Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I only went into the bar for a quick beer after work. Yeah it was a gay bar. A cute young Hispanic kid was leaving as I entered. He caught my eye, you know, that moment when you really see each other? I went on and was halfway through a beer when I noticed him again. he was a couple places down at the bar and watching me. Strange, I am mid 50's whereas he was about 25 or so. I bought him a beer, we talked for quite a while. Soon it was near closing time. I asked if he knows the local adult bookstore, and we went there in my car. I was getting excited. We went into a booth and selected a movie. His hand was cupping my balls, squeezing my cock. I opened my fly and drop my pants a bit to give him a clear playing field. His lips were around my cock head, tongue-teasing the piss slit and then deepthroating me gently but firmly. He was GOOD at it. He stopped and told me "I WANT your cum" and went back to sucking me. I obliged a few minutes later. He swallowed every drop. It was heavenly. Of course I loved his attentions. He declined reciprocation. I guess he just wanted a daddy type. Anyhow, I kissed him on the neck and stuffed a couple twenties in his shirt pocket against his protests. Then he just smiled and left.

I watched few couple more minutes and left. Never saw him before but will be looking for him now. So you older guys out there...pay attention! You might be getting cruised and not even know it!

Edited by Hotload84

Had a busy week at work and didn't get to eat a single load all week. I was going crazy with need. So I went to a club earlier this evening and chanced upon a guy I've sucked before. He's already hooked up with another guy, but I politely asked them that if neither of them swallows, I can be their cumdump. They obliged. Not only did I score two loads in my mouth, I also got fucked! Just got home and I think I still have cumbreath ^_^

Finally nailed a guy I've been trying to hook up with for a couple of months now, but kept missing connections. Smooth body, inked, undetectable. We got a hotel room and messed around for a little while before I got aggressive with him, flipped him over, and spread his legs. He was already lubed and loosed up enough so I got in without too much trouble and pushed all the way in. "I love the way you fuck!" I drilled him for a while, then we took a break, made out, 69'd, and then he took out his poppers, inhaled deep, and let me finish in him.

A week ago, after 19 years, I ran into my ex BFf from the Air Force. He looked good (ok a little extra in the middle and grayer in the hair) and still sexy as all hell. Well, after a few drinks, we ended up in the bathroom of the bar and were sucking each other's cock and our pits etc. Thenl he bent me over and started eating my ass and before I knew it, he was sticking his cock in my ass. Given where we were and that we were horny as hell, it did not take long before he shot in my ass. We returned to the bar and had another drink and then walked back to where the cars were parked. He showed me his hard cock and I pulled my pants down. With my ass still lubed with his cum, he fucked me again right there on the street and fucked anther load in my ass. I forgot what a great fuck he is.

Edited by Hotload84

Friday night...I was going to a BB sex party in the city. I got to the city early so stopped off at an ABS. I followed the first guy I saw there into a booth and sucked his cock. Then he had me bend over and he fucked his load into me. Later that night at the sex party I took another three loads in the ass.

Edited by Hotload84

Guest slimolderbttm

Last Saturday afternoon at the CBC in Providence, I went there and got a room and lay down ass up, with some lube and poppers beside me with my door open waiting. A friend told me to do this as I had not done this before. It wasn't very busy but soon I felt a guy come in and rub my ass and heard him pop the lube and rub my hole with it, I turned and saw he was an older, big, gray haired man with a big thick cock. He climbed right up and slapped my ass a few times with his fat cock then slowly slid inside me as I moaned. He laughed a little and said "nice tight hole" as I squirmed to take him deep. He then pushed my face down into the bed and fucked me hard and deep pinning me on his huge cock. After about 5 minutes of fucking me hard he shot his load deep up my ass, pulled out and said "thanks". I lay there for several minutes before I got up and went to the showers with his cum running out my ass on the way there.

Went to the West Side Club for the first time. Had a friend of mine choose the nastiest poz guys there to fuck some loads into me (I only ever let poz guys load me). I never knew such a place existed! It was so damn hot. I was poppered out of my mind and bent over for the taking. It was apparently slow for a Friday night so I only took a few loads (three, maybe four) before I was exhausted and had to go to work the next day.

The first guy was a sexy bearded fucker whot plowed me hard, kissing me telling me what a beautiful slut I was. He got his friend over to breed me too. Then this black dude with dreads and an insanely large cock fucked me with intentions of hurting me. It was hot for a while, but I had to make him stop. He was really just trying to cripple my ass and I wanted more after him. My most favorite though was a sexy skinny AIDS-looking fucker with a HUGE cock. He asked if I could take all of his dick and of course I did, he came furiously into my ass and I was in slut bottom ecstasy.

I'm definitely going back for more. Anyone want to cum with (or in) me?

:)

Edited by Hotload84

I met up with two guys with whom I have chatted with on line. One is a regular who came by for a quick blow and go and left me with a nice load down my throat. I also chatted with another man, a bi married bear and had him come over. Man did he have a nice cock and manly musky smell. It was intoxicating. I sucked him and he blew a huge load down my throat.

Edited by Hotload84

Saturday night coming home on the subway there was a pair of very drunk young Puerto Rican guys, pretty flamboyant and maybe high on more than booze. Not really my type but I was horny and angry because I'd been working on the weekend, so when it occurred to me to take advantage of them, I thought, why the hell not.

So I struck up a conversation and invited them back to my place, and they accepted. Once we were in the apartment it was pretty easy to get them out of their clothes and taking turns sucking my cock. I would have loved to fuck one of them while he was fucking the other, but they were too wasted to stay hard. So I picked the one who seemd to like the verbal abuse more and fucked him up against the wall. He was crying but when I said I was cumming he held onto me so that I wouldn't pull out.

Made the other one clean off my dick.

Called them a car and sent them away.