband fucked the other guy bare. He shot a big load up the guys ass then they both went into the shower and he gave him another load.

Got my first load of the day this morning from a hot older prof who is really into using and fucking me now. Damn he give such a good wake up to my boy cunt, makes sure I really move my tail to get him to cum before class. Makes me feel so good the rest of the day carrying his load. Perfect lube for my lunch time prof that will give me a quickie in a while, fill my needs till tonight when I will go to the gym for my last loads of the day. I'm a real boy slut now!