Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

M, a 60 year old 6'5" 250 muscle bear hit me up on bbrt. I've fucked him twice, but today was my turn to get loaded up. He was super horned after his workout so I went to his place, striped and started playing with nipples and cocks. I sucked him for a few minutes, he bent me over the bed, lubed my ass and pushed his 8 inch cut cock into my ass and started pounding. Ten minutes later he shot his first load, he kept fucking and 2 minutes later shot again. He stayed deep in me as I beat off, as I shot my load, the contractions of my ass around his cock caused him to shoot a third load. A great afternoon.

Went to Ross Dress for Less and this skater kid kept staring at me the once over with his eyes. Couldn't tell if he wanted to knife me or fuck me. Got a couple pairs of pants and took them to the dressing room. This kid knocked on the door and when I opened the dressing room door he let himself in and kissed me. I kissed him back and he got on his knees and sucked my dick. I told him I didn't want to get cum anywhere and told him if he kept at it he'd have to swallow. He kept at it and he swallowed a weeks worth of cum down his throat.

Guest cardoc49

Hi blowmytop: you are incredibly sexy! I love it how you spread your eager legs - and Im so glad to hear how guys reward you:-)

You deserve more DICKS!!

xx

Carsten

Got 4 loads at Hoist Club in London last night it was rubber night - so in my rubber chap arse out. It was not long before 2 guys one after the other blasted a load each deep into my arse. Then a sexy daddy wanted to fuck me in the sling - he rubbered up (shame) but after he shot his hot big load I took off the condom and went to the bathroom and fingered it deep into my arse with a clench pulled it out and managed to squeeze all his hot cum deep into my arse. My fourth load was again from a guy who rubbered up - but one of my raw fuck buddy whores was watching and when the guy shot his load my mate fucked the full condom deep into my arse till it split open filling my arse full of all cum. I shot my load up his cum filled arse as a thank you. Off to Hotwired tonight the sleazy party of year in London so plenty more cum for me.

ABS near me. No glory holes so you have to be very quiet when you sneak into an occupied booth. I received 2 nice hot loads in the mouth and 2 in the ass. The 2 in the ass were by seniors. I LUV Older men. I rode them in their chair reverse style and it was awesome!!

Was doublefucked 3 hours ago in a hotellroom by 2 guys . One was muuscular and very hairy and the other one was moore heavy and smooth. Both of them carrying hep c and herpes and the heavy one also had genital warts.

Was doublefucked 3 hours ago in a hotellroom by 2 guys . One was muuscular and very hairy and the other one was moore heavy and smooth. Both of them carrying hep c and herpes and the heavy one also had genital warts.

Kewl…very hot….if u are lucky enough to contract the Hep c virus you will soon feel very tired and Fatigued, You will experience Joint pain and Belly pain. Your skin will get very itchy…and your skin will also start flaking kinda reptile looking skin..its very hot…besides Itchy skin…you will have very sore muscles and Dark urine. Eventually Jaundice will develop , a condition in which the skin and the whites of the eyes begin to look yellow. Your skin will be yellowish and flaking off and it will make you look like a real ugly poz dude….A hepatitis C infection can also cause damage to your liver (cirrhosis). If you develop cirrhosis, you may also have redness on the palms of your hands which is caused by expanded small blood vessels….very hot it all will eventully turn you into an ugly but hot poz dude…Genital warts is also very hot …it is caused by the HPV virus (human papillomavirus) and can develop into cancer in your genitals, combined with the HIV virus you are in due time going to start looking like and truly be a diseased poz pig. It will change you in many ways…however if you are not happy with the HPV virus you can still get treatment in the early stage of infection as well as for the hep c virus. You are however going to become one nasty looking fuckin ugly hot poz dirty pig. I saw one guy go from really goodlooking to become a real ugly but hot monster poz pig Really kewl…congrats!

keep us informed as things progress ....

• Upvote 1