Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night, after spending the day pool side and drinking went downton Lake Worth.....met this guy and knew I wanted his cock in my mouth and/or up my ass. He told me if I wanted his 9.5" cock I would heve to show him my oral skills...he took me to an ABS where he demanded I get on my kness as he called guys over for me to suck off.....he made me suck and swallow 8 guys before he fed me his huge cock.....I was in heaven.....he did tell me he was not into fucking but was down for getting sucked off.....he shot a massive load down my throat..he left and I had a couple that tag teamed me and bred my man cunt with their loads :)

At Club San Diego. I had gone there to get fucked but ended up fucking hole. I was watching a slutty bareback flick in the downstairs video room, it got me hard, and I was then approached by a young slim Asian pig with a beefy butt. His hole was wide open (which I go nuts over). He took me to his room and I ate him deep inside and clenched my teeth on his swollen anal lips and pulled his hole out till it was hanging out there in all its prolpased glory. Then I fucked him hard and came deep inside him.

The moral is: never say never to wide open hole.

I just recently rediscovered tribe, which used to be BP. The best thing is they've got some extra large gloryholes in some of the cubicles, so the bottom ,me, can fit my ass into the next stall so the top can have full access. Since I like nothing better that getting assfucked thru a gloryhole its perfect. First one was about 7 inches, and he pounde me good, I begged for his load and got it. By now it was good and lubed, and I was getting real crazy for a nasty scene. I lured another guy into the stall after several minutes of back and forth, started sucking him. Started talking dirty, figured what the hell hes either into it or he's not. Told him to fuck me bareback and give me a load. We progressed to real filthy talk, and by the time I bent over to take his 8 and a half inch thick cock, he was asking if I wanted to get bred. Of course that drove me nuts and I started telling him how bad I wanted him to poz me. He asked me if I was poz I told him ne (I lied) and told him to infect me. As he fucked me, I kept begging for it, asking him what his viral load was, and he said about 100k. That made me insanely horny and I made sure to bend over all the way so he could ream me out good. We exchanged lots of nasty poz talk, and I kept telling him how much I wanted him to infect me with his high toxic load, and finally as I kept begging for his aidscum up my ass he obliged loudly. We were very loud, so I'm sure anyone near could hear me beg to get infected with aids, and it turned me on being an out aids cumdump. I got some looks as I left the booth, and that turned me on. Later I got fucked another 4 times, and I know at least 2 were poz. I'm just so happy I can serve up my ass for nasty tops to get off infecting. Been jacking off and riding dildos ever since just thinking about how hot it was to get infected with aidscum all over again. When I start getting the night sweats again I want to go down again and see if I can get re-re-infected while I'm going thru the sweats. And it would be hot if someone would share it with me. Maybe I'd be so horny I'd even be able to top someone and give them a new or fresh infection.

19 year old baseball player I snatched off of craigslist.

Little fucker sucked me off friday night and I just unloaded down his throat again 10 minutes ago. I'm going to have to. Fuck him next time. Having in blow me in my car is pretty fun though

Hi guys, my first post here.

It's Monday so I went to a small clinic a few blocks from my workplace where one of my feeders is a doctor. As usual, he led me to the resident's quarters. Upon hearing the door lock, I got on my knees, where I belong, and asked if I could open his pants now. He gave me permission, and soon I was happily sucking his cock. It was a quick session today. After he came in my mouth, I swallowed, said thank you, and headed home.

Well, not really. I had another feeder who lives two floors above me, so I dropped by his place first, hoping for another mouthful of cum. When I got there, he was playing Dragon Age on the Playstation. I asked if I could interrupt his game and get a load, and he agreed. He lay back on the couch and pointed at his crotch and told me to do what I was there for. I didn't have to be told twice. I drained his dick, said thank you for the cum, and said good night.

Now I'm home and I can still taste his cum in my mouth. If only I had this taste in my mouth 24/7 I'd be a very happy guy! ^_^

had a threeway this afternoon. It was with a couple of partnered men. Both claimed they are versatile but I choose one of the pair to fuck. The other guy is a nipple pig. So while, my bait was hanging in the sling and I crouched down on the floor and ate his cunt, the nipple pig gave my tits a workout. Then we pulled out a murphy bed from the wall and all three of us played on that. I got the bottom on his fours and ate his snatch out some more while his mate fucked his face. after this I pushed my prey onto his stomach and mounted his ass. The 3rd guy put some cloths pins on my nips. as I pounded into my bottom #3 would flick the pins sending waves of pleasure/pain through my chest. I have to say I fucked the shit out of that guy and had a most memorable orgasm as I bred his greedy hole. I could tell he didnt like me calling his hole a pussy, but by the time I was close to cumming he was begging me to fill his "pussy" with my "redneck sperm".

Black Party weekend part one...

well, my very last load was about an hour ago from the guy that has been fucking me non stop since Saturday evening. To be honest, I have no idea how many I took all weekend, he started fucking me around around 7:30 Saturday night at his hotel room in mid town. My hole is sooo stretched and worked out right now, feels great! The weekend was planned, we were going to Black Party Saturday and then Alegria Sunday. We started drinking some and other stuff, then had to run errands to see friends, got back to hotel at 10:30 and we fucked on and off for the next 4 hours. The "problems" some guys have with favors don't effect him that much, so we kinda figured he must have entered and fucked me around 50x or more over the weekend. Best part, he loves to eat ass before during and after he fucks so i was completely lubed and opened up all weekend with spit, precum and cum. The hottest load he gave me was at Black Party in a bathroom stall. We didn't go in there for that, but something else. That something else doesn't really get me horny and it was completely unexpected for us both. We got into the Handicap stall to piss and such, I had just finished pissing but he couldn't, was commenting on how unusually large this stall was, (it really could fit like 12 guys or more) I had turned away thinking i was making him pee shy, we he suddenly says, pull down your pants i going to fuck you! I had worn a jock as a "just in case" and looser jeans for easy access. Usually he will fuck me for a few minutes then we make out. But he was like, I need to breed you so you can have my load in you the rest of the night. So fucking hot, Was surprised other guys weren't pissed we took up the stall so long. But this was probably the most sexually charged Black Party I've been to. Couple taller guys of course had to look over the top to see me getting fucked, just made it hotter. Spent the rest of the time there with an extremely wet and dripping ass and loved it!.......I'll do 2 posts so this one wont be too long.

• Upvote 1

Guest chgofurrybttm

I was only 14 years old and was "raped" by a big Puerto Rican muscle Daddy in the shower at the local Ballys. "rape" being in quotes for a reason... he was fuckin huge and ripped me open

Had a friend over last night. He said he was horny and I told him jokingly that I could give him a blow job. He smiled and said "sure". I went for his zipper.....he lowered his jeans and I dug in sucking his semi hard dick.Itwas soon hard and then I hear him say "can I fuck you". I looked at him and could tell he wasn't kidding......lowered my jeans and laid face down on the floor......I keep my ass always ready to take cock ( clean and lubed up) . The head of his dick went straight for my hole and he pushed in. He came and then went into the bathroom. I stroked my ass and brought some of his cum up to my mouth to taste....mmmmmmm. Did this again and continued to drink the mixed juice of his dick and my ass. When he came back into the room , I pulled my pants up and we continued on as though nothing had happened. The feeling in my ass and the taste in my mouth was all that I had to prove to myself what had just happened.