Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest faggot hole

Just ten minutes ago. i was at lunch with my boss. The waiter dude had been cruising me unmercifully since we sat down (Boss man was, as always, oblivious). Anyway, while the boss and i were having post-lunch coffee, i spied the waiter slipping into the Men's room. So i excused myself and went to the Men's Room. the waiter was just standing there, smirking. He said nothing, just nodded His head in the direction of one of the stalls. i said nothing (nothing needed to be said) but went into the stall, pulled down my pants and bent over the toilet bowl. Almost immediately, the waiter entered. He was balls deep in one awesome stroke and shot a truly impressive load within a couple of minutes. He pulled out. i could hear Him zip up. The only words He uttered was as He was leaving. "Don't forget to wash your hands," He said.

i'm now at my desk and i can feel His load inside me. i'll be fucking worthless the rest of the afternoon.

Guest GoodExercise

Fucked a Latin twink last evening while his roommate watched. Roughed him up. Told him fucking his hole felt about the same as fucking my sister's pussy. Deposited a big load in him, then made him suck me clean.

last night i got fucked and loaded by a fb from a4a, had to go pick him up and brought him back to my house. We got to my bedroom he strip down and i want down on my knees and started to get him hard, a nice 8 inch black cock that was pre cumming all ready. he started face fucking me hard for about 10 min when he said get on the bed im going to breed your ass, he moved me to the edge of the bed and spit on my ass and said "are you ready cunt " ( love rough talk ) i said yes and he griped my hips and slammed in in one thrust. Let me tell you when you havent been fucked in a month and this is the first one thats thick i saw stars, he didnt worrie about me at this time and started to slam fuck me hard, he was on a mission and that was to breed me. He had told me on the ride to my place that he was horny and this proved it for the next 30 mins he fucked the shit out of me. when the time came he slammed into me and i felt him shoot about eight shots in to my ass and it started to run down my balls. He pulled out and got dressed and i drove him home and came back and wished that i could get that all the time, my ass is sore but its a nice sore :grin:

Had an interesting evening. I missed a connection with a regular FB the previous night, but he caught up with me last night and told me to come over. When I got there, he had also invited over a versatile married guy who he "didn't think he'd really do it." So, the three of us began feeling each other up on the couch. The FB is a skinny, dirty-blond twenty-something who got out of the army a couple of years ago. Married vers guy had a shaved head and a hairy, pretty decent, blue-collar type body. So, the two of us took turns plowing the FB until we gave him a couple nice loads. Then, the married guy put his pants on and left, and me and the FB went in for another round. With all that wet slippery cum in his ass, I shot in half the time I did on the first round, which was pretty unusual.

this was a good week for me. sunday i went to a gh for a bj and half way through the sucker turned around and slid me in his ass bare as he told me he had two loads from two guys in him already. then wednesday i fucked one of my regulars who was freshly seeded w/two loads from the same guy. nothing better then using someone elses cum as lube

Guest UserDeleted0419

Hey guys - first post! What what? Haha.

Got lucky last night and had two hot tops breed this ass. First top was an older Latin guy with a thick 7.5 UC piece. Fucked me full, for about an hour and a half, in every position possible, before he shot a HUGE cumload deep inside. Felt so fucking good, I had to get another - so I found this hot asian dude on Grindr. He was a hot, dom, fucker who kept slapping me, made me lick and smell his pits, eat his ass, and suck his cock before plowing me for a good half hour. Not a huge cum load, but a load is a load and I left a happy bottom boy. Let's see what tonight has in store, shall we? ;-)

Wednesday evening in my hotel room. Met a younger Asian guy off of Growlr. Sucked him off, and swallowed a nice tasting, big load. Was hoping I'd be able to get fucked that night too, but unfortunately, it didn't happen. I would have loved to have gotten several loads shot up my ass. Perhaps next time.

got my last load about 2 hrs ago at the adult bookstore. was by a guy about 30-35 that has full blown aids. he said it was the utreatable strain and was told he only had 2 weeks to live. he was so waisted away that his arms and legs where not any bigger around than some guys dks. he could almost fit his ass through a glory hole.he roughed my ass up good it was bleeding good also roughed up his dk. so it was bleeding. he fucked me good and hard.then he roughed up his ass good and I sucked the blood out of it and also off his dk. wish me luck hopeing to get the fk flu soon and start my new jurny in life.

Post the picture of your wasted face &body when you get there... I don't mean to judge, just why .. I don't understand would a healthy negative boy from Iowa, want to have his ass bleeding, drink infected blood AND BE PROUD... I am proud & have no shame of being HIV+, but I respect myself enough to not go to those extremes.. I love multiple poz or unknown loads in my hole anytime. I am anything but IGNORANT. I am happy of who I am & where I am in my life. GOOD LUCK

After being at a friends' late last night/early this morning where he bred me once and his buddy bred me twice, I had a new friend (hung black top) over. we hung out most of the day... he gave me a big load DEEP inside. Then this guy from BBRT who had been wanting to give me his seed came over. He ate my ass,and gave me a load in my hole, and fed me a 2nd.

Went to the bookstore did not have a lot of time was up for sucking cock and getting fucked. I'm more bttm not ready to bttm for anon cock but love the idea of letting my neg ass get breed. Got into a booth and right away a cock to suck he pulled out and asked to come over she slipped into my booth and I though mm I'm going to get fucked once in my booth I sucked him stood up and she turned around and pushed has ass on my cock I shove my bare cock in and fucked him he reached around and held my balls so I could not pull out so I fucked tell I came deep him him. No talk about stats I hope at least his ass was poz

Just back from a week of fucking multiple bottom pigs in Tampa Bay area. One stud with shaved head was being whored out by his top partner - they live just 4 minutes from my place down there - so it was nearly every morning like clockwork that I went over and dumped in his poz ass. What the bottom does not know is that I bred his top BF a couple times, and that the top has an even hotter ass to recharge. So between them, probably about 7 loads during the week. The first time was a pack fuck on the bottom pig with three other tops, plenty of poz jizz up his poz dump. Two mornings I also had my fave bottom of all time in Tampa Bay - the roundest, hottest, tan lined ass I have ever had the pleasure of tonguing and breeding. We went at it for four loads each time, he likes to go slow like I do and build up to the seeding, and an amazing kisser (anyone who wants these guys names on sites, hit me up and I will tell you. ). Only one fuck up my nurse friend there this time - again, a small guy with a killer ass who likes to have me walk in, lick his hole until it's sloppy, then rape him hard until I shoot. Last day - as I was getting ready to head to the airport to leave - a muscle bottom hit me up on BBRT and I drove up there real fast and pounded a load up him. Two of my top buds down there breed him at least once a week, but we didn't manage to organize a pack fuck on his ass. NExt time maybe! All in all, must have cum at least 35 times that 6 days. Can't get enough hot poz ass on my cock.

Just took a load from a dude packing 8 inches. He has bred me before and last time, he really ripped up my hole. This time, I used a thicker lube and took a lot of poppers. He climbed on top and within minutes, his breathing got heavy. I'm going to Paris in a few days and don't want to arrive with a beat up hole. :-) just told my bf about it to make him horny.