Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I just took a load from a 22 year old who is on BBRT and A4A. On A4A, he lists himself as "safe only". Hot, lean swimmers build... as soon as I put my tongue to his neck, then his nipples... he was ready to fill my hole.

yeah, you'd be surprised how many guys who list themselves as safe only, will bareback with out a second thought, when offered a raw bottom.

I went to a group at a buddy's house. I got there late so they were already under way. I didn't know anyone except the host, so I watched the other 3 guys fuck and suck all with condoms. When they left, it was just me and my host. we snuggled up together after some mutual oral, i turned on my stomach and presented my ass to him. He ate my ass out till i was moaning and really well lubed. Then he climbed on my back and slid his hard naked cock up and down my spit slick crack. WHile grinding back against his cock, the angle of my ass hole changed and his hard cock kept poking at my entrance. He spit some more on his cock and rubbed right against my hole. he asked if it was ok-which i took to mean did he have to use a condom? Of course, i answered it felt great and I let him in my ass bareback. He proceeded to fuck me raw and accidentally came in my ass. It felt great to me so I had him fuck and breed me a second time before I left.

Last night. I met this guy online who is a tourist. He and his boyfriend were staying in a hotel around 30 minutes from my house. Mature guys, bear type. They were looking for a local. to have a 3some with. And of course, I volunteer. I met them at the hotel lobby and after 2 minutes, we were heading towards their hotel room. Bareback just happened and Im glad it did. Both seed me. Nice loads.

Hubby & I just had three buds in (from bbrt) for some play. One was an "old" friend -- great body & large dick and truely vers -- the other two were new to us. One was so quiet and shy he'll never be invited back. But, the "other one" was a HOT BTTM from New Jersey. In an hour he collected three loads. He's definately on our "call again" list.

At a bus stop yesterday evening when a passing Marine decided to impress his buddy w his perspicacity (now there's a word u don't get to use much!) by whispering "fairy."

Hmmm, since I had just spent 7 1/2 hours at my local bathhouse having sex w 21 men! (not counting dogpiles and group gropes), gotten 5+ loads blown up my ass AND was on the way to an A4A hookup w a hairy poz roided up bodybuilder who fucked my loose hole 3 times and only stopped cause "Dude, we gotta take a break, you're bleedin' a little back there." ... Yeah, well, I guess, Mr. Marine's observation was accurate! Lol.

Hooked up last night with a hot blk college guy who was new to getting fucked. I bent him over, ate out his hole then pushed my 8" cock all the way in with one hard thrust.....he was screamin and moanin. No lube of course - just my spit from eatin out his cute tight bubble butt.

He screamed like a girl into the pillow while i pummeled his ass. Finally shot a huge load up his butt. Was very hot seein the stain on the pillow from the tears and snot while he was yelpin from the fucking. Sent him home with a full ass.

Already got a txt from him that he wants it again like that!

Guest faggot hole

This morning on the way to work. This gorgeous guy i had been eyeing at the subway station for some weeks now and i walked up to the turnstyle at the same time, We did the "before you/no before you" routine, when He turned to me and said; "Fuck this. My apartment is half a block away and my roommate already has left for work. Let's go back there. I wanna fuck your brains out." And so we did. And so He did.