Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

At Pleasuredrome in London yesterday. I lubed my ass and lay face down on the mat in a cubicle with the door ajar. Waited about 10 minutes then I heard someone enter the cubicle. I didn't look up. I soon felt fingers feeling my ass and pausing at the lubed hole. Nothing was said. He stretch my hole with fat fingers. When he was satisfied my hole was ready, he climbed on top and pushed in - one long slow stroke but not stopping even when I gasped. He fucked deep long and slow. When ever I lifted my head he pushed it back down into the mat. He wanted totally anon, no kissing just fucking. All to soon he just pulled out stood up and left the room. So far as I could tell he'd not cum in me. I was getting short on time so I showered and left. Walking back from the train station I discovered he'd left a big stealthy load deep in me.

Hopefully a nice toxic one too. :-p

Got a load this morning during my morning run on the cliffs above the beach on a secluded bluff. Posted an ad on craigslist, got a couple dudes responding and one that sounded hot and had a huge cock with a five day load. Told him where to wait for me..as I finally got to meeting spot, found this guy who fit description...I approached and made short talk as I led him to this secluded spot. Found a good spot and pulled down my jogging shorts, bent down to suck his huge cock and get it hard and wet. He was ready, turned me around and bent me down and slipped his massive tool into my hole, pushing it in all at once....going balls deep. Fuck the pain was intense as he filled my guts with his meat, outdoor I felt free to grunt and make noise as he fucked and plowed my ass hard. It was so hot outdoor sex is the best. After about 15 minutes of intense fucking, his cock started throbbing, his stroke slowed, and he yelled out that he was shooting a big load in my ass...breeding me good. He pulled out, I cleaned off his cock like a good bottom, and pulled up my shorts and continued on my run after saying goodbye. I look forward to his breeding me again real soon. I got home and my short was totally wet with cum that leaked out my ass. I felt around my hole, fingers and played with the rest of his cum. Can't wait for more.

Took 7 loads at a nasty hotel yesterday. Hooked up with a guy from CL at a local sleeze hotel on Rt.1, had him get the room and I gave him the money to cover it, wanted to make sure once he got his load off I could stay and use the room myself..

First dude was older, 50ish but hard right away and liked to rim, took his spit in my hole then asked for the cock by pushing my ass into the air on the nasty hotel bed. Damn I love those dirty hotel rooms, so fucking hot. Anyway, guy took the hint and asked if "I was ok this way", I moaned yes and he pushed in my ass from behind, small dick but nice and hard. Pushed deep right away and started grunting hard, grabbing my hips and thrusting like crazy. After a few minutes he slowed down, laid on top of my pushing me on my stomach and started to grind, kissing my neck and back.. mmm damn I love that, started to clench a little which was all he needed, thrusted a few times then started to moan and jerk, dumping his load inside my ass.

He finished and started to get up but I had his legs wrapped and held his arms.. He relaxed and layed on top of me a while, letting it soak then got up and literally ran from the room! haha oh well at least I got the load and room for the rest of the day.

After that I put an ad in CL for anon pump and dump named the hotel but left the room number out, then left to go grab some beer. By the time I got back I had a dozen or more emails, sent the same reply to all giving room number, that I would be on the bed blindfolded with my ass in the air, to cum in and dump a load no questions asked. I had a funnel if anyone wanted to jerk off with it in my ass, and said not to hang around outside the room and get me kicked out. If someones is working on me you can join in or wait your turn. So very hot, love these scenes...

I answered about 20 emails, and as usual only 6 guys came by. First few showed up at the same times and were a little shy, til the first guy pumped and dumped then the other 2 followed suit, loading my ass with 3 hot loads in a row. I waited a while wondering if anyone else was cumming, then heard a car outside and waited for the door to open. Soon as I heard the doorknob I was so fucking hot, 4 loads in my ass and another on its way. This guy was obviously older, heavier as he nearly crushed me and could only get a few inches in due to his gut, but he came super quick and when he pulled out I felt half the cum slide down my thighs, I reached back fingered my hole tasting the mix of loads.

Waited a while longer and 2 morre guys came by, walked in and smelled the cum bath running down my legs, took turns fucking me and jerking off til one came on my back and the other came inside me. I fingered the loads back into my hole and waited for more, but alas no one else came and I crashed, naked on the stripped bed full of cum stains with a pint or more of cum still inside my ass, dripping out waking me up several times with that feeling of leakage, mm damn good time. If you are ever in Vero beach Fl, hit me up....

Edited by bmarch

went to a bathhouse yesterday during the lunch hour (1350 for those in So Cal). I get in and got alocker, undressed and proceeded to walk around and check out who was there. Walked in the dark room and into a gloryhole booths (the middle one) and within a minute, a guy walked into the next booth and stuck his dick thru. It was a beautiful uncut cock. I sucked on it a while and then he pulled it out and walked out of the booth. During this time, another guy wandered into the booth on the other side. Turned around and suck him. Nice thick cock. I sucked and he pumped a load down my throat. I don't knw what it is, but the taste of cum makes me horny.

I walked over the the other side where there are many open glory holes. As usual there is a big crowd, but I decide to go to the sauna. I walk to the back and see a hot hairy guy stroking his meat. I walk up to him and start to play with his cock as he plays with mine. I suck his cock when another guys comes in and finds us. He strokes his cock and fingers my hole. He had with him a small bottle of lube. He put some on my hole and rests his cock head on my hole. He slowly enters my ass as I am still blowing the hairy guy. He fucked for a minute or two before moaning and groaning and dumping a load in my ass. As soon as he slips out of my ass, the hairy guy turns me around and fucks my ass. He is in the less than a minute (or so it seemed) and dumped a load in me.

With two loads in my ass and a fresh bottle of lube (thanks to the first guy who left it there) i proceeded back to the dark room and the glory hole room. The room is still busy but I see a guy who is wanting my mouth...so I walk up to the glory hole and out comes an uncut cock. I'd like to think that its the same one that I sucked early, but who really knows. I remove my towel from my waste and throw it on my shoulder. As soon as I do that, some guy come up and rubs my cock and ass. And his hand makes his way into my crack. He puts a couple of fingers into my wet hole. I hear him spit into his hand and the next thing he is pushing his cock into my hole. he fucks me for a minute and the cock I was sucking on is once again pulled from my mouht. I bend over a bit more, to allow better access for my top. Soon there is a circle of guys around me. I grab a cock and start sucking. The top thrusts a bit faster and soon is unloading my my ass.

As soon as he pulls out, another goes in. He fucked me for a bit and unloads in me. My legs are feeling like jello at this point so I have to walk around a bit. I walk to the downstairs rooms and go to the open rooms with beds. There I run into 3 guys-two guys are playing with eachother and the third guy was watching. I walk to him start playing with his cock. He and I kiss an his hands run over my ass and into my wet, oozing cum filled hole. He moves me over to the bed and has me get on all 4s and sticks his dick into my ass. This gets the attention of the other 2 guys there. One gets under me and suck on my cock. My top unloads in me and pulls out and the other guy pulls me up. He tells the guys who was sucking my cock to get on the bed on all 4s. The top tells moves my dick into the bottoms ass. As soon as my dick is in his ass, the top puts his dick into mine. Since I have not cum yet, it does not take long for me to shoot my load into the bottom's ass. But the top is not done with me so soon. He continues to fuck me and my spent cock is still in the bottoms ass. My tended cock starts to get hard again. with the momentum of the top behind me, he has managed to get my dick hard again and soon sending another load into the bottom. At this point the top then floods my ass with his load.

Realising that its now about 3 in the afternoon I take a shower, get dressed and head for home. After an hour of driving (love the traffic) I take clothes off and see tht my underwear is just flooded with cum.

It was a fun afternoon.

Monday night at a bathhouse...It was a slow night and I did one more walk around before I was going to go home...saw this good looking guy with a great hairy chest...I drop my towel as I walk past him to grab his attention...he asks me what's up and I tell him to come back to my room...we get to my room and I suck his dick for a bit before he wants to fuck me...he pounded my ass, I mean really slamming his cock in me full body force, for about 20 minutes before saying he needs to take a break...I see him go into some other guy's room two rooms from me and I figure that bottom is going to get this guy's load, but I guess the other bottom couldn't take the relentless pounding from the top, because the door opens after a few minutes and my top guy comes out...I motion him to come back to my room which he does...he thens throws me on my stomach and pounds my hole for a while longer before he cums...after he leaves I stand to head to the shower room and loosen my ass muscles at which point a stream of cum comes pouring out my hole leaving a nice puddle on the floor...still felt the guy's fuck the next day

Last night I rented a room with a sling, put up a glow-in-the-dark sign saying "Cream my Hole", turned off the lights, opened the door, got on the sling with a glow-in-the-dark mark around my hole, and waited. It was Blackout Thursday so the place was pretty dark, perfect for raunchy action. Guys, curious about the sign, kept coming into the room, some played with my hole, others fucked me, 3 rewarded me with their loads.

Got DP'd last night for the first time in several years. I hooked up with bear couple that I'd been talking to on MH. One was a top, and the other guy said he was vers, so I figured at least one of them would fuck me. The top was about 6.5 average thickness, and the vers guy was probably less than 6" in length, but really thick (I'm guessing he was like 6.5" around). I was riding the top's dick & sucking his bf, when the bf asked if I thought I could take both their cocks at once. It had been a long time since I'd DP'd (and it never seemed to work too well--too acrobatic), but of course I was up for it. We did it with them both laying on the floor, ball sack to ball sack, then I straddled both their cocks. This position worked better than when I'd DP'd before, but my legs being stretched out that much (I was straddling both sets of legs) got tired pretty quick, but I loved the feel of two cocks in my ass so much I stuck with it. They both came after about 10 min, and almost the same time. That was one of the hottest things ever--having two dicks seeding me at the same time. I couldn't believe how much cum came out of me later!

The other hot thing about these guys is that they both went for the "natural" look--full, untrimmed bush & hairy balls. That's a huge turn on for me!

Yesterday morning: woke up early, boyfriend sleeping...texted a fuckbud and heard back from him in 2 minutes - threw on my jogging shorts, shirt & sneakers and took a jog over to his place. Walked in, stripped off shirt & shorts (left sox & sneakers on) and had my fuckbud on his knees sucking my cock. He got me nice & hard, and pushed him on his back on the bed, got 1 foot up on the bed, 1 foot on the floor and slid my cock deep into his hole, powerfucked him for a few minutes while he worked my nips and we made out, shot a huge load deep in his hole. Was still dribbling cum when I pulled out and he cleaned it up with his mouth. Threw on my shirt & shorts, went out for my run...

Guest pozpig46

My last load was yesterday through a gloryhole and i was fucking his ass and of course it went up his ass .

Men's room of a bar last night. I'd gone to piss in the trough, and this hot bearded stud in a jock started sucking my cock. He got me nice and hard, and his ass was right there exposed and begging for it, so I bent him over and slid inside. Fucked his ass as a few other pigs watched. Came inside of course and watched as one of em knelt down and ate my load out of his ass.

Then I went for another beer.

About 45 minutes ago.

I'd been chatting with a 25 yr old Sri Lankan guy who was up for fucking me. I asked him if he fucked raw and he replied "sure do". Made plans to fuck last week, but they feel through - so when he hit me up last night I was somewhat doubtful. Anyway he came through today. He is a big man - 6 ft and kind of chubby, but he was so fucking handsome with his shaved head, dark eyes and smile. I liked the way when he hugged me - he was kind of crushing me :)

We kissed for a while and then I sucked his cock and eventually we made it to my bed where he proceeded to get on top of me and pound my hole. Not long into fucking I thought he had cum already - I actually felt him pulse and thought I was feeling his load shoot inside me (I've never been able to tell before ... it's usually from their body movements and voice that I can tell they're loading me up). Anyway apparently he hadn't cum, cause he just kept on fucking me for another 10 mins or so, til I started telling him to cum inside me and that I wanted his cum. So he says: "you want my cum?" and I tell him yes I do ... cum inside me. And boy did he cum :-) My hole felt (still does) nice and sloppy and full of his cum. I thanked him and got busy cleaning his cock. The combination of his cum and my arse juice is so tasty!

He wants to hook up again and I'm definitely keen. Will keep you posted.

I just got home from a long pnp session with an online hookup. Nice raw fucking from a Big Black 10 inch cock with the girth of a Coke can. He shot a juicy POZ load deep in my tight, pink hole and then for the next 20 minutes used his still hard cock to grind his cum deeper and deeper in me. After he finally pulled out I steered our post fuck conversation to where I could ask the question I already knew anyhow -- his status. His reaction was that I am asking at an odd time since I was clear that I only fuck bareback so, given my age, I must be POZ. Came as a bit of a surprise to him that I am still NEG and that I am intentionally trying to POZ up. Once I demonstrated how the topic of my becoming POZ made my cock bone up and leak precum was I able to convince him how my becoming POZ is the key to liberating my sex life. We made plans for him to plant more toxic seed in my ass next week. I am so proud to have POZ cum working its magic in my ass.