Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I got fucked hard and bare the other night in the backseat of this guys car. I know him, but he sleeps around a lot, so there's always a chance he has something. My ass bled and he dumped his cum in me. I went to bed happy. And my boyfriend was proud when I told him about it. :)

So it was my last night in NOLA last night and I was horny so I went to the bath house. Walk in and as I walk in I see this older BBC cock hanging out in his room, so I go to my room and change and goto his room and he pushes me down to his knees and his 7" and I'm thinking like redbull thick cock pops out and hits me in the face and it's soft. . . So I start sucking it till he's hard and then I bend over his bed and he starts plowing my ass, him being older it wasn't the most vigorous fuck, but he was working my hole good and I was huffing the poppers left and right. Soon he pulls out and takes a break and tells me to come see him later. . . I reach back and my hole is GAPING open but no cum inside. . . I look at him and he's pulling a condom off his cock. . . BUT, no cum in that either! So I get up and make a few laps around the club, nothing real busy going on and I find a sling on the 4th floor kinda back in a corner, well I've never been in a sling but I figure out how to get up in it and it's pretty comfortable. . So I'm laying there stroking my cock ass exposed to the world, a few guys walk by when finally a guy walks up and runs his hand across my hungry ass. He tries to slip a finger inside but being exposed to the cool air has made the lube dry out, I tell him to spit on it and he bends down and spits on my hole and then starts pushing his finger inside, soon he's got 3 fingers up my hole and I start begging for his cock. Soon his raw cock is pumping my ass and I'm being fucked good, after 10 minutes he says he can't cum yet he's been edging for a while but he's going to breed my hole when he's ready. . . So he goes and I get up to go find a drink. I write the appropriate "cum dump room " notes on the chalk boards in the bathroom and go lay down with my ass up and the door exposed, soon this semi drunk redneck guy stops in and asks about my poppers well he says he just bought some but they suck. Obviously a cheap rush imitation. So I let him try mine and he tells me to start sucking his cock, well like any good slut I do, and soon I'm eating his ass and licking his balls and he's fucking my face. Not all the way hard but just semi. Soon we have an audience of two black studs and they are hard in their towels and stroking and I'm thinking oh hell yeah, I'm about to get gang fucked. . Well nope, this dude starts stroking and closes the door and starts fucking my face. Soon enough he pushed me on my back on the bed and sits on my face as he's stroking, another hit of poppers and it's blast off and he's covering my face and chest in his load. I'm upset by this, this is crap. I want that in my ass or down my throat. Not on my face and in my chest hair! He gets up to leave and leaves me the shitty poppers. . . At this point I'm annoyed and I get changed and go back to my hotel. No more cum for me. . .

about two hours ago. took three loads from a party bud. his cock was HUGE, but it was soooo worth it. have a video of him breeding his first load into me that I'm trying to upload to xtube now. Will def share the link!

So a guy I had been talking with off an on invited me over to his to fuck his friend ... i hadnt had 3way action in a while, so i figured it could be fun. we partyied up a little but little did i know he invited 3 other guys as well and when his roommate got home he joined in as well! three words: load swapping galore!

Got a load from a short, muscular and very hot top today. He had a short thin cock but knew how to use it. The first load or two were in a condom, but when we got in the shower to rinse off, I got him hard again and was hoping he'd turn me around and slip it in my hole. Earlier I'd been very -- shall we say -- inviting with my hole for his bare cock. To my delight, he turned me around and threw me one of the hardest fuckings I'd ever had. I'm sure the people walking past outside could hear either his hips slapping my ass or my moaning and groaning "Yes!" and "Oh my God!" and "Fuck me!" and more "Yes!" After some of that, he kicked me out, got me flat on the bed, and bred me. HOT!

hosted a couple guys this evening. the first one came in and abused my holes...a really rough fucker who dumped his load in my guts later on a married guy i party with came over and we fisted each other and then he took me to the shower, piss fucked me and pushed me to my knees to shoot his load all over my face...ahh.

Regular fuck buddy with about 10+ came by before he went to the Pride Parade, we role played a little and I got two loads in my ass. My married buddy then showed up, abused my throat for a while balls deep then started fucking me. He kept hitting one spot that after a while made me yelp and I pulled off to make sure ass was still good - a little bloody - so I told him I should probably stop, he said no, pushed me back over and slammed it in and bred me, pulled me out, I licked him clean as he called me a nasty boy. Hope to see him tonight too.

dropped off a girl i fucked, hit CL and found a guy in a local hotel, stopped over his room. He answered the door naked, i took one step inside the room, got on my knees, sucked him off and left. leaving now to go to a guys house I know to get fucked.

Friday turned out to be a good day for me,took 2 loads both down the throat,tried taking both in the cunt but neither had good lube and I forgot mine,I gotta fix that,anyway 1 I met on GROWLR he was hot I went to his house and we kissed and generally made out for a while then I got to working his cock with my mouth and edging him to a mouthful of man seed,the 2nd was a CR hookup an older guy who invited me over and I edged him for a while to another mouthful of seed,the 2nd guy said he loved how I worked so hard for the prize he gave me.

I'm right now in a military camp in Turkey. Have a friend here who knows everything around. He is very much after me, and though he is not really my type, I promised him to bottom for him, if he arranges a gangband. So he did yesterday.

There were 6 tops including him and also 2 more bottoms beside me. The other bottoms were German soldiers like us. One was my age and the other was pretty young and very cute.

My friend was the first guy to top me as I promised. He is really not my type. Not only that he is just a bit too gay; has his body shaved and suntanned. He also has a far too small dick, not much longer than my middle finger and with a long foreskin which looks awkward. Never mind. He gets hard on me easily, and fucked me 5 minutes with a condom. Then he couldn't hold back, came and went aside to watch the following.

There were also two Turkish guys. One is actually living in Germany and serving in the army as an interpreter. He's a very nice guy. I saw him before and didn't assume that he has bi or gay tendency. He has a nice dick and pounded me very well for quite some time with a condom.

The other Turkish guy was a chubby local with a medium size cut cock. He was hard at any time and came about 6 times that night. He didn't care about using condoms but the other guys assisted with providing some at any time.

Next guy was a muscular German redhead in my age. He had a medium cock wich is curved upwards and made a very nice effect. He fucked me several times too. Always rock hard. But didn't cum in the first times.

Then there was a nice goody. A young German lad with a cute face, blond curly. hair and a very nice body. He arrived late and came to me while the chubby guy fucked me again. His cock was cut and I sucked him with pleasure. His blond pubes carried a sexy body smell. I remembered him from the area where he is working, and where I saw pictures of his wife and his little son on the wall. I was overwhelmed to have this straight guy here to fuck me! He is so cute! He entered my already sloppy hole very carefully and massaged my body while he fucked me. It was hot to watch this young father getting off on me. He really took his time and used my ass for about 20 minutes while he watched me enjoying or the other bottoms who got fucked simultaneously. In the end he pulled out and approached my face again while he ripped off the condom. I accepted his raw cock in my mouth and he gave me a huge load of very spicy jizz. I swallowed the brothers of his little cute son with satisfaction.

The next guy was a black who I knew already. He's born in Germany but his parents are from Nigeria. He's very tall and has a great athletic ebony body. His face is not so cute but when my view went down to his boner I really had to catch my breath. This cock was as big as my forearm! My hole was already very sloppy, wet and open from all the pounding, but when this guy entered me I had to fight my tears. He splitted my ass in two pieces and went deeper than anything ever before. My body was shaking. He started slow but time by time he increased the rhythm and all that mounted in a brutal hammering. I screamed and he stopped. I asked him why he stops and he said he thought I've pain. I said that I HAVE pain but what the fuck! Go on and wreck my ass! The friction was unbearable but after about 10 minutes the feeling became suddenly smooth. I think the rubber broke, he whispered. I told him to go on. That drove him really crazy. He removed the remains of the condom. Shoved his raw prick back deep inside me and started an insane pounding like a steam engine on full speed. All the other guys including the bottoms were gathered around us now and admiring this black fucker.

When he shouted : I give you my babies, all I could do was gasping YEAHHHH.

Emptying his huge balls into my sore guts took him about 2 minutes from the first to the last shoot. And when he pulled out I was so much empty of cock and so full of seed! My ass was gaping and drenched with that black man's white cum.

The rest of the group went out of control now. The other bottoms had watched the scene with envy. Now they were rock hard as well, came over to fuck me and to unload their boiling loads in my abused hole. I took each of all the cock once again, but this time I got filled with their loads. It was such a mess.

My hole has been leaking cum all night and my ass is so sloppy that I better cleaned out today to avoid to shit in my pants; I'm really afraid that I cannot hold anything back today.

• Upvote 1

I'm in Raleigh. It took me a long time to arrange a hotel hookup. Lots of game players here. But, my bttm this AM was well worth the wait. Beautiful guy, smooth, great kisser and a hole like magic. AWESOME! He wanted it slow and slow was what he got. After about a half-hour of playin in his hole, it was time. My load, usually large, was massive. He really appreciated my flooding his guts with my DNA. Now I can attend my business meeting (boring) with a happy, positive outlook.

Yesterday at the airport. Arrived back in Holland late at night, coming back from a short trip to Gran Canaria. Halfway to the luggage retrieval I suddenly felt I had to pee like hell, so instead of following the others I hurried to one of the bathrooms. This one was a bit out of the way. Saw a guy standing at the urinals. Cute in a scruffy sort of way. Goatee, baseball cap, jeans and white T-shirt. Turned his head when I walked in and gave me a very intense look. Saw his hand moving but couldn't see his cock. I went into one of the stalls but left the door ajar. Dropped my jeans to my ankles (no underwear!) and started peeing. And sure, felt someone moving in and closing the door. First hands on my butt then a finger exploring my hole. "Heisser Arsch, hast Du ne Kondom?" he asked? German. (Hot ass, do you have a condom?). I shook my head. His finger went deeper and then he pulled it out and he pushed my neck to indicate I had to bend over the toilet. Heard him spit and then felt his cockhead moving in. Hurt like hell at first but he was gentle and pushed it in slowly. Big fucker! Or at least it felt like that. Shoved it in until I felt his balls against my ass and he started pumping. After a few minutes he had to stop as someone was entering the bathroom. Heard the guy pee and leaving. German started pumping again, this time harder and faster, sometimes pulled out to add more spit to his cock. I reached back and squeezed his hairy balls. He took his time but eventually he grunted and I felt him explode in my ass. Big load. He pulled out, heard him adjust his clothes. "geile Sau" he said (Horny pig). And he left. I pushed out his load into the toilet. Didn't want other travellers to see me with a wet spot in my jeans at the luggage pick-up LOL. But I had a massive boner replaying the experience in my head. While waiting for my luggage to arrive I saw a few guys staring at my crotch and giving me a wink/smile ;-) Had to go home unfortunately!

Guest GoodExercise

Mike is 30 years old, 6-1, 150 lean and hung African-American. He has never barebacked. He came over to chat. After the chatting, I got on my knees and started sucking his cock -- burying my nose in his musky pubes. We went into the bedroom and he laid back for me to show him more of my oral talents. I sucked his cock, and I licked his hole. He eventually finished himself with some JO, shooting a nice load of cum over his tight torso for me to lick and swallow. That was a good warmup.

Ken is 30, 6-0, 170, blond/blue white guy. He was collecting loads in a condo building a short walk from my place. When I arrived, he was on the bed face down, ass up. I licked his asshole -- there were already three loads in that cunt. Then I shoved my thick dick up his ass. I pounded him. No mercy. I called him a whore and then told him he couldn't be a whore because he is too stupid to charge. I made him beg for my poz load. Then I unleashed in him. He liked it. Then he flipped over and beat out a load while I belittled him for having little boy balls that probably could not even make cum. But he did cum, and I licked and swallowed that treat. Good finish.