Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

So I'll post this first part briefly. I never mentioned this because I contemplated on making it into a story or erotic fiction. Because it was the very first time I got tied up, gagged, blindfolded, completely bound, and used in a way I never thought possible. I intended to make it into a story to show that there is more then just fucking and cum and that the foreplay, bondage, and BDSM can take you to a whole other realm. But decided fuck it. I'm lazy sometimes.

To sum it up. Talked to a leather bareback couple on and off and finally met up. Dressed up in full leather got my hands tied, blindfolded, gagged, legs tied up, and one of them used me first and bred me and their partner gave me a hit of my poppers and used their partner's cum as lube. Got fucked for a good length of time, and the top got inside my mind and head too and it was an incredible night and limits were pushed I did not even realize I had.

Skip to last weekend.

It's been a while since I had sex because of getting a cut back there and infected for a while and then learning I was poz. Had that hook up at the bar and was honest about my status but that was it. Finally got together with the leather couple again. The more bottom partner was not able to play that night so I played with his partner the top.

We already had dinner and he made me a drink and we were watching a movie. We both got turned on and we made out a bit. Oh I should point out that his rule of thumb is always having my hands bound. After a while he tweaked my nipples, he put the blindfold on and used the gag on me several times. Then he took me outside and I wasn't sure what we were doing but I was bent over. It felt like a wood tree or something under me. I realized it was a stump. I could feel a rush go to my head. He put the poppers to my nose. I was gagged so I couldn't really breathe and exhale the poppers out so I inhaled everything. I then felt his dick push inside me. Oh fuck. I was naked outside with my pants around my ankles, hands bound, blindfolded and gagged and getting fucked hard. If I wasn't so horny I would have been picky about the wooden stump and me being on it and getting chaffed but I diddn't care. I just wanted his raw dick to own my ass and be a good little bitch for him.

He is a sadist so he pulled out and said I'd get more later. He tweaked my nipples sore more, made out with me some more and played with my cock and balls. I was led by him trying careful to maneuver. I could tell we were back inside and shortly we were in his bedroom. He stripped me of my jeans, put my leather chaps on, put the leather wrap around my cock and balls, covered me with rope and had me tight and secure and put a rag in my mouth soaked with "bourbon" and put a leather mask around me with a blindfold.

post-17440-14086434429_thumb.jpg

I can't tell you how turned on I was. My body was shaking and I trusted my ass back and forth and my body spasm-ed from excrement. I already had a few drinks in me. I was high on poppers and willing to do anything for this man and smelling the alcohol soaked cloth and tasting it in my mouth and gagged by it. That sent me into overload. I heard him snap a few pictures too. I was even more turned on. He threw me on the bed and I could tell he was done with the foreplay. I remember earlier when we were on the couch I was sucking his cock and how desperate and horny I was for his cock. I felt him rub my hole and I felt the poppers invade me again. Like before, having the gag in my mouth I couldn't really exhale so it was even more intense. I then felt his dick push against my hole and I felt how tight my hole was. He kept pushing in until he popped in. Fuck I screamed out. All the while he called me a little fag boy, cum dump, slut whore, and said how fucking good my ass felt. Damn it felt so good having him use my ass. He pulled out and told me to suck him. I did and again, he gave me another hit of poppers and I worshiped this man's dick and licked and took every inch of his shaft. I was completely deepthroating him and putting suction on his dick as I serviced him. I could tell he was so close to cumming and his stupid phone rang. He was surprised to get a call so late but it took a few seconds and he hung up. He immediately asked, "Where do you want it boy". I told him, "UP MY ASS SIR"

He undid some of the bondage so it was mostly my wrists again and he put me on my belly and slowly pushed his cock inside. He told me he'd be a gentlemen. I felt him slowly invade and I felt my ass opening up and then i felt him slam his cock inside. Fuck it hurt and I yelled out. He told me to shut up and be a good faggot and to take his cock. He told me he's not pulling out and I can cry and scream all I want and that it just makes him harder. I was yelling at first until I realized best I could and I felt sloshing inside. I felt so much looser and I could feel him completely fucking me and I heard him saying how good my ass feels and how I have such a good faggot ass. He started pounding me harder and I felt his dick just slide in and out of my ass perfectly. He really started to fuck me and I bucked my ass on his cock matching his rhythm. He told me that he's going to breed my ass and how he is going to make me his cumdump. He yelled and shouted and I felt his load flood my ass as I pushed my ass back all the way on his cock and I felt his body shake and I felt him fuck it in deeper. And then I felt him pop out of me. Fuck my ass hurt but I also felt like there was extra lube back there. While he caught his breath I used the bathroom quickly. I realized that I was bleeding a little. I knew I felt something strange when it felt extra slick and loose. I was scared when I imagined that scenario but also turned on.

I told him and he put some neosporin back there just to be safe. We thanked each other and made out some more and he kept whispering sweet nothings to me all the while playing with my cock and nipples. He loved torturing my nipples. But he had stuff to do so we parted. We got together the next day for a bit and I blew him.

But fuck I diddn't think anything would top the first encounter. Having sex outside and being bent over a stump and fucked raw was so hot. He is the first to ever fuck me outside too. And I think he mentioned before how after the first time it wouldn't be as hot. He was definitely wrong. Next time I'll get to play with him and his partner. Definitely love that I not only found a very hot leather couple but that the leather top likes to push my limits with BDSM which I want to learn so badly and that he knows exactly what I wants and gives it to me or doesn't. It all depends on what he feels like doing.

It's gonna be hard to beat that fuck.

This morning, Palm Springs. Flight home delayed. My host who is also my Ex had a fuck buddy coming over. Had a 3 way. My ex fucked his bud, while his bud fucked me. His bud shot a hot load, I came on his chest. My Ex lost his hard on and didn't cum. Well, 2 of us had a good time.

I was in my bedroom with a truck driver who phoned me;

asked me if I had a condom, and I of course I said no;

asked me if I was healthy, and I told him yes;

and he sborrandomi fucked up the ass;

I hope they'll POZ if it is not already

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago a one guy whos a bit older than me came to my place. No foreplay, no kissing and other bullshit he just bend over for me to show his ass. I lubricated my cock and the ass. Then i took that ass roughly. Mancunt squeezed my hard rock cock and it felt like heaven. About 7 minutes later i tried to hold back but i couldnt so i started to fuck him even more roughly and finally manpussy was breeded. Oh man it felt great :)

1 hour ago a one guy whos a bit older than me came to my place. No foreplay, no kissing and other bullshit he just bend over for me to show his ass. I lubricated my cock and the ass. Then i took that ass roughly. Mancunt squeezed my hard rock cock and it felt like heaven. About 7 minutes later i tried to hold back but i couldnt so i started to fuck him even more roughly and finally manpussy was breeded. Oh man it felt great :)

wished that would have been my mancunt for you to add your load to the 4 I have in me now!!! oink

A guy stopped by during his break... fucked me Raw and Left it dripping out.

He doesn't have the biggest cock in the world... AND that is a good thing... or his load might have mixed with the 4 loads already inside from the night before 3 loads, and a quick morning fuck to blow his load, and I went on my way. 5 loads in me in the last 18 hours.... LOVE holding all that SPERM my Fuckhole.

Stopped by this black guys house on my way to work, he emails me sporadically when he. Needs to dump a load. He was in a different place this time, tons of baby toys and crap all over. We were in a back bedroom and he fucked me good and hard for about 10 minutes before dumping his load in me. It was just what I needed.

Got together with a friend I haven't played with in a while. Between being scratched and being poz and him being sick the time kept passing by. We met a few weeks ago and we had lunch since I had a different shift. But nothing since then.

I have been growing a goatee..and kinda for him. When I went in the door he greeted me and we made out as usual. Instead of the usual taking me upstairs to fuck he invited me on the patio. We talked and caught up and he was groping me and I was groping him. He asked if I've had sex outdoors before. I said, "Yup" ("Refer to saturday night") and we made out some and he told me to suck his cock. Fuck I forgot how big his cock was. I was working it. Sucking it, licking it, kissing it, swallowing it, putting suction on it while deepthroating it. He got so worked up he pulled me off and told me to go inside. We got by the couch and he bent me over and shoved his dick in. He is BIG. I had no idea if we were really going to fuck or not but I was really turned on and horny and I felt him push into me. He got a few inches inside and fucked me a little but then he pulled out. I suggested we go upstairs.

After more sucking on him we got into the bed and rolled around making out and him playing with my ass. He had poppers for me too. He never uses them. How sweet :). I was on all fours and felt him push in. Fuck I took a hit of poppers and felt him push in more. I felt so full and felt like I had to shit and my stomach hurt bad. But I knew I was okay because I cleaned out hella good even after eating crystals for lunch and slamming down a cup of black coffee. Fucking hardcore like that. Commentary aside and such.. He started fucking me. I don't know if I've stressed this before but this man FUCKS FAST AND HARD. He doesn't really fuck slow he fucks fast. He fucked me hard and fast for a while and then he pushed me on my belly. I knew what to expect. I took a huge hit of poppers and felt my ass open up even more to him. Fuck I could feel him almost completely in. It felt so good being fucked by him and we made out several times while he fucked me. After a while he told me to get on my back. This is always the challenge. As expected once he pushed in I could almost feel all of it in me and he was giving almost all of it to me. I've noticed that when I lose myself in sex now my voice gets lower and deeper and I sort of grunt. I did that alot. We took quick intermissions to to sit up and make out and grope each other and he'd fuck me some more. Finally, he put me on my belly again and he pushed in all the way in one thrust. Fuck I was glad I was on the poppers. I felt my ass completely open up and I felt like his dick was pressing at a wall in my ass. There wasn't any farther he could go. And then I felt it. His entire full 9-10 inches inside of me. Fuck. No worrying about anything I just completely gave up and let him fuck me. Fuck it felt so good. He pounded me for a good bit fucking me really hard and really fast. Then I felt him start to really fuck me and begged him to breed me. He fucked me even faster and I backed my ass up against his thrusts as he fucked me. I could tell he was just about there so I raised my ass in the air completely and he came. He shot a HUGE load up my ass. He doesn't have sex alot and I could feel his load fill my ass to the limits. Fuck I felt it leak out of my ass while he was still inside fucking me. Then finally I felt him pull out. I layed there for a minute or two. I was beyond bliss and he tore up my ass and I was stunned for a bit. He gave me a glass of water and I got out of bed and took a shower.

In the shower I scooped some of the cum out of my ass and tasted it. Really sweet. I got the rest out and ate it while I was in the shower. Sex crazed and hungry..also skipped dinner. It was a huge load. After the shower we hung out and then we said our goodbyes.

Normally I joke that he ruins my ass for the evening. But I could still feel it this time. His dick re-arranging my insides. And fuck my hole was a normally sore it wasn't. And as usual I went to dairy queen afterwards the celebrate. Every time I see him I always treat myself to an extra dessert. (literal..fucking love sweets) I have a feeling we'll get back to our weekly meetings. Maybe even more then once a week if I'm lucky.

Last night a quick connect ad on BBRT. He was visiting and hosting in his hotel. I met him in the lobby, got in the elevator and started making out. Soon we were on the bed with my tongue buried in his ass. I mounted him from behind and started pumping. He told me he wanted to be knocked up, about 20 min later he got what he wanted. We started talking and making out, he went for my cock again. I got hard and fucked him again. I asked when the next guy was coming over? When you leave I'll text him, but I want you again first. He started sucking me again and I fucked a third load into him. Fucking hot man, chasing his dreams.

Hey Guys- was having a totally bad day yesterday(Tues, my Saturday work week wise)- waited almost 3 hrs for the anon top to come by to fuck me , -said he was bringing someone with him. Never showed, and I lost an afternoon- I was really frustrated. So in the evening I decided to head to Miami and the little latin bar for action. Changed my location in BBRT to Miami,put up an ad on BBRT, and headed down. A guy who had chatted me up on BBRt was already there and waiting- almost as soon as I got out on the patio, he gave me his cock to suck- not wanting to lose out, I went to town on him, and felt him get close - but he quickly pulled out of my mouth and moved me around so he could fuck me. Already lubed ( before the drive down) he pushed in and pumped quickly into my hole, dropping his load somewhere up in my ass . A man watching moved in and fed me his cock, and as he did his fingers began working into my ass, checking for a cum load. As I sucked him to the root, he moved back and motioned for me to follow him. He positioned himself up on a raised seat section of the deck, and had me bend over to suck on him some more. As I was doing that, he pulled my shorts to my ankles, leaving my hole exposed to the guys who had followed. I felt fingers exploring my hole, and then a cock entered and pumped into me. Other hands were pinching my tits, or grabbing my balls- . When the guy nutted up my ass (load2) the guy I was sucking told me to follow him to the bathroom. I did, and he pushed me over the toilet and went down on my ass, sucking and chewing on my hole and lips, sucking out the 2 loads in there. He then began fisting into my ass- I added lube and he gained full entry. He pulled his hand out, and fucked a load into me. I went down on him and sucked the last of the cum out, and sucked the J Lube off his cock. I pulled my shorts up, and told him to feel free to use me again, and he said he would. I got a fresh beer, and walked back onto the patio. He saw me and led me to a dark section, jerked my shorts down again, and began fisting my hole again- slapping my ass with his hand in between to attract attention to us. A few guys regathered, and I was pushed onto a latino who got into the corner.Unwashed and cheesy, the guy fisting me shoved my head all the way down on the guys cock, and in a few minutes he shot his load into my gut, and quickly split from the corner.The ffisting guy then pulled me onto his cock, making sure my hole was facing out towards the guys, and while in his crotch I felt another hand exploring my ass, so I put some extra lube onto my hole and the guy pushed in and felt around my hole for a few minutes, then as he pulled his hand out, a hard, 8 or 9 inch cock was planted full depth into me. The cock in my mouth stopped fucking my throat, and my head was grabbed by both hands and held steady- and then he began pissing - slow at first,testing me- then full stream until his bladder was empty. By now I lost all track of who was in my ass- was it the same 9 inch, or someone else? The fist guy became a broker of my ass- and had me do every man he could line up. All told, I took 2 or 3 piss loads form him, was fisted 5 times, fucked too many to count ( although i think I only got 4 loads in my hole) and ate 2 loads. Damn!! I need to make him my broker on a regular basis- esp if he can keep a scene like that going up my ass!