Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I just took a load of full blown cum…I have become a complete bb cum slut pig…before I was stealth pozzed in February I was always very careful and never barebacked even with my boyfriends…after I fucked bb once it all changed…it turned me on…The guy who pozzed me in February brought over his friend a few weeks llater and he fucked me several times one night and then I was told he was full blown..my full blown fuck buddy has been fucking me regular now..I know I am super toxic now…

Had a fun night the other night. Was going to write the story but I figured a video is better. Here is a video of me being bred by two older guys. 13 min in all.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=HdKao-G578-

Enjoy! Ill be making more vids with them soon. Requests are welcomed!

The video has been removed!

This happened earlier in the week; completely unexpected ... and I do feel guilty.

Hot black guy messaged me on A4A seeking someone to hangout with, to avoid being alone.

Well, the first 10-minutes was kind of awkward ... but that all changed once I started rubbing his leg. We started making out ... short kisses at first ... and then I'm sitting on his lap humping his dick as his tongue is down my throat.

We took the fun upstairs where we stripped naked. He rimmed me (I've never been rimmed like that before ... Shit, that tongue went DEEP) ... and then I got aggressive (unusual for me, since I'm 100% bottom) and put my head in his ass.

He gave the go-ahead, and I slipped the rest of my cock in his ass with no lube. Holy shit ... it's a completely different sensation; lube really does kill the feeling. I fucked him with him on his back, legs bent up ... him on his stomach ... which went on for only 15-minutes. Wound up blasting a big load in him with him on his back and us making out.

He returned the favor ... I never got fucked after cumming, until this night. He dumped a load and we resumed making out and cuddling.

Feel guilty as my ex is still in that transition period ... where we're broken up but still have feelings for each other.

But the sex I had with this young stud is worlds better than that with my ex.

• Upvote 1

The quick connect ad on BBRT said sucking all cocks at a local ABS. He didn't show. A hot red head came in and I sucked him off. A fuck buddy was there waiting for the guy in the ad, so we took a booth with a large table in it. I sucked him hard, he ate my ass. We wanted an audience so we popped the door open. Three others joined us. One began fucking me, and then my bud got to work on my ass. He hadn't shot off a load in 14 days, and was soon dumping that huge load in my ass. We broke it up and cruised around. Got another one of the guys in a booth, he ate the load out of my hole and fucked another one in. Walk around and got another hot guy into a booth, he had to piss so I drank him and then sucked him off. Got home and collected the cum up my ass for an iced cum cube to be used later. Not bad for 2 hrs on a Saturday afternoon.

Just returned from a business trip, red eye flight.. got home around 7am.. and first thing i hiT was my shower.. cleaned and ready to receive.. got on BBRT and hosted 3 guys from 11 to 4.. wound up with 5 loads up my wnating hole.. and it's only 7pm now.. :)

It's summer here so most of the college guys are gone, but meet up tonight with a twink I've played with before along with his current boyfriend. Both are 19 and horny as fuck. Ended up getting two loads from each of them and breed both of them once.

young stud up the block... thought he was 21, turns out he's 18. fucked me and came in me last night. came by tonight but slipped out just as he came... that's ok, looks like he'll be back for more. i'm becoming his own personal pussyboy

Guest slobbvers

Got together with two tops from a4a. In town visiting. One is 7"c the other 8.5". Sucked them both. Then bent over the bed. 8.5 opened me up. The 7" fucked his load into me. Then the 8.5" fucked his load into me. Bliss.

I took a weekend away, to St Pete, FL from home in Ft Lauderdale. Needed to visit some family, and usually stay at yh Gay Hotel up there, to"occupy" my down time. I chatted with a few men on A4A the day before. Well, 3 guys ( 1 single, the other 2 "friends") want to come for a group banging. I kinda sensed the "first" was going to be special so told him to get ther an hour earlier. He arrived 15 EARLY, was smoking hot,better than his A4A pictures. He's tatted up and stripped, showing me the tattooed cock, already HARD.. I suck him for a short while. he threw me on the bed, sucked me a bit then went to town eating my ass...when it was sufficiently wet, he aimed that tattoed meat and sunk it into the hilt. AHHHH bliss.. he continued for close to an hour an half, alternating between fucking be, ( like the pro he may even be, tolicking chewing & eating my now silky smooth hole. As the other 2 announced their arrival, we opened the door a tad, and he FINALLY went into high gear and unloaded probably 5-7 volleys of jizz into my well used hole.. As deep as he had opened me, it was such a large load, it was running out immediately. The other two came in, Tattooed guy left... they (very uncerimoniuosly after the treatment I had received) delivered loads 2 & 3.. I inserted my plug and crusied the establishment a sore but very HAPPY CAMPER