Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night --- i was at a Great party, Had the pleasure of eating out this sweet - sweet ass.... couldn't tell if he was loaded or not... he was PREPPED and ready and he didn't seem to mine me eating his hole... which is the QUICKEST Way to get this Bottom CUM PIG to bring his cock alive.... I slide in and fucked for a good while.... went back and ate his hole... pushed on his stomach so he knew I wanted him to OPEN UP... and he did. My cock had been in there, but was not sure if i was the first. TASTED GREAT, got my semi-hard cock back to attention and went back in a second time. I entered his hole again and it felt the same, smooth full ass ..... and then he REALLY OPENED Up and I could tell he was changing pressure in his hole.... he was working my cock as much as I was working his hole. I lighted my right leg over as he was bent over on the table in the sex room, I started picking up the pace and could feel my own Cock PULSE And I asked him if he wanted it... AND he did. ! I BLASTED Deep in his hole... pulled out and immediately he was plowing my hole RAW.. READY to give me HIS Seed and DNA. HE did. SMILE.

OH and this was real.... love meeting men in person from BREEDING ZONE.

This Thread does not define if you were giving a load, or collecting --- We did both.... and yeah to Chicago is certainly do... We can drive up together or IF you just want to meet at a BREEDING PARTY -- Could take some Anonymous LOADS together through the gloryholes... or down to the baths. Let me know..... Atlanta i would fly, and Dallas can always be fun or even a weekend in Oklahoma City at the Habbana.

Aways interested in hearing from other BREEDERS.

Guest slobbvers

Hooked up with a pig bottom. I get there and smoke a little 420. I tell him I need to piss. We go into downstairs toilet. We strip and I swallows half my piss. He had to pull off. I offered to piss on his cock. I do. Then I spit on my dick and slip inside. Was able to get two fingers alongside my dick. Blew an awesoming feeling load. Forgot how much nicer the green is better than the white.

Hey men - I was up in Washington DC for the weekend- had some luck at the XXX Code party-- of course no where near enough cock or cum, but some is better than none. Got fisted on Sat afternoon, then walked across the street to the Green Lantern (gay bar) and had a few cocktails-- went back to the room and it was too early to go to the FF party, so I laid down- and slept thru the night , missing the party. Sun I was on a mission for cum, and a guy on A4A hit me up- his profile said he had a 10 1/2 inch cock and was all top. I quickly accepted his offer of getting bred, did some very serious deep hosing to make 110% certain nothing would get in the way, and walked over to his apartment. I stripped as soon as i was in, he pulled out a nice 7 inch soft cock and I nursed him hard- and he was def not doing any false advertising. He pushed me onto his bed and with a dab of Elbow Grease, shoved in--and in, and in, till he bottomed out. I think he was surprised I didn't whine or complain, but he enjoyed and in a few minutes he was spasming in my ass- one of the times I have gotten fucked when I could feel the guy unload. He rested in my ass as he sucked face with me, and about 2 minutes later he began rutting me again, and again he came. We took a 5 minute break, as I nursed on his cock, and as it began stiffening again, he pushed me over and mounted me again. All told, he fucked my ass 6 times, then he had me face kissing him as he stroked, and just before shooting he pushed my mouth onto his cock and fed me his load- same spasm and a load. He grabbed a quick meal of eggs as I rested on the bed, and then mounted me again and planted the last load into me- then he showered ( I declined, wanting to keep his spunk and funk on me) We dressed, and headed to a local gay bar where he is known-- hung out ( and I got a bit cocktailed; drinks were being purchased for me from all corners) Walked back to my hotel too buzzed for anything else-- and never lost his loads through it all

• Upvote 1

I'm not often a top. But this week-end, after few hours going naked on a cruising place with a fuckbuddy, at the end of the day, we moved on a rest area on the highway near that forest. We met a young slut in the toilet where he offered his sloppy hole to our cocks. Because lack of space, we finished to fuck him both on a picnic table outside. At a moment, while I was fucking him, a car passed close to us, maybe 15 meter. I continued to fuck him until I shot my poz cum into his hole. Then my fuckbuddy took my place to add his cum too.

I have a semi regular bud who stops by when he is able. I call him my midnight cowboy because mostly he is available in the middle of the night! Last night was no different, I send a text saying I will leave my door unlocked, then before I go to bed I douche and lube my hole, he shows up when he get off work, anytime from 1-4AM. Last night he just wanted to keep going and he pumped 3 loads into my ass. He's a 19 y/o stud and sometimes he just needs to keep getting off!

Ok... It's been a while for me.

I was at my frnds apartment getting fucked real bad.

When another frnd came in. He had also fucked me before so he just squeezed my cheeks and left.

He needed something for the tops apartment.

They were frnds.

Ok so being fucked like a dog again as soon as he left ft so good.

Mans then he cummed. He was wearing condoms though.

I just got one this morning from my married friend. The last time he had sex was with me two weeks ago. His wife doesn't care if they have sex or not. So today I was blowing him and he couldn't cum. So he stands up and says it's your luck day. Goes in dry and dump a huge load in my ass. I was surprised he worries about doing it bareback. But he had not problem and cum n in my hole. I plan on leaving it there all day want to take his DNA in.

Returned home last night from a long trip. Was feeling really horny last night so I decided to hit the Flex Spa this morning. Within a few minutes after undressing, my dick was pulled to a mouth in the Gloryhole maze. He was doing such a good job that I wanted to cum then but I was looking to get fucked also so I decided to take a break and hit the orgy room.

I saw a tall big guy and approached him and started sucking him. He motioned me over to the fuck bench and I thought he was going to fuck me, but he laid there wanting me to finish him off. Fine with me and in less than a minute I got a mouthful of sweet cum...delicious! A few minutes later a top had me suck him through the platform, but I had trouble as I had to tiptoe to get to his dick. Another guy came over, played with my ass with his fingers and started jerking me off. That set me off and I blew a load. I later finished off my suckee in another play area and he also fed me a large load. It was time to go so I left. Didn't get fucked but I was happy slurping two big loads and releasing mine!

Just back from a relaxing week in Ibiza. Shot my last load of the week up the arse of a 20 something german lad cruising in the dunes at Es Cavallet beach. I'd seen him earlier on the beach with two mates and then saw him at the cruising ground disappearing in to the bushes with a dark haired guy. Later on I cruised him and he responded. While he was sucking my cock I reached down into his shorts and found his hole - he didn't resist and I pushed my finger up him. His hole was moist and sticky and I suspected he had a load up there. It wasn't long before he was leaning against a tree, his shorts and pants at his ankles, holding on to the tree with his right hand and wanking with his left as I fucked his bare arse and shot my load right up him.

Got together a couple of days ago with a guy who'd been a good fuckbud for a long while, but who I lost touch with for a good five years. He's 6'8" tall (203 centimeters for you metric folks) and mostly bottom, particularly after huffing the glass cock, which we did... in five hours bred his hot hole with not one, not two, but three loads I was so happy to see him again!

Took 2 loads yesterday bent over in the bookstore, I have been fucked by the guy before but never saw him but yesterday i turned around out of curiosity he was pretty short to my surprise but a nice length of cock a good 8inches, He slid up my ass balls deep & spunked my ass full of cum. He never uses a condom & i never ask questions he did not pull out but just kept pounding away until he was ready to blow load number 2 up my ass. Had a few guys come over & watch but they did not join in, Heard the chatter behind me guys telling each other how i take it all the way in & what a sweet cunt i had.