Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Today at lunch time I met up with a regular guy. I put a hood over his head, tied both his hands and fucked him hard and raw until I came deep in him.

This evening I was texting a recently divorced newbie. He was very new and very nervous but still gave me a good fucking and shot a good-sized load into me!

Edited by Hotload84

Met up with a an ex bf from 19 years ago. First I blew him and sucked that load down my throat. Then he bent me over, ate my ass and fucked me til he blew two loads in me. He knew how to fuck then, and he still knows how to fuck.

Edited by Hotload84

The bear who who originally pozzed me shot two loads in me tonight. Then a hot daddy bear came over and shot a five-day load on top of the two earlier loads. He then told me he was the one who had pozzed the guy who pozzed me. He told me this while felching the loads out of my ass and dribbling them into my mouth. Beyond hot.

Edited by Hotload84

A nice big oral load. Like most on here I'd guess, I'd rather get fucked but I met a guy this weekend who is really into getting blowjobs. I get turned on by a guys reactions and while I was sucking this guy and licking his sack he was going crazy. Moaning, holding my head, talking dirty, all of which made me work really hard to get him off. When he came, his cock swelled a lot, he grabbed my head and held me down, making sure I would swallow as agreed. His cock jerked 5 or 6 times and he was deep enough in my throat I hardly had to swallow. It just went down. We had a repeat session the next day. Now he says he's going to make my mouth his personal cum dump.

Guest slobbvers

I answered an ad on craigslist for flip fuck. Went to his place. Stripped. He bent over his bed and I fucked him. Pulled out to hop in shower to clean out. Then I bent over to get fucked. Switched again to my fucking him. Pulled out and was a little dirty. Showered my cock. Then bent over in shower so he could fuck me again. Then we went back to his bed and I got on my back and he fucked me for at least 15 minutes before cumming inside. His roomie was calling on phone wanting to get into apt. Roomie is a tool. Doesn't want anyone who smokes over. Even if smoker doesn't smoke in apt.

Last night I met up with a poz guy from BBRTS who was more than happy to meet me at the ABS. Found a Latin guy with a huge cock and didn't speak a word of English and he fucked me first while my bud watched and I sucked his dick. The Latin guy blew up my ass and was out the door. No talk about status! That got my bud so hot he turned me around and fucked his charged load up my neg ass, making me beg for his load. He asked if I wanted another charged toxic load and I, of course, said "fuck yeah!" He slammed his thick cock back into my juicy ass and took less than a minute for him to reward me with the third load of the night. He pulled-out, thanked me and walked out, leaving the door open. In walked a 20 year old black guy who asked if I wanted another load. I replied "fuck yeah!" He pulled out a HUGE cock full of cheese which I sucked clean before he slid his raw cock into my ass and pumped. I could hear the squish of the other loads as he fucked me fast. He blew a huge load and I cleaned his cock after he pulled out. Cun dripped down my legs and soaked into my jeans. It was fucking HOT!! Still neg always looking for charged loads.

Edited by Hotload84

Hit the Craigslist jackpot this past weekend. Sorta makes up for the thousand times I got nothing. I saw an advertisement with no pictures for a couple visiting my area here on the coast of Florida. We exchanged a couple of e-mails and I quickly received some blurry pictures of a couple guys, thirty-ish, good bodies, one top, one versatile, both with seven inch cocks. They said they were exclusive, played safe only, blah blah....

I showed up to their hotel on the beach and passed the screening in the lobby and went upstairs. The guy who met me at their door, as it turned-out, the versatile guy, was cute and had a swimmer's body. Then I met his buddy who was getting out of the shower. He was muscular, had an eight inch plus cock, that was thick with a nice head. As soon as our eyes met I knew he wanted me and I wanted him. As the versatile guy guy got into the shower the muscle guy and I started. I wasted no time in sucking and licking his very hot, super hot cock. The versatile guy came out of shower, joined us, and we had a great time: three hard cocks and wet mouths. Then the muscle guy started to rub my hole while cute guy was blowing me. I knew what was coming next.

The muscle guy got lube, put some on his cock and my hole and began to made a move on my hole. I am super tight so I wanted lots of lube and as he loaded me up with lube he was looking in my eyes. We were thinking the same thing: screw the rubber, let's fuck. By now I so fucking hot and ready, I scooted up with his cock against my ass and he started to push, just as cute guy hops off the bed and goes into bathroom to get, as you guessed, a condom. I told muscle guy I was cool with barebacking, and I asked him to do it now before his boy friend returned. He looked at me, looked at bathroom door, looked back at me whereupon I arched my back onto his cock. He pushed into me and we started to fuck hard and loudly. The boy friend came out, looked sorta confused, started to say something to muscle guy, but I forestalled him by grabbing his balls and starting to suck his cock. He must have figured what was going on, so he got on the bed and allowed me to blow him as I was taking his buddy's cock balls-deep from behind.

Once we started it went crazy: me getting fucked by muscle guy, then getting fucked by cute guy. Then muscle guy and I alternated fucking the cute guy. I didn't like being the odd man out and told muscle guy I wanted his cum. He didn't flinch but instead pulled out of cute guy and, me on my back, started pounding my ass like he was getting paid. I locked my legs around his back and started kissing hard, I felt his cock pulsing so I pulled him deeper inside. He moaned and dumped his load as deeply as he could.

Cute guy was stroking himself and said he was about to cum. I didn't want muscle guy to pull out quite yet but also didn't want to waste the other guy's load so I told cute guy to cum in me, to do it now, that I wanted both of their loads in my ass - together. Muscle guy withdraw, cute guy climbed on and with a few short strokes dumped his load along with that of his buddy. I wanted to fuck the muscle guy, but he said he was strictly a top so I jerked off and licked my cum off my fingers - still pretty hot. I stayed around trying to get another go at it but sorta got the heave ho, gotta go to dinner etc.

Just a great fuck. I love couples who get nasty.

Edited by Hotload84