Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Saturday night went to a BB party. Most were naked when i got there. I stripped to my jockstrap. They descended on me quickly. I got one load down my throat from hottest dude, who quickly left after that. I got 5 loads in my ass in about 1 hour. One dude 2X, & one dude with a huge PA(he cum like a fountain shooting in my hole. Some in the sling, but my favorite was just bent over a bondage table. My dick stayed so limp, nobody could do anything with it. I don't care if i get off, but they seem obsessed with it..."take off your jockstrap, get hard." So I left.

Met a guy in a park near my place for an anon breeding. He was walking by when I entered the park, 40ish, stocky and unshaven.

He followed me into the bushes and we started groping, I dropped my pants and got on my knees and he pushed his cock into my mouth.

He had some poppers and after a big sniff I was on all 4's with his tongue in my ass, then he mounted up, fucking me in the dirt while he held my shoulders for support.

Only a couple of minutes and he said "Cumming" and unloaded inside.

I cleaned his cock off for him, he thanked me and we parted ways.

We exchanged less than 5 words, my favorite type of meeting.

Just got a huge poz load from a bud a few minutes ago. I walked into his house and sucked his cock hard. He turned me around gave me a hit of popper and Slammed into my ass! Didn't take him long to tell me he was going to poz my ass and he unloaded!! He pulled out, and told me to get out. I didn't even cum and I loved it! That's my favorite scene.

Just hangin with a bud an was kinda horny... hopped on the bbrt, and found two tops. One was a thick bear the other was a skinny black guy with a massive cock. We both were instructed to be ass up and in blindfolds. They buzzed in and we proceeded to get railed back and forth. Over and over and over. Both of em blew their wads in us and left. perfect. hot. raw. slutty :)

yesterday afternoon surprisingly a old friend called and came in for a beer, but i knew he wants more, so we decided to go showing and later to bed, he asked for lube and i handed him over vaseline which he used to grease his cock and my hole then he stuck in and used my hole for a while. i noticed that its going into dirty :-) after showering again i was so horny that i bended him up, grease and push my lad in fucking him until i came off in him, later he went off still with my load inside :-)

yesterday morning was supposed to breed a hot 20 yo but he texted that he was feeling ill so i started jerking my cock when I got a ping from my neighbor. "want to have some fun" i replied i'm always up for funand 5 minutes later he has me pinned down on my bed and we are kissing and he asks me if im ready to take him in and i roll over and he spits on my hole then glides his thick 7 inches into my rump in one stroke he slides ina nd out and starts picking up the pace then slows down and anounces hes about to unload where do I want it. i pull him deeper in me and I can feel his cock pulsating in my hole I know he is unloading his neg load in my poz hole and he has no clue. It got a bit dirty so i offer for him to take a shower and i wash down hi back. I slide my cock in his tight hole and just before i cum he sops me and says he has to get back home... I don't cum but my precum is sloshing around his innards we kiss and send him home , gotta love a frat boy in heat

Last night just after dark a latin top bud stopped by -- he had texted me on his way over, so I was in the shower when he arrived so he waited on the porch in a double rocker -- I came out naked and joined him (with a fresh bottle of poppers and a can of maximum impact in hand). He stripped and we made out for a few minutes before I slid between his legs and sucked on his beautiful thick dick. Once it was rock hard I sat on it and rode it for about five minutes. We switched positions a couple of times and began to hear my neighbors playing music next door (although it's fairly wooded) and wondered if they could see or hear us. About that time he leaned me over the railing and while I hit the poppers and max he ate out my ass commenting on how good my cunt juice and his precum taste mixed together...then he stood up and slammed back inside and fucked me hard until we bred. We gathered his clothes and went inside to continue fucking -- he left me with his usual 3 load minimum. Damn, I love Fall weather and men with big/multiple-load capable cocks!!

got another quick poz load on friday. was talking on squirt to a poz guy i've been trying to hookup with for a while. i just happened to be online at the same time and got messaged by him. he got off work early and was heading home. i said i'd be there as soon as i cleaned out my ass and showered. about 30mins later i was parking in front of his house and walking up the sidewalk. he met me at the door and we both headed back to his bedroom. he was a no nonsense kinda fucker. we both stripped, i got on my knees and started by getting his cock wet with my mouth. as soon as he was fully hard i started taking more of it into my mouth all the way to the back of my throat. he helped by occasionally grabbing my head, pulling it hard and fucking my throat. he'd let up after i start to gag but didn't let off for long. after a few minutes of sucking he told me to get up and bend over the end of the bed.

i stuck my ass up in the air and buried my face in the bed. i lubed my hole before i headed over which was good since he didn't take much time to easy his cock in. he basically put the tip at my hole and shoved it in. it hurt as he stretched me out but soon his cock was sliding smoothly in and out of my hole. for a few minutes he fucked me at a good steady pace while i moaned and encouraged him to fuck me. after some time he pulled out and jacked off while playing with my cock and fingering my hole. i was also rock hard and close to cumming. i told him i was about to cum so he shoved back in and held himself in deep. i could feel my cock shooting at the same time as his was pulsing inside my hole. i made sure to milk him with my ass muscles so it all went inside.

after he had shot his cum inside me he pulled out and went to the bathroom. still laying face down at the edge of the bed i immediately felt a stream of cum start down my balls and onto my leg. i reached back to feel my hole and felt a sloppy mess. it was a huge load. he offered me a towel but i said i wanted to keep it as long as i could. i love that feeling after being bred of walking and feeling my ass cheeks slippery with cum.

just back from swallowing a married guys load in a stairwell at Knox Shopping Centre. Nice fat 8" cut cock, he blew down my throat in only 3 mins! kept moaning it was the best ever! i was his first male experience. im sure ill be able to get him inside my ass bare soon...