Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest slobbvers

Had a fb over. Got naked. Made out. He lube up. I took huge hit of poppers. Got on hands and knees and he started to fuck me. Then I got on my back without getting off of his dick and started pounding my hole. After about 15 min he shot his load deep inside. After a brief break I lubed up, took another hit off poppers and fucked him. As I fellt myself build up a load I took another hit off poppers and shot my load in his ass. Flip fucking is the best.

Guest I84SexSlave4All

I met an Indian guy on BBRT and invited him over. I rimmed his ass to loosen him up. His ass was so tight, almost virgin tight. I used my fingers to open him up. And then I fucked him repeatedly dumping two loads in him. Then he climbed on top and road my cock til he unloaded on my chest.

My First Anon Fuck

This story is not a fantasy, it happened to me last night.

Last night I was horny and decided to try Hollywood Emporium in Lake City. Sunday nights are usually yawners, but what the hell. I got there and nothing much going on. The usual clueless "straight" guys idling around and 2 guys making out and dry humping in a corner.

I took a seat in the queer room and took my cock out and stroked it. To my surprise and delight, within two minutes a horny fag was seated beside me with his cock out. Seconds later, of course, that cock was in my mouth. He never quite got hard, but a cock is a cock and I did my best. He jerked to a finish and I licked cum off his thigh, belly, cock and hand.

Yummy, but I wanted more. Soon another guy sat down next to me showing a hard cock. Once more I was on my knees with a prick in my mouth; this night was looking good.

I sucked him forever but he showed no signs of cumming anytime soon. We were alternating me blowing him and making out when he pulled out a condom. I had been jerking off to bugchasing and anon sex stories and fantasies for a couple of years but had never taken an anon load and never taken a load without asking the guy's HIV status. I was scared and massively aroused. Now was my chance to take an iffy load. I told him I wanted his load in my guts.

He pocketed the condom and stood up. So did I and shoved my pants down, bent over the back of a chair, reached back and spread my ass cheeks. The head of his cock rubbed my asshole so I humped back against it. His hands grabbed my hips and he shoved in, humping in and out and quickly burying his dry cock in my butt.

I was dizzy and my stomach flipped; I'd done it. I'd taken a stranger's bare cock in me with no questions asked. I was more turned on than I'd been in ages; now I understood why guys did this.

He was a brutal fuck. He rammed his cock in me savagely, humping me against the chair. His cock wasn't completely dry by now. His pre-cum and my ass juice served to lube it some, but it was still more dry that wet and my ass was burning and in some pain. I was in faggot heaven, couldn't have asked for a hotter fuck if I'd choreographed it.

He still wasn't cumming anytime soon and he butt-fucked me for what felt like forever. He was an older guy, mid fifties at least, but he fucked like a teenager.

Finally he jerked his cock out, stroked a few times and grunted. I turned and looked a saw a dropped or two of cum on the head of his dick. I was disappointed he hadn't cum in my ass and given me my first anon load. I turned and licked his cock of the little semen that was on it and thanked him for a great fuck.

He left and I sat back down to recover. Soon yet another horny fag with his cock out sat next to me and soon I was on my knees sucking. He quickly filled my mouth with cum and I buttoned up and headed for my car.

I felt the need to shit by the time I got home. I sat and tried to push it out, but nothing came. After I wiped I looked at the toilet paper and saw a white liquid mixed in with a little brown. I sniffed and sure enough, it was cum. He had shot inside me, but didn't seem to want me to know. Now, why would he do that? I wonder if maybe I'd just taken my first charged load.

I've had a day to think about it and have decided that risky as it is, I will continue to take anon loads. I haven't gotten to the point of realizing my fantasies and seeking out poz loads, but who knows?

Went out Monday night to Slammers LA. Sucked 6-7 cocks, got fucked 4 times (one guy twice); but, only got two jizzy loads. All 3 tops were hung with fat dicks. By the 4th fuck, my hole was sore--but happy!

Had an interesting night. Was working till 11:30, but it was slow and boring so I logged on to a few sites around 10pm to see if there was any action to be had when I was finally finished. Had a message waiting for me on BBRT from a newish regular, asking if I was working. I messaged back saying when I was finished, expecting it to be too late for him, as he's usually the retire to bed early type. Left it at that and logged into Gaydar chat. In the chat room I got an immediate PM from a semi-regular married guy who's gone crazy for BB since he first seeded me just before Christmas. He's been wanting to fuck me while I have a cummy hole, but he never hangs around for long after he shoots his own load, gets nervous after the deed so to speak. Anyway, he asked if I was around anytime soon, and I explained the shift hours and the time I would need to get home and douched. He seemed to be wavering about waiting that long and was about to move on when I got a ping back from BBRT. It was my regular top saying if I could make it by 12:30 that he had a load or two for my ass.

I told the married guy that I'd gotten a clear offer and that if he wanted to meet he'd have to make his mind up quick, as I wasn't going to turn down a definite fuck for a maybe. This news perked him up and he asked "is he going to fuck you bare?" I replied yes, almost certainly, he quickly asked "you going to take his load in your hole?" Again, yes. "Can you meet me after so I can fuck you with spunk already in you?" I explained it could be a good while later and I didn't want him to be in trouble with his missus. "She's away, you can call over to my place and get another fuck, I know you want it!" He was right, of course. So I agreed. I'd suggested in the past that he come along to my regular's place and join in, but he is wary about being outed, so I didn't press.

Anyway, to cut to the chase, I went to the regular's as planned. I was barely in the door when he had me down on my knees and taking a nice quick shallowish hammering in his living room, on the rug in front of the fire with some dumb Steven Seagal movie on the tv. I like when the first one is quick, as it usually means he's gunning for a second round. Sure enough, after he shot his swimmers up me, he put my buttplug into me, sat back on the couch and sparked up a joint, pointing at his cock in his standard signal for me to get sucking. After about fifteen minutes of speechless him smoking and holding my head down while I gagged and throated to the best of my ability, he stubbed out the spliff and had me lie back on the couch, legs in the air. Then he took his time working his 7.5" in right up me and slowly building up a nice deep fuck. I was crying out each time he bottomed out, which made him grin like a cheshire cat. Eventually, he pulled my ass right off the edge of the couch and jammed right into my guts, said "look at me" and started grunting and curling his lip as he unloaded another batch of sperm as far up me as he could while he fixed my eyes with a calculating look that said "you are my bitch" more than any words. As soon as he was satisfied, he abruptly pulled out and stood up, grabbing my head and pushing his slimy cock into my mouth for cleaning. He soon started to soften, and suddenly slapped me gently and said "I'm done, let yourself out" and went away to bed.

Well I dressed and left, buttplug back in place, and checked my phone. There were 3 messages all from the married guy, asking was I still coming over with my cum-filled ass for him to fuck. I replied that I was on my way and would be there in 15 minutes (his place being more or less on the way back to mine). When I got there he was full of questions about the guy who'd just fucked me, what was his cock like, did I know him well, did he cum much, was the cum still in there, could he feel it with his fingers - he said more in 3 minutes as we were getting undressed in the spare room than the regular had said in an hour of sex. Anyway, it had the requisite effect on his cock, as it was pointing almost straight up when he was standing. He's not as long as the first guy but has one of those thickish cigar-shaped cocks that make for great photos. Anyway, when I bent over and removed the buttplug, he couldn't get enough of fingering my ass and then sticking his cum-covered digits into my mouth. I think he tasted it himself too, but not sure that he liked it. He wasn't going to last long, I could tell from his excitement. So I advised him to sit back and I would sit down onto it, that way he could watch to cum slide down his cock as I rode him. He nearly burst with delight at the suggestion and positioned himself propped up on pillows, holding his cock at a right angle. I threw a knee either side, facing away from him, and slowly slid down onto his pole. Then back up and slowly down. I repeated this maybe 10 or 12 times before he grabbed my hips and started thrusting hard up from the bed. I bounced on top as best I could, trying to stay in contact but working with the rhythm. He was talking the whole time, saying "Fuck thats hot, thats so hot, look at that cum, he really fucked a lot of cum into you, didnt he? You dirty slut" and so on. He lasted no longer than a minute before he was shouting "AAAH! AAAH! AAAH!" and adding his own mixture to my well lubricated chute. After he stopped shaking, I relaxed sown and let him feel the suede while he caught his breath. Then I asked him to roll with me to let him out without making a mess. "Are you gonna keep my cum in there too?" he asked, almost sheepishly. I told him yes, but would need the buttplug for the journey home. I think he got even more enjoyment from putting the plug back in than he had from the initial sight and feel of my messy orifice had given him about 5 minutes earlier. I knew that he'd be soon getting awkward as the sex buzz wore off, so quickly sucked him clean and set about dressing and leaving, thanking him as I did for his load. His now almost monosyllabic replies got fewer and further between, so I took my cue and said "Stay in touch" and walked out.

I was home in another 15 minutes or so, and went to log in to the various sites again, as I usually do before bed. I was planning on coming in here to recount this story anyway. But lo and behold, I was immediately PM'd on Gaydar again. This time it was a guy I've met maybe half a dozen times over the last 4 years, so this was somewhat a bolt from the blue. He asked if I was looking and I explained that, to be honest, I'd just been fucked and was thinking of heading for bed. He said he was in the neighbourhood and really needed to unload. Now, he'd only fucked me once before and that was safe. So I thought he meant a blowjob. But he does have a nice big 8" thick cock that fits nicely into my throat due to its downward curve, so I said I could suck him off if he was desperate and could be here quickly. Then he said "I was hoping to fuck some ass, really. and you're already cleaned for the other guy, can I fuck you, your ass felt great the last time." I knew that I couldn't get cleaned out in time if he was coming straight over, so I told him I was a bit messy down below, so prob not a good idea. "you mean shit? yuck." I decided to bite the bullet and said "No, spunk. Three loads of spunk. Raw spunk." He went quiet for what seemed like an age, so I prompted with "Sorry, didn't mean to shock you." although I really did. He replied "no thats fucking horny. can I shoot my cumload in there too?"

How could I refuse. In short order, he was in the door, had me bend over the back of the couch (he likes to stand while fucking, as I remembered at the last minute) and was sliding his thick member into me with total ease. There wasn't much finesse about his style the last time, but I guess the sight and sound of his cum-covered cock slurping in and out of me had him transfixed because he kept up a constant speed and length of stroke for about 10 minutes. He said nothing at all during this, because he had his t-shirt hem held in his mouth with his hands gripping my hips steady on the couch back. The stillness of the room and the constant slap-surp-slap-slurp of the fucking got me really turned on and I got one of my rare full erections from a fuck. I didn't touch my cock though, as my hands were on the cushions, bracing my torso. Then he began to quicken the pace and started to moan, and I could tell from the stabbing at the end of each thrust that he was about to cum. "Shoot it into me, cum in my ass, come on, breed me" I said and that put him over. He bent down to my back and grabbed me around the midriff, holding me tight to his chest as he humped deep into me, with short staccato punches right into my innards, grunting deep in his chest with each shot. The space between them slowly spaced out and his grip relaxed. "Thank you." I said, in my gentlest, sub slut voice. He chortled and slid backwards. As he did, I slid and twisted and took his still magnificent cock into my mouth, completing my whorish duties. "Wow" he said "just wow" in reply to my arched-eyebrow silent query. "you do love cum, don't you?" I mmm-hmmmed and nodded my head, causing his cock to twitch as it subsided in my throat.

He was soon going as quickly as he had arrived. Before he did, he said he was going to have to "do that to you a lot more". I thanked him again, insisting it was my pleasure and saying I only wished I'd known he'd wanted it sooner. I went to the shower and let cum trickle out of me while my hole tightened back to something approaching normal. Then I made my way on here and started to type.

Start to finish, from the rug in front of the fire to climbing into the shower was, in total, about 2 hours and 20 mins. 4 loads, 3 guys. Not a bad night for a boring shift at work.

Beautiful day, clear, warm, sunny and I needed a break from the endless work from the last few weeks.

I managed to get away from my usual projects by noon, got home, cleaned-up and then headed for 1350.

I checked-in, got a locker, stripped, showered and hit the steamroom. Very few guys in the club and only one in the steamroom. I get a quick hand-job then I'm out and up to the sundeck.

Guys come and go but I stay buried in my book.

After an hour I head downstairs, shower, then the basement Still very quiet. Maybe 6 guys. Clash Of The Titans on the TV, bad movie. I head to the back area where the two open beds are and land on one to cool down. Within in a few minutes, I feel a pair of hands on my back. The guy gives me a shoulder rub, then works down across my back to my legs. He's too rough so it's not too good but I don't wanna scare him off. Maybe 10 minutes of this, when he climbs over me and straddles my back with his legs. He's heavy/chunky. He puts all his weight into his massaging my lower back, butt and upper legs, now it's feeling good. I'm moaning in appreciation. He slides a bit higher on my back and goes back to work on my butt. Just a few minutes of good deep massage then he stops. I hear him tear open something. Then I feel something cold dripping on to my ass. Then he's leaning into me, I can feel first his blowing his warm breath across my ass then his tongue riding my crack. He pushes my legs further apart and pulls my dick up. Next he's alternating between sucking on my dick and sliding his tongue into my ass. Probably 10-15 minutes of this. He's holding me down so that I can't raise my ass up. Finally he sits up, all his weight on me, I can feel him jerking his dick, rocking, then shooting his cum on my back. He pauses for a couple of minutes to catch his breath, then works his cum all over my lower back and through my butt crack with one last back rub.

He gets up and off of me then leaves.

I lay there for what seems to be maybe 7 or 8 minutes (the length of two of the crappy disco tunes) when another guy comes in. This one pulls somewhat the same routine except he's very light touched. From my legs to the top of my head he's just running his fingers all across my body. Covers every inch, no pressure just a calm touching. He finally settles on my ass, slowly rubbing my butt. Again no pressure. Next I feel something cold touching my neck, maybe a stone. It runs the length of my body, down my legs then back up to my neck, I have no idea. He then climbs over me, except this time he's facing forward, his butt just over my knees. I hear him tear something open, then he says something to someone at the doorway. He leans over me and I feel his cock against my ass. His hands are on my back and someone else's spread my ass cheeks apart. Very slowly he slides his dick into my ass. Again I'm weighted down so I can't rise up to his dick. This guy is taller and a long thin dick. He bottoms out very easily. (Yes, I had been using poppers) He stops for a couple of minutes, buried to his pubes in my ass. He pulls out then begins to fuck me. First short strokes, finding a rhythm, then deep long fucking. He's still saying something to another guy but I can't make-out what he's saying.

15 minutes he's busy, non-stop. He's arched up, slamming into me. My legs are spread wide but I can't raise more than a couple of inches. He's still able to pound into me. One last slam and he groans loud. Hold for a minute, then pulls out. Climbs off and mumbles something again. My ass is soaked so probably no wrap. I can hear more tearing and the second guy walks up next to me. My ass is pulled wide. He then climbs up, pushes my legs closer together, then I feel his dick against my ass. He's got a condom on (dry cold). I know that I've got a load of cum in me but have no interest in getting torn up from a dry fuck. I grab my lube from my key band and hand it to him. He tears it open but shoves it into my ass (IDIOT) He's to horny to get a hint. In seconds he's jamming his cock into me. Thick, wide and hard. Luckily he takes his time getting into my ass but once in he hits 4th gear and fucks like an animal. He's holding my legs close together so seems to want a tight fuck. I accomodate his thrusts, he's pounding my ass. I have to brace against the wall to keep from sliding forward and bashing into the wall. Hardest fucking I've had in months, the guy is moaning, holding my waist as he slams into me. He actually picks up speed for a few seconds, slams once more then drops onto my back. sounds like he's having an asthma attack.

He pulls out very slowly, leaving the condom behind. It was probably too small and worked off during the fuck. He gets up, pulls my cheeks apart and shoves his finger (fingers?) into me. I feel him pull out the condom (which felt really interesting), says sorry and walks out.

I need water!!!!!

My head is also still full of poppers so on my way out toward the rear stairs I pass another guy standing in his room doorway. He's smiling, african-american, long semi-hard dick, uncut. I stop, he backs into his room, I follow. He lies down on the bed and waves his dick at me. I grab his meat, he pulls me over his body. I swallow his cock and he swallow mine. He starts fingering my ass as he can see all of me as the lights are on full. "You've got a load in you already". I nod with his dick in my throat. He sucks on my dick for a few minutes then maneuvers further down and pulls my ass to his tongue. He starts rimming every drop of cum and juice out of me. "Fuck you're full of fucking cum". He pushes me forward, kneels up behind me and slides his raw cock into me.

Fuck #3. He is really into this. Fucking me. Telling me he can feel the cum in me. When he adds his load, he doesn't stop fucking. "I'M CUMMING!!" "FUCK!" "DAMN GREAT ASS!!" Yes, everyone in the area heard him. When he pulled out, he had to announce 'My dick is covered in cum" "Fuck yeah"

I was exhausted. he wanted more. I was still leaned over on the bed trying to regain focus when he grabbed my ass and started rimming me out again. After a couple minutes I flipped over to get away but he grabbed my cock and swallowed it again. Maybe 4-5 minutes of this and I shot close to a half gallon of cum into his mouth and felt every nerve in my body explode................ I'm drained, he's happy.

I make an exit, hit the showers then back to the sundeck for close to an hour.

3 loads in me, one on me, and gave one massive climax to finish the day.....

That's why I enjoy the baths ...........

I got my last load Thursday night at a special guys house after we went out on a date. He had fucked me many times at Slammers and finally asked for my number. Took me home that night and came in my ass that night too. I'm prepared to give my slut card up for him. I plan to take him to the beach near my house one night when it gets warmer so he can fuck me there.

I ran into a long-term fuck buddy tonight, he's average hight, nice build. and a hot thick cock, about 8 or 9 inches. I went over to his place, we had a beer. Then he gives me a nice blunt to smoke ... we get stoned then he fucks my pussy on the couch ... then on the bed. I've gotten two hot loads in my streched open hole. I want MORE.

had two loads the other night in my garage. If you haven't figured out by my postings, I like to be fucked in places that we can be caught...men tend to be a bit nervous about it at first, but i suck their cocks till they are hard and bend over and it goes from there. First guy had about 9" and thick, spit on his cock and slid it in my nice and slow..fuck it was hot..nothing better than feeing the initial stretching, inch by inch. Once he was all the way in, he waited a few seconds and i asked him to fuck the hell out me...damn my hole felt good as he plowed me...when he came, i felt his cock spasm, which drove me wild even more. After he left, I went online and found another guy who wanted cum as lube, i was ready, he had no problem with breeding me in my garage, he fingured my ass to get the other load out for lube and shove his cock in me with no warning..god i was in heaven...he fucked me for what seemed forever...and gave me his load...i want to bed keeping two loads up my ass, and slept like a baby...

the last load I took was about one month ago - from my massage therapist, he is a nice guy - give a great massage and he has a REALLY nice cock,,, long and fat, he does outcalls so I have him set up in my livingroom with the only light coming from my gas fireplace (he says a fire always makes him horny)... we have played around a bit before,,, he has sucked me - Ive sucked him..... but this was a first. when working on my back he frequently gets up on the table and sits on my butt so he can work the back evenly... and so I have felt his big dick ON my ass before... but this time he was rock hard and I just lifted my ass a bit and he slid into me.... he fucked me for a bit and then pulled out.... so I just reached back and took his dick and guided it back into me.... he took the hint and gave me a nice long fuck.... it hurt a bit (did I mention he was long and fat, and I am mostly a top.... it had been a few years since I have had a cock in my ass) but I kind of liked that it hurt... we were about one hour into the massage (he give a nice long massage- normaly 2 plus hours) and so I was really relaxed and mellow... and so the combination of being mellow and him fucking me a bit hard,... was a nice combination.... after he shot his load... he went on with the massage as if nothing had happened,,,, it was really hot.... I am looking forward to my next massage