Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Haven't been fucked since before the holidays but a regular fuckbud came over today and really opened up my ass. After using my throat to get him hard and wet, he plowed my hole and filled it full of cum. Usually I only get one load out of him but today he kept pumping and within five minutes he was adding a second load to my guts. I'm so horny now I'm going online to offer my cumhole to whoever wants it.

Edited by Hotload84

Got my first poz load of the year last week. When I woke up my hole was feeling especially good and ready for cock. I cleaned it out, showered and stuck a lubed plug up inside. I got online to see who was looking. There was this hot black older guy who has a huge cock and is poz. I emailed him and he immediately responded back and told me to come over.

It only took a few minutes to drive over but it seemed like forever. I was definitely nervous but once I parked and knocked on his door there was no turning back. He came to the door naked with a robe on. We went right to his bedroom and got naked. He layed back on the bed and had me suck his already hard cock. It was long and thick and I wondered how this would fit in my hole. The plug was still deep in my hole stretching it out so I had a good start.

After a while sucking on his cock I was ready to get fucked. I got up and grabbed my poppers and took a huge hit. He had me get on all fours at the edge of the bed and pulled out the plug. I heard him lubing up his cock and felt him working my hole with a couple fingers. All the while I was flying on poppers and begging for his cock. He started pushing the head in and very gradually went deeper. Right then his phone started ringing. For some reason his machine didn't pickup so he had to go and answer it. Once he told the person he had to call back he came back in the bedroom. I was glad to get that distraction out of the way and back down to business. He started advancing his cock and little by little it went deeper and deeper. Since my plug had stretched my hole already it felt great going in. After a while I felt my hole suck his cock deeper. Soon I felt him pressed all the way against me and his cock was in me as far as it would go.

I asked him to leave it there so I could get used to it. He kept it deep and started grinding against me. Man was it great. I was moaning loudly and sniffing on my poppers. He started to slowly pull it out and press it back in all the way, making his strokes longer and longer. He was pulling almost all the way out and driving it all the way in with a couple pounding strokes here and there to get me ready. He asked me if I was ready for a good fucking. I said to pound my hole and shoot it inside. He started picking up speed until he was slamming into my ass hard. I was getting knocked around pretty hard from him and soon he was getting louder and louder. I could tell he was getting close and about to seed my hole with his poz cum. I asked if he was about to cum. He said "I'm gonna poz that hole right now" and he started grunting while pumping his cock deep. I could feel my hole being stretched and being flooded with warmth. After we started to come down off our climax he pulled out. We played with my sloppy hole and I scooped up some of his cum with my finger to taste it. It was warm and fresh and creamy.

We both got dressed and I left but not before he slid my plug back in. One the way home I could feel his cum sloshing around in my hole. When I got home I got in the tub, pulled out the plug and let it all flow out. It was a huge poz load.

Spent a few hours at the bookstore today. Smoked some weed and douched my hole hoping for some strange. Sucked off a total of 8 guys, took a 7 incher in my hole and got the load. The hole loader was fuckin ugly, but he had a nice fat one. Hot skinny tight jock grabbed my skull and fucked away. couple of 40 to 50 YO white dads pumped my throat. finally fed my load to a muscle bear on his knees begging me for my cum.

23: The muscle jock, this morning. WIll try to get pics of his ass.

24*: I fucked BB for five minutes a guy in a threesome. His stupid freaked freaked out and told me to use a condom.Even if bb had been discussed beforehand and we were all bb-ing in the group. Now I am fucking horny, blue balls.

25: Cuban muscle god, beard. Lousy sex. Brief.

26: HOT bear, no muscles, but tons of dark fur, nasty guy, lots of ATM, felching (got 2 loads), drank whipped cream out of his ass, made him puke 4 times, cooked lunch for me.

27: Smooth mid twenties guy. Gave him one load. Dick is spent.

Last night I woke up a fuck bud who I know leaves his door unlocked. Walked in the house, went upstairs, woke him up, fucked him till I bred him, then left. He complained that it was starting to hurt and that I might need to stop. I just kept at it till I came.

At the ABS today, the top had his nails filed into claws, and he lubed up my ass, slipped on a condom. He fucked me for 10 min, and then started fingering my ass while fucking me. He pulled out, fingered my ass roughly with his sharp nails. He fucked me some more, came, then pulled out stripped off the condom, poured the cum from the condom into my ass, and proceeded to fist me with his rough fingernails. I THINK he might be poz, and was likely trying to pozz me up, but little does he know I might be already... ;-)

Guest slobbvers

Earlier hooked up with a sub bottom from a4a. Good cocksucker. Like skull fucking. Then we got onto his bed and he sucked me. Had to stop for a few. Then we fucked on his back. Poppered up. Shot a huge load. Good muscle control. Kept my limp dick inside till I got leg cramps. Then he found his butt plug.