Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest pozbtm1967

Yesterday... a play buddy that I hadn't seen in a while, Black, MUSCLED ALL THE FUCK, with 10" texted me... told him give me 30 minutes (already had cleaned out in thinking that I'd hit Steamworks Bears, Baths, Beyond) but wanted to make sure. We're both Poz.... He loves that I'm a bigger boy and next thing I know, he's biting my nipples, rimming me a little and then sliding that cock into me with NO LUBE... I just took a couple hits of poppers and let him go ... sweet and easy! No pain and 15 mins later 1st load... a rest while kissing and playing, biting my ass and hole, next load... a rest and sucking my cock, kissing, biting my neck and ass again, 3rd LOAD... all HUGE! 3 loads in an hour by him.... HEH

Been a long draught... never did hit Steamworks... sat around with those loads in me all afternoon.

last nite at 1230 this 23 yo 8 inch big thick cock stoped over i sucked him and sucked him his precum was flowing and i was enjoying it then he said he wanted to fuck my tite ass so he laid down and i climbed on took a bit but then he popped in and i went to town i couldnt believe how it felt then after about 15 min i actually shot my load and what a load couldnt believe i blew a load . never ever had that happen was so hot and so much cum. kept riding him till he blew his load deep in my ass. it leaked out all nite what a wonderful feeling that was too

Last night met a twink bottom on line. He came over to my place and walking into a pitch black living room. I held poppers under his nose then started kissing him. We quickly undressed and he dropped to his knees and started sucking my cock. I pushed him down on a bench and started eating his sweet hole. Soon I w fucking him raw and he was begging for my laod. Kept fuckining him until I shot deep inside him. All without ever seeing his face.

Guest bamabarebackbtm

This past Saturday night went to what was billed as a cock sucking party was 12 guys there, mostly married men. After sucking and swallowing 4 loads and while sucking on a nice uncut cock I felt someone fingering my asshole and then felt a tongue up and down my crack, he got my hole very wet with spit and hocker then I felt his cockhead stretch me open he fucked me didnt last too long but shot his load in my asshole, as soon as he pulled out he came around and replaced the uncut cock with his slimey cock which I cleaned up sucking it, as soon as he pulled out another cock entered me and fucked me was a nice long thicker than avg cock, he dumped his load in me also and again I cleaned him up. All the other guys were watching which was a turn on.

Friday afternoon. Last day of my stay in Gran Canaria (will be back there in two weeks though). Hanging out around the pool at Basement Studios with a book, just reading. A 20-something muscle guy took off his clothes and dropped himself on the sunbed next to mine. Not handsome, but attractive in a rugged way. And a body to die for. Didn't pay much attention at first as I assumed I was not in his "age range". Did peek at his package though and got half hard from what I saw. Average size, uncut, but thick and a cock ring. He asked for help with the suntan lotion for his backside. Of course I was happy to oblige. Nothing unusual, happens all the time there. So, I was surprised he started chatting to me after that. Local guy. Some time during the chatting he said he liked hairy daddies and winked. Thought I was handsome. LOL. I don't consider myself handsome anymore!

Short: he asked me back to his room. Guy was a fabulous fucker. Planted two loads in me. Hope to see him again when I am back in GC. Unusual for me to get loads from such a young guy. Those are normally not interested. Felt great him pounding me with my hands on his muscled ass. Shot big loads too. Can't wait!

Took my last load at Huron and Washington Park in Toronto. It's a kid's park but at 5am no one's around. Met the top on BBRT. He took out his cock and put his hand down my pants to feel my pussy. He was amazed how how sloppy and wet it was. He asked how many loads. I had already taken 6 since 8pm the night before. He pushed me down on my knees and shocked his semi hard cock in my mouth. It swelled to a thick juicy size as he face fucked me. He pulled me up by my hair, bent me over, and pulled down my pants. He felt around for my hold and then shocked his large cock into my pussy. As he fucked me, I grabbed hold of the bars on the outdoor playground structure. His hairy body fucked my hairless body. It was like being fucked by my dad at the park. He started fucked me harder and harder. I watched the park from through the bars. He pulled me closer to him and said loudly, "you're a fucking cumwhore!!" He came in me, thrusting his hips violently with each squirt. After I miled his cum with my cunt, I turned around and licked his dick clean. We pulled our pants up and walked away in separate directions. He messages me on BBRT again later to say that there was more where that came from.

Last Load that i took was at a bath house about a week ago. Started off in the Steam room, just sitting, eyes closed.. felt someone by me... was an older daddy top, rubbing his hard dick under his towel. I started sucking him off.... he had a big thick dick.. had to open wide! After a couple minutes of him fucking my mouth, he pulled me to my feet, and led me to the darkened showers. He turned on the water, letting it rain on both of us. I went back to sucking his huge tool. After a while, he picked me up again, spun me around, and had me lean forward with my hands against the wall.. the shower raining down my back and ass. Heknelt down and started rimming my hole..swirling his tongue all around and into me. then he stood up, finger fucking me, pushing my feet further apart..grabbed my ass cheeks, pulling open my hole, and pushed his cock in! He fucked me against the wall of the shower, one hand playing with my tits, the other tightening his grip on my hips. He pulled me towards him slightly, but i never let go of the wall, letting him pound away at me faster and faster until i heard him grunt as he fired a round after round in my ass! He then slipped out, patted my ass, and gave me a big hug... then left!

Put an ad on CL "BB Bottom in Lufkin, TX hotel" and got a quick response and visit. Young guy came in, laid out on the bed and told me to suck him. Got him hard and he stood up, bent me over and went to town. Groaned and dumped his load, dressed, and left. Never got a thanks or a name, but did get the load up my ass that I was seeking. Went to the bathroom, squatted my ass over the granite counter and pushed it out in a puddle then licked it up.

Got visit #2 coming over now straight from a baseball game. More to follow.

Guest slobbvers

Just now. Bottom from last Saturday which is also when I last shot a load. Didn't alst thirty seconds before I shot a huge load.

Yay I can finally post this.

So two days ago a good top friend of mine and me agreed to meet at a friend's house since he can't really host.

I got over there a little early before him. I've had some pains back there recently so we decided not to fuck this time.

He comes over and I come to the door and greet him. We immediately make out as soon as he enters the door. He tells me, "On your knees boy" and I start servicing his hard cock. I hear the dog coming down the stairs though and realize I need to feed him. I feed him quickly and we go into the kitchen. We make out a bit more and he tells me to strip. I strip for him and he tell me to spread em and bend over. He looks at my ass and slaps it and tells me to get on my knees. I go back to servicing his cock. He fucks my face for a while and tells me what a good slut I am. He picks me up and grabs my hand and leads me over to the couch. He gets on the couch and lays there spread out and looking sexy as hell. I service him some more, lick his balls, pits, and chest. He tells me to eat his ass.

I'm not always big on eating out a top but I smelled his ass crack and I smelled his natural man smell scent and dove in. I went crazy sniffing it and getting my tongue back there and fucking his ass with my tongue. Fuck his ass felt good, nice, tight, and wet. I fingered him a little while I was sucking him and I could tell he was overloaded. It took everything to not pull my finger out and shove my rock hard cock in him. But patience..that will happen when it happens. I blew him and he shot a huge load. I greedily at his load and licked up around his crotch. I cleaned him off and we took a break.

I got a personal pan pizza on the way and we split the pizza and caught up. Afterwards we made out some more and went back to sex. I went back to sucking him but I told him, "Sir I really want to eat your ass." He got on his belly and on his knees and I ate as his ass some more. Fuck it tasted so good. He was definitely clean back there. I fingered him a little too and again I wanted to shove my cock in him so fucking bad. But I resisted it. I fingered him a bit but he told me to go back to sucking him. I layed on my back and he hovered over my face and fucked my face. He kept saying what a good cock sucker I am and how fucking good it felt. We got on the couch side by side and we decided we'd both jack off side by side. I made out with him while we groped each others cock and while I stroked him. He came shortly and he shot a huge load. I once again, slurped, licked, and savored his cum, and ate the cum he feed me from his hands. I jacked off next to him and came as well.

Like usual we both took a shower together and cleaned up. He had to go afterwards but I had lots of fun. Can't wait to see him again. Would like him to fuck me again too and would like to fuck him. Both will probably happen soon :)

Took a load last night from fuckchute off bbrt. Great fuck, nice and slow and anon. I gave him directions to my place and he came over after 10pm and walked in my sliding glass door. He liked what he saw cause he was lightly rubbing my ass saying fuck ya. I was pre lubed so he greased up and slid in. I loved the pace and when he came he was so quiet and all I could feel was his cock pulsing. He got dressed and headed out the door and I curled up in bed with his load in me til this morning.

Great fuck tonight with a hung top fuckbud. Nice long fat cock. Loved it. Rode him for a good half hour and then he fucked me down facing doggie and blew his load in my ass. I could feel his cum drip on my thigh as he pulled out. So hot. Taking his cum to bed with me

Back from a two week business trip that had me in London, Wash DC, Atlanta, and Charleston. My work schedule was pretty intense, but did have breaks and gaps in my schedule to meet up. Over the two weeks, I took 12 cocks-some multiple shooters (approximately 18 loads in total blasted deep inside my jock hole) and I fucked a few hot bottoms too. Pretty much got action every day. Most memorable was in London, stayed at hotel near Marble Arch/Hyde Park and the underground, was able to post a craigslist add for anon hotel sex, left my door open, and had three guys show up and fuck me in succession. Didn't see their faces, room was dark, and all guys felt hung. My hole was stretched open and dripping a lot of seed (which tasted great after I fingered some out to play with and taste) .