Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Wednesday afternoon was home naked jacking off with two fingers in my hole. My father-in-law walked in, caught me, and said "Oh yeah." He came started fingering my hole, spit in it, smacked it, spit again got the head of his uncut cock in my hole. Then he slammed balls-deep, held it there and then started pounding my hole as hard as he could. I ended up taking two raw loads in my hole.

Edited by Hotload84

Stopped by the ABS today and saw this furry 20-something going booth-to-booth clearly servicing. Got my turn and he sucked me a while until I offered him a hit off my poppers. He took a huge long drag, got up and turned around, and started sliding his ass down my cock. I pulled back and teased him a bit to get him to press his ass against the hole. I fingered him and was happy to find he was way cummy already. Put my cockhead on his hole and shoved it all the way all at once and immediately started pounding him. I heard him gasp, moan loudly, and then move the chair in his booth to steady himself as I plowed his hole. He was moaning loud and I could see other guys looking through the door cracks, so I decided to be a loud breeder and tell everyone that I was seeding this boy's hole. After I pulled out I got out of the booth as quickly as I could while he had his ass on the hole, my spooge running out, and immediately another guy let himself in and I assume bred this bitch too with the help of my load.

Edited by Hotload84

In the back storage room of a tire shop. I was getting new truck tires and the kid doing the work had to get a bigger impact wrench (for semi truck lug nuts). When he came back I remarked "nothing like being a young man with a big tool." He laughed and started working. He was a cute Hispanic guy. Yeah, he certainly had my attention. He glanced my way a few times, our eyes met a couple times and you know you just sense there may be some interest? We went into the truck tire storage barn. He turned the sign around that said "out to lunch" and dropped to his knees. His hands undid my belt and I pushed my pants down and got a real nice BJ. He swallowed every drop. Now, that's a full service tire shop. :)

Edited by Hotload84

Wednesday night at the Westside Club, NYC. I hadn't been fucked and bred since New Year's day, so I was on the hunt for cock. I got four loads in my hole from three guys. Also got fucked by two other guys without getting their loads, and additionally sucked off a guy.

Edited by Hotload84

Got bred by the 25 yr old Maori bi guy again. He told me I was his first bb sex. I asked him what he liked about it and he said it was the act of me taking something from his body directly into my own body (his cum and spit). He may not realise it yet, but he is a natural breeder :)

Went to Steamworks Vancouver last night and had this hot guy shoot a load on my hole! Wish he would have shoved it in. Then went for a walk around to see if we could score another load, but nothing much there so went back to our room and my BF slipped it in and plowed my cum covered hole. Didn't take him long to shoot deep inside me. Getting hooked on breeding!

Edited by Hotload84

I am at Mid Atlantic leather in Washington, D.C. Took a load doggy style from a verbal black top. I then saw a twink I bred last year and told him I needed to drop my own load in a bitch. He had five loads in him. After a bit of kissing, he assumed the position and I pumped a big load into him. Nothing like having cum in you and then breeding another cumdump. I am definitely getting his hole again before the weekend is over. Bottoms should fuck other bottoms. You can learn something and well we need to since there are not always enough tops to service our greedy holes!

Edited by Hotload84

In the back storage room of a tire shop. I was getting new truck tires and the kid doing the work had to get a bigger impact wrench (for semi truck lug nuts). When he came back I remarked "nothing like being a young man with a big tool." He laughed and started working. He was a cute Hispanic guy. Yeah, he certainly had my attention. He glanced my way a few times, our eyes met a couple times and you know you just sense there may be some interest? We went into the truck tire storage barn. He turned the sign around that said "out to lunch" and dropped to his knees. His hands undid my belt and I pushed my pants down and got a real nice BJ. He swallowed every drop. Now, that's a full service tire shop. :)

Now that is hot.

Edited by Hotload84

Just now, not 5 minutes ago.

I'm apartment sitting up here in Seattle. Bringing my computer along I, of course, started surfing the hookup sites. After a few misses and miscommunications I ended up messaging with this one guy in the same area, on two different sites. A4A, and BBRT. He was a strict top and I was hoping to flip flop, but eh, what the hell, it's been a while since I have a straight fucked. So to speak.

So I decided to host at the apartment and had all the lights dimmed (mostly off), and waited for his call for when he arrived.

Now, even though he had two profiles, I couldn't really see his face in either one of them, but I thought I might be getting a bi racial guy/black guy based on the cock pics.

Turns out he was...I'm not quite sure, but I'm going to go with Polynesian, and pretty well built with a thick chest and barrel abs. Of course I didn't see these clearly until after our clothes were off. He also looked older, but he was only five years older than myself, but it was the good kind of older anyway.

I let him in, we made our way to the bedroom, lit only by the street light outside, and as quickly as we could without seeming too excited we undressed. In the semi-light we stroked each other and I found that I seemed to be a great deal bigger than my soon to be stud. Once again I felt the urge the flip flop, but no, he didn't seem at all interested. However, when I went down on him, while he might not've been as long as me, he was still pretty thick.

As I hadn't actually planned to hookup tonight, I had nothing in the way of lube, so I made sure to get his wide club wet, sucking and stroking him hard as he groaned above me. When I crawled onto the bed I made sure to wet my fingers with saliva and stuff them as far up as I dared go, mostly making sure I was just slick as I laid on my back. Holding my calves and after a few teasing probs (damn he felt warm), he started to work the head and then half his bare, spit lubed shaft into me. Now, remember how I said I hadn't been fucked in a while? Yeah, so needless to say I was hissing outside and burning inside, more spit definitely being needed. However I lucked out with my top as he knew to pull out right away, give me just a little breather, and some more saliva, before sliding right back in, not stopping until his hips were pressed hard against my ass and thighs, those balls smooth and already sweaty.

After a moment he starts to move and we set a nice, even breeding pace. It was only 11:00, we had plenty of time. I used said time to try some squeezing techniques on my guy, and based on a few expression I was doing pretty well. ;-) And he wasn't a bad fuck either. He might've been short but he knew how to use what he had and had me groaning and clinging to the sheets at times, not to mention very wobbly in the legs at one point.

We fucked on my back while, then we flipped to doggy (my fav), sometimes sinking down to my belly simply because I was feeling so weak from his gut stretching cock. The pressure was just what I needed after so long. Tried standing but I was just too dizzy so it was back on the back.

It was here, after various ass lifts, nipple twists and just good brutal fucking (didn't really need to add any more lube than we did at the beginning), he starts talking about wanting to seed my hole, mumbling it. I tell him, a little louder, to do it, seed my hole, cum on deep. UH! breed me.

He picks up the pace, holding my legs back further and hitting some very good spots inside me, and I'm huffing outside and twitching inside,and it actually takes a good while before I see his back straighten in that street light, his eyes blinking tight before closing completely, grimacing as he starts to cum, still fucking me before finally pushing deep, helped by myself as I pushed my ass back and milked my stud good.

After that, the usual. Wet cloth, clothes back, show him the door (politely), sit at the computer with a sore, cum filled ass, and make plans for next time I apartment sit. ;-)

I became a truck stop slut again and up my pussii to 4 thick logged drivers all shot loads deep in me after balls deep breeding and ass beating sessions sucked off a few more in t-room. Luv how they fuck me

After met up w/ my sissi Troy and we sucked and made out talking about our tricks a good $$ nite

Friday night I stopped by the same XXX where I had such a good time the week before. Unfortunately it was a stormy night and there was only five other dudes in the whole place. They were all nondescript married guys ranging from about 45 to 60 and there was no action going on at all. As usual they started following me from theater to theater, and once I got them all corralled into the one that had the best movie playing, I sat back, whipped out my hard cock and waved it around as an invitation. The five of them quickly took turns nursing on it and three of them ended up sharing my load. Not the hottest sex ever, but I went home thinking I'd done my good deed for the week.