Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

the last time I gave a load... was last week, went to a party - the kind where you pay your $10, strip and head into the party rooms of some guys apartment...about 20 guys, so I am standing there in the study - about 12 other guys in the room - sucking, fucking and just wathing - this guy is sitting on the soffa in front of me, he leans forward and takes my cock into his mouth, he is not really my type - but he is a great cocksucker... and this is what I paid my $10 for, so what the heck.... after a bit - my cock is now rock hard and really wet, he gets up. turns around, bends over, reaches around and guides me into his hole..... I can take the hint.... and his ass is even nicer than his mouth.... so I fuck for a bit and dump a nice big load into his ass.... I give him a kiss on the back of his neck, say thaks and go get dressed and head home....

A few days ago. Nice guy, late 30s. Divorced, one kid. Didn't have the biggest cock, but it was fairly fat and he liked to fuck rough and a fair bit of nasty verbal. Best part was when he pulled off the rubber he was wearing and ploughed back into me to dump his load. We hadn't talked about it beforehand, but there you go.

Could feel his jizz dribbling outta my hole when he kissed me good night and left. Mmmmm... And my ass was sore for the next day or so - a good night.

This kid, 24-25 I think, had been emailing me and I had pretty much ignored it because it seemed like he was only writing late at night when he was drunk and I don't like fucking around with drunk guys because they're limp and useless a lot of the time. But last night I got home after a long day helping out a buddy and I was frustrated enough to say, 'what the hell' and respond to him. Half an hour later I'm at his apartment and he is pretty drunk and I would never notice him walking by on the street but he does have this amazingly firm ass. It's hairy in some way undefinable way that really gets me hard. Apparently it did the same thing for someone else, too, because I can taste the jizz when I throw his legs in the air and eat him out. Spitting the cum on his face makes him moan and I have to threaten him to keep him from jerking off before I even get my dick in his ass. I came pretty fast--always do in a cummy ass--then took his load in my mouth and spit out on his face. Not my usual encounter but it worked for both of us last night.

Repeat loaded a kid I've FUCKED a couple if times. He started txting me early Sunday AM and by the time i got to his dorm he was so worked up and high he didn't seem to care what I did to him. Stupid Boy-cunt. I power fucked him 'till he "fell asleep" and then shot my second load in his mouth and all over his face. I wanted to leave his dorm room open Sooo bad - naked FUCKED and covered in cum for the guys on his floor to see - but I also want to get asked to come back and FUCK him again. Ha!

Took a load from a 23 yr old indian cub, He turned out to be much better looking than his pics. Was his first bb fuck - talked him into it. Nice cock and a nice load of cum in my hole. I told him to tell me when he was getting close to shooting, He did and pushed my head down with his hand and started to show his true top self - nice!! Licked him clean when he was done - nice tasting cum. Have his load in me now as I type!

Enjoyed a hugely horny session at one of my favourite places high up on the bluffs at Corton on my way home last night. At just a little after 5pm when I pulled into this cruising spot it was getting quite dark, I joined the other cars, got out and was heading into the copse and bushes...whenI motorcycle pulled up. I stopped and waited until the guy made his way into the copse, we exchanged glances and smiled. He looked sooooo hot in his leathers that I just had to follow. This late 20's hunk followed a trail to a ledge over looking the sea stopped and wriggled out of his leathers and began jacking his disappointingly smallish semi hard cock. I went up to him and dropped to my knees and swallowed it whole...the more I sucked and swirled my tongue over the head and worked the length, the more the cock grew until it had grown to a thick and impressive 9" ;-) I am a real size queen. I asked if he wanted to fuck, "Not without a condom" came the reply :-( So I got to work wanking and sucking, tonguing his big balls and fingering his hole. After a good 15 mins his breathing got heavy and I was soon rewarded with rope after rope of creamy cum. No sooner was he done than he climbed back in to his leathers and was gone!

Disappointed, I began to make my way back to my car when I saw a shadowy figure dart behind a tree...I made my way over to the tree and found a thin, scrawny, possibly mid 30's looking Skinhead. I reached out and fondled his package as he did the same to me and we kissed slobbery kisses and soon had our trousers round our ankles and cocks out. His was long but just like him, very thin. He bent down and started sucking me as I fondled his arse and worked my fingers into his hole..."d'ya want me to fuck you?" "Yes" came the reply, "but can you suck me a little first" I was on my knees in front of him in a split second, but no sooner had my lips wrapped around his skinny hardness than cum was flowing down my throat. What a disappointment! "U can't fuck me now I've cum, sorry m8, I'm ofen here so we will get to fuck, maybe next time...." "Do u want me to suck u off?" he asked, but to be honest I really wasn't into it by then so we zipped up and went our seperate ways.

By the time I got into my car there was only two cars left parked up, but where were the guys? I climbed out of my car and went for a walk round. By now it was pitch black. I walked the pathways with eyes and ears peeled searching for any sign of action...As I came past a tree next to the road I heard a 'crack' from a branch. Ah ha! I ventured in under the low hanging branches and lo and behold there was a guy bent over being fucked doggy style. As I ventured closer the fucking continued, so I took it that it was ok for me to join in! The guy being fucked was lazily wanking his cock, which I then took over doing for him. Bored of jacking him I dropped to my knees and sucked on his juicy cock as, with a free hand I explored his balls, then under and along to the bare cock pumping into & out of his hole. As I played with cock and hole the 'fucker's' breathing got heavy and ragged, jerked and then he slumped forward sileny spent. As he eased out I swiftly turned the 'fuckee' round and plugged his sloppy hole with my rampant rock hard cock. I slid in easily on this well used cum luded hole down to my pubes in one simple action and held it there. My fuck bud pushed back and rocked up and down on my cock, I took the hint and began fucking with long strokes, all the way out and all the way back in, slowly, teasingly pushing the freshly dumped cum deeper into his guts. The ride was fantastic and Ipicked up the pace slammming in hard, penetrating deeper and deeper, faster and faster until I felt the cum boiling in my balls and shot load after load into his mancunt. Done I kept my still hard cock in his hole and wrapped my hand around his cock, wanked him furiously until I felt his ass ring clamp down on my cock and he too shot his load on the ground. We kissed and sucked eachother's cocks clean, zipped up and went back to our respective cars. I'll be looking out for his red car every night now hoping for a repeat performance.

hottest fuck of my life just happened yesterday:

met a goat farmer online -- older, 47 y/o, 8" cut, THICK, wanted to fuck my ass in his barn. drove out to his farm and met him yesterday morning bright and early, just after he fed the animals. he led me to the back of the barn in a heated room where the milk is processed to cheese, bends me over a piece of machinery, starts rubbing my body and making the most amazing groans of anticipation. he's panting, he wants to fuck me bad. so I take off my shirt, let him play with my nipples for a bit, then reveal my ass. he goes wild and gets visibly hard in his jeans.

so, I take off his shirt and jeans, and I'll be damned if this farm dude isn't the thickest, juiciest cock I've ever seen. THICK, full 8". I bend over the piece of machinery, and he starts rubbing his bare cock on my ass crack. he casually asks, "do you have any condoms?" I act surprised and say, "oh, man, I thought you would have them...but I want your cock so bad!" he assures me he is negative, I'm cool with that.

I deepthroat his cock for a few minutes, spit on it, then line it up with my hole -- he pushes his bare cock in slowly, and it feels fucking amazing. every inch fills me entirely. he gradually starts pounding away, telling me he loves my ass, and I remind him it's all his. he only lasts five to ten minutes before he pulls out and starts cumming on my back, then shoves his cock back in my hole to finish the load. as he finishes, I get on my knees and suck his cock clean.

we get dressed, he shows me around the place, takes me into the house for some coffee, and we both agree we need to do this again. soon.

Guest pozpig46

Yesterday was a good day placed an ad for a feeder and got a response and a nice load from a repaet person, then last night gave my nice creamy load to my neighbor who is one hairy guy and claims to be straight but sucks and swallows like a pro.

This week has been a good week. yesterday I pulled into what was once a fantastic cruising layby, but not so now since all the trees and bushes have been cut back :-( However as I slowly drove past the line of cars a young guy stared so hard at me I thought his eyes were going to burn thru me! I pulled up behind and he flashed his brake lights. Always a good sign. We both watched each other in the rear view mirror, but nothing "happened" so I get out and drop into the field below his car and get me hard cock out for him to see. That's all he did was stare as I jacked my aching cock. Oh well he just likes to watch I thought. I got back in the car and he suddenly moves off and turns his car around, passing me slowly still staring hard. Once past my car he flashes his brake lights agin...so I follow. We go to a 'Cottage' up the road and he's in there like a shot. I follow expectantly...but damn there are 3 60-70 year olds in there eyeing us up, he bolts and I find him waiting outside his car. After introductions we plan to meet up this morning at his house.

We meet as arranged and I follow him to his house. Once in side he wraps himself around me deep kissing and running hands over my rampant cock...he pulls off and leads me upstairs. Amid kisses we undress, off came our jacket, tie, shirt and trousers in quick succession and poking out of his boxers is the thickest, juiciest cock I've ever seen. Coke Can THICK, 8" with a long tight foreskin. I deepthroat his cock for a few minutes and he pushes us onto the bed in a 69. eventually I bend over and start rubbing his bare cock on my ass crack, but he says he wants me to suck him more first. I oblige, but no sooner has my lips encased his cock than my mouth is filled with bucket loads of cum, so much so that I struggle to keep pace. I am disappointed but we kiss and feed some cum back to him. We spoon and cuddle and as I tell him I really wanted him to shoot that load in my ass I feel his cock spring to life ;-) In a split second it's rock hard and nudging my willing hole, gently pushing, but with no lube it's no easy ride. I suggest he lays on his back and I spit on both his cock and my hole, then line that beauty up with my hole and impale myself onto that magnificent hardness and eventually my hole opens up, he pushes his bare cock in slowly, and it feels fucking amazing. every inch fills me entirely right down to his pubes. We roll and tumble about the bed and I find myself on my back, him on top pounding away, telling how awsome my arse is. This stud fucks at a furious pace, more than ten minutes with little or no lube, it hurts, but I'm in piggy heaven before he starts cumming and cumming, flooding my hole and over the sheets too! Once he's finished I get on my knees and suck his arse juice and sperm covered cock clean...it's only then that I realise I shot a load too! Condoms? The question never arose! We exchanged numbers and plan to fuck again, soon, very soon.